PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

why isnt Mo getting it? i'm kind of in the same boat because I don't have time for video games like i used to ... but i have a job that actually gives me money now so theres no reason not to purchase ... at the very least i'll piggy back on the KLIQ until i get half way decent ...

Less than 12 HOURS +@!%$*#@%$++%! 

Runnin that NT Ground War around (1am CST) 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

My dude Max from Neogaf got some vids up on his YouTube page,
Ice Cube doing the voice overs? Waiting for son to shout out WESTSIDE
laugh.gif

My dude Max from Neogaf got some vids up on his YouTube page,
Ice Cube doing the voice overs? Waiting for son to shout out WESTSIDE
laugh.gif

why isnt Mo getting it? i'm kind of in the same boat because I don't have time for video games like i used to ... but i have a job that actually gives me money now so theres no reason not to purchase ... at the very least i'll piggy back on the KLIQ until i get half way decent ...

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Decembers how the hell is saying "I might take a nap" cause to follow it up with NH?

laugh.gif
 Idk .. Sometimes i feel like its gay to say imma take a nap... *shrugs* Depends on whos around and how/when i use it... Im weird  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Decembers how the hell is saying "I might take a nap" cause to follow it up with NH?

laugh.gif
 Idk .. Sometimes i feel like its gay to say imma take a nap... *shrugs* Depends on whos around and how/when i use it... Im weird  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by pootaing

not going to work tomorrow
pimp.gif
Party up, Mulan.
Well it looks like Mo not getting this, so the rest of KLIQ, where do yall stand?

N_ let your own balls drop and make your own decision fool
laugh.gif

Keith I haven't had the pleasure of putting bullets in you yet. Whats up with that?

pimp.gif
Party up, Mulan.
Well it looks like Mo not getting this, so the rest of KLIQ, where do yall stand?

laugh.gif

Keith I haven't had the pleasure of putting bullets in you yet. Whats up with that?

pimp.gif
Party up, Mulan.
Been order it weeks ago bum, ya pops should of left you in the sock

pimp.gif
Party up, Mulan.
Been order it weeks ago bum, ya pops should of left you in the sock

is it me or it feels like Mw2 came out just yesterday? Man, if this game isn't better than mw2 in going to be mad. the hype is nowhere near that's for sure

is it me or it feels like Mw2 came out just yesterday? Man, if this game isn't better than mw2 in going to be mad. the hype is nowhere near that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom