PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

sorry to hear JMD. prayers to you and your fam.

and I haven't been on as much anyways, busy as hell...good running SnD with you cats last night though.

I find myself on the xbox more though nowadays..i'm enjoying playing the new maps and most of my boys are on there..no lagging &#*()&$ either.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can't wait for KZ3....This game is getting on my nerves..

And 3 weeks after it drops, you'll be saying you can't wait for MW3.

MW3 will drop and you'll be saying you can't wait for ________.

I'm not saying just you, I'm talking about the gaming community in general.

Its a vicious cycle and that's why after this season is over I am retiring from gaming.

2va14eh.jpg

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Team 6, I will probably not be able to make the last game. My lil bro was hit by a car last night and I am on the first flight out to VA.
My dude trying to be cool got knocked riding a moped
laugh.gif
, it is no laughing matter really! He landed himself in the ICU with head
trauma, bleeding on the brain
eek.gif
. Today's CT scan was good but he needs reconstructive surgery on his leg and shoulder.

okay no problem.  your bro sounds like he okay minus his head, leg, and shoulder.

i will pray to jesus for him.  just holla at us when you get back.

i hope socom4 doesnt disappoint but i like COD games cause its so easy tto find a game and the matches dont seem like they take forever..

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Hope everything turns out okay.

I swear this game is cursed. No one's gonna finish this season without some tragedy happening...

Via Joystiq.com

Black Ops 'First Strike' coming to PS3 on March 3, to PC by April
gambofirststrike530.jpg

Activision's latest financial report boasted some pretty huge figures for Call of Duty: Black Ops' first piece of multiplayer DLC, "First Strike" -- the most staggering of which being that the pack was purchased 1.4 million times within 24 hours of its February 1 launch on Xbox Live. The publisher is looking to bolster that number in the coming months: In the same report, Activision revealed that the map pack will come to PSN on March 3, and then to PC "later in the quarter" -- corpo-speak for "sometime before March 31."

This staggered release falls in line with Microsoft's timed-exclusivity deal with Activision for Call of Duty DLC through the rest of the year. We guess "a month and two days" isn't the most ridiculous amount of time for PS3 owners to be forced to wait. Then again, in Internet-Gaming Time, that's about 15-and-a-half years, so ... yeah. Never mind.

I was right! Yay! 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Idk if ill buy it for PSN... the only reasoned id cop, is to play Ascension Zombies Map with yall. But no1 ever seems to be on anymore anyways and let alone give 3arc anymore money...[/font]

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

your bro sounds like he okay minus his head, leg, and shoulder.

Son...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 now this made me laugh. Half way there in Houston tethering off my Evo 
pimp.gif
. I appreciate the support, he woke up finally and 

spoke to my moms. As bad as it sounds, I took my copy of BO so hopefully I can sign on to his PS3 and finish this debacle of a tourney! 

Not that I will be buying the maps, but I wonder if treyarc will be separating those that have the maps and those that don't in game lobbies. In COD:WaW, it didn't matter whether or not a person had the DLC maps, everyone was thrown into the SAME lobbies. So if a person didn't have the maps and a new map was up next to be played, that person would simply just get kicked out of the lobby right before the game starts...

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can't wait for KZ3....This game is getting on my nerves..

And 3 weeks after it drops, you'll be saying you can't wait for MW3.

MW3 will drop and you'll be saying you can't wait for ________.

I'm not saying just you, I'm talking about the gaming community in general.

Its a vicious cycle and that's why after this season is over I am retiring from gaming.

2va14eh.jpg
roll.gif

You're right....the only games I don't get tired of anymore are sports games

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Not that I will be buying the maps, but I wonder if treyarc will be separating those that have the maps and those that don't in game lobbies. In COD:WaW, it didn't matter whether or not a person had the DLC maps, everyone was thrown into the SAME lobbies. So if a person didn't have the maps and a new map was up next to be played, that person would simply just get kicked out of the lobby right before the game starts...
They did that for XBL. Its under a playlist called First Strike

They didnt have that playlist for the 1st day but they did pair up people who had the map packs separate from the people that didnt. And they still do. Im pretty sure theyre gonna keep it that way too.

Im sure theyll do the same but again i wouldnt doubt if they kept everyone together for PSN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Henzo not getting any assists in a game that CarolinaFTW finishes with the top score while Battousai is clearly heard on his mic all being hosted by Donut with no lag.

You will see that before you see me cop a map pack on Black Ops.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Henzo not getting any assists in a game that CarolinaFTW finishes with the top score while Battousai is clearly heard on his mic all being hosted by Donut with no lag.

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

roll.gif

Y is it that all of a sudden dudes can run thru my claymores litterally half the time... I be checkin their load outs too.. No lightweight, no nuthin n the worse part is ice cube dont even be givin me the heads up that my equipment is destroyed
30t6p3b.gif

Im tired of gettin shot n the back

Back
Top Bottom