PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Welcome back to my dude Thefreshest
pimp.gif

Info on  the PSP? OMG COD is going to take over the world!

Team 2 vs. Team 3, tonight at 11est. Nuketown.

I would be shocked tonight if we lost.

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by MJair

I'm hosting a Sab party tryna get a fast winstreak goin. Get on if you're interested.

sweet deal. 5:30 am. im beat
Yeah good luck on your new winstreak. Thanks for sticking around for so long.
I got off at 6:30 am I think we stopped at 45 wins?

I'll host another one next time I get on. See how long we can keep this going.

Appreciate the pick up team one. I have to cop another system by tomorrow though but when is our next game?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I still wanna face those dudes in Dom but with a couple diff. NT'ers from the 9.
grin.gif

I seriously wanna face those dudes again. 9 vs. 9. One of y'all make it happen.
nerd.gif

And some of yall gotta work on getting ghost pro, that way it makes it a little harder for chopper gunners to spot you.

People need to stop taking all 3 flags.......THATS the problem.

Get 2 and trap them.

Only time you should get the other flag is if they are taking one of the far end flags and nobody can get there to save it.

I dont know why people dont get it.

2-3 people should STAY by one flag, 2-3 by the other flag and 2-3 of them spawn trapping the one they have. This way they dont spawn anywhere near the other 2 flags because it isnt a safe area.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I was on last night for the 1st time in a few days .. .felt good. I'll be on tonight, just me and sour
pimp.gif
 as usual ..

Just add me or hit me up around 6:45 p.m. Est. .... "30 on my **** cause I look like Ben Ballerrrrrrrrrrr .... Swag!"
someone get this dude on a team...

laugh.gif
 he does what he does!

laugh.gif
 ... I know one of ya'll dudes was hittin' me up last night .. my fault but after you
pimp.gif
 you really just stay stuck.

I'm like the ultimate free agent but they Victor Page'd a ninja and went w/ A.I. ... I still remember Donut saying "these ninjas better pick up a DS Lite .. Put down the PS3" ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Welcome back to my dude Thefreshest
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

man this game is *%!#$*% tough right now.

im trying to run-n-gun back to these unfamiliar maps like its the thing to do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh and that dom. game was on me, im sure i attributed to that jabroni's choppers in the air..something like 12-30
sick.gif
tired.gif

a few more sessions tho..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'll be on after the update for a while, called out today
pimp.gif
I pulled a you and called out as well
pimp.gif
...that snow was too much out here.

Yea, I wasn't dealing with all that *%%* this morning
laugh.gif
I just finished helping my landlord shovel so I'm good for the day, just need the Chinese spot to deliver
laugh.gif

idk what they patched but they need to fix the fugging knifing in this game asap

put half a clip into dude and he knifed me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just moved over from xbox 360.

Add my PSN: Ghostfaze_Kiler

I'm about to get back on in a few if you guys want to run some games

^How many kills you get on that chopper? You got one right after me but them %$%#@*# were shooting me down before I could even shoot
laugh.gif

Like 13
laugh.gif
I've never had it on Jungle before so it was a little rough at first but I got it. You pair that with the Rolling Thunder, you get a ton of kills.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

People need to stop taking all 3 flags.......THATS the problem.

Get 2 and trap them.

Only time you should get the other flag is if they are taking one of the far end flags and nobody can get there to save it.

I dont know why people dont get it.

2-3 people should STAY by one flag, 2-3 by the other flag and 2-3 of them spawn trapping the one they have. This way they dont spawn anywhere near the other 2 flags because it isnt a safe area.

Were you playing those games with us last night? 

I can't remember exactly who the 9th was, but I know these nters were for sure there:
-donut
-december
-illoquent
-bayarea
-freshest
-dmasta
-burrack
-battousai
-?? forgot who the last one was

Getting 3 flags was NOT the problem last night.  It wasn't like we had 2 flags for the majority of the game and someone just decided to run around and try to get the 3rd flag.

The reason is quite simple, we just got outplayed.  We were the ones on the other end of the trapping.

I think we lost because the other team used the tactical insertion efficiently.  I saw a bunch of them throughout the map (no hacker), but didnt realize what they were doing until it was too late.

Are we going to be playing another BlkOps season after this one?

If we are not playing another season then what game is next?

Or is this question too early to be asking?  Killzone 3 beta comes out in a few weeks too btw.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Are we going to be playing another BlkOps season after this one?

If we are not playing another season then what game is next?

Or is this question too early to be asking?  Killzone 3 beta comes out in a few weeks too btw.

we might get it popping in the summer when people got more free time but at this point i really dont see a 2nd season in the works
i want to do like a COD4 or MW2, not necessarily a season, but like a mini tourny tho

Back
Top Bottom