PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

battlefield 3 will have dedicated servers...
grin.gif

never played any battlefields tho 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

lol i kill illo yesterday and we take his package hehe. i almost take his mortar package on summit but he was aware.

does anyone else has the picture?  i no think nobody from our team takes pics cus we never has to.

and team 1 we cuming for you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Bob jacked that blackbird. Illo was PISSED. Illo had me back him up on Summit so he could get that care package lol...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...you died for my sins when that happened too but I got whoever killed you. That wasn't the care package that Bob tried to take again tho'. In the same spot later on in the match, I threw it out but I went around the wall real slick...when I could see the symbol of Mortar on the ground, I went around the corner and of course Bob already there trying to jack my +%$% again.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Murked his !%# that time.

I'm definitely not playing this game as much after the season is over. Those games I ran with Keith and a couple others a few days ago was the last straw...it was laughable how bad EVERYTHING was.

I played at my boy's house a bit on Monday on his account...I was seriously
eek.gif
@ how reduced his lag/hit detection was compared to my +%$%. First game on his connection (mind you, this is him like at level 20 w/ no pro perks) I went 36-4, next game 27-2.
alien.gif
%+!%$@ need dedicated servers man...I'm not coppin' no damn ports next time.

life is so much easier when your host my score per minute jumped from 330 to 380 the 5 games i had host
two games in a row with two sets of dogs and !@#$

good to play with a few nt'ers again
pimp.gif
  first time i put black ops in since gran turismo came out. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

good to play with a few nt'ers again
pimp.gif
  first time i put black ops in since gran turismo came out. 

pimp.gif

Just too bad the lag kept getting me killed
30t6p3b.gif

There’s hundreds of thousands – if not millions – of players on thePS3 who have absolutely perfect, pristine experiences. “I talk to themeveryday – I see @replies to me on Twitter all the time from peoplegoing ‘I don’t know what people are complaining about. The game isperfect for me!’

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

There’s hundreds of thousands – if not millions – of players on thePS3 who have absolutely perfect, pristine experiences. “I talk to themeveryday – I see @replies to me on Twitter all the time from peoplegoing ‘I don’t know what people are complaining about. The game isperfect for me!’

laugh.gif

These words right here are why I will never buy another Treyarch game. And COD3 is probably my favorite FPS of all time. 
tired.gif

"IT WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE, SO EVERYONE ELSE, TOO BAD!"  
indifferent.gif

Killzone 3 > this trash. 

It's just funny because every person that I've spoken to about this game has had some sort of issue with it.

So, where are these people with perfect experiences?

Did he make them up in his head?

I'm starting to think they botched the hit detection to make the game even more noob friendly than it already was.

I haven't played this %#$! in like 5 days, I'm over it. I've been playing MW2 and COD4 A LOT lately, those games are much more playable and fun. Black Ops just wore off fast with the ##@$@*% bugs and the biggest of them all, hit detection.

How is Black Ops a full game and Killzone 3 in beta run smoother? %$@$ that, Black Ops is Alpha mode. Those dudes at Treyarch need to fix there network code, %#$! is all over the place.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 comes out next week, so Black Ops goes back to GameFly.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

COD4
pimp.gif

so i take it when MVC3 comes out your gonna not play in the playoffs
dudes were right the season is derailed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the twitter lies about the game running smoothly.  Either treyarc is lying (most likely) or the people tweeting about the game running smoothly don't know what they are talking about, like it's their first FPS game or first game ever played or something.

And december, I'm still thinking about it, it really depends on whether or not I like the full time offer my company gives me later this week.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

alien.gif
_ you have a season and tournament to finish before you ship anything out. How's David Stern gonna lock out the players before the season ends?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Quicker we get this %!#@ over with, quicker we move on to other things.

While other Activision franchises are dying, Call of Duty is still thriving. After revealing that it would cut the Guitar Hero franchise and True Crime: Hong Kong, the company also announced via its earnings call that it has created a new studio, Beachhead. 

Beachhead is said to focus on "digital content" for the Call of Duty franchise. In practice, that means they will create an all-new digital content portal and community experience. This new "portal" has been in development for around a year and sounds in concept like a combination of ideas behind platforms like Valve's Steam and Halo Waypoint. 

In other Call of Duty news, Activision revealed a free to play game specifically developed for the Chinese market with a micro-transaction driven business model in mind. So if you don't live in China, don't hold your breath. 

In case you aren't keeping track, that's now five studios ( Infinity Ward, 
Treyarch, Raven, Sledgehammer, and now Beachhead) focused on the Call of Duty franchise alone.

Back
Top Bottom