PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Proshares

This game on MW2's servers would be the best in the series IMO.

This. If they actually developed the game for PS3, had dedicated servers etc. This game would be great. 
I actually like buying the perks, guns, equipment that I want and will use.

After all that has gone on though, I will not be buying another 3arch game and I prob wont buy another COD.

COD will end up just like Guitar Hero, but not after Activision pimps out the COD/IW name til the last drop.

Everyone complains so much. What game is everyone going to play instead though? Black ops is still fun to me. Its just a damn video game.

^ just the fact that the !#++@## at treyarch didn't care about the ps3 version, anyone on right now? i'll add i'm trying to run in a party

Originally Posted by Proshares

This game on MW2's servers would be the best in the series IMO.
THIS.

Game is still fun as hell to me even with the !%#+!$ Servers & Hit detection.. Been on a roll since yesterday, K/D went from 2.8 to 2.11
pimp.gif

Apologies to team 4, but I traded this game in today. I am sorry for bailing, but EB Games had a deal where I could trade it straight across for Killzone 3. Couldn't pass it up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Apologies to team 4, but I traded this game in today. I am sorry for bailing, but EB Games had a deal where I could trade it straight across for Killzone 3. Couldn't pass it up.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

yousonuva

Team 4 picks up Shoemasta

eb games ay?

EB Games is owned by Gamestop. It's just the name they use in Canada.

I am sorry, I hate to leave you guys hanging, and I felt we really had a solid team.

But the deal coupled with how frustrated I have become with the online issues, I couldn't pass it up. I asked, hoping that I could elay until after Sunday, but he couldn't guarantee me it would still be available.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

yousonuva

eb games ay?
We picked up Shoemasta already.

You too Chris? I sent it back to GameFly this morning, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Killzone 3 is on it's way.

Yea.

I've been playing the Beta, and although it does have its issues, I have enjoyed it quite a bit. Especially Operations and the size of the maps. I have never been dropped or had hit detection issues. Seen the odd person lag, but it hasn't even been close to an issue in any of the matches I've played.

Single player demo was pretty fun too.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

yousonuva

eb games ay?
We picked up Shoemasta already.

You too Chris? I sent it back to GameFly this morning, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Killzone 3 is on it's way.

no you didnt the post you wrote was asking shoemasta to join team 7 but you didnt officially state that you dropped dhuang for him
nor did you say you picked him up i officialy stated i was picking him up and honestly i dont give a !@#$ shoemasta's on team 4
hes the only one left on the fa list worth a damn

btw hop on COD4 boost

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

When was anyone going to notify ME?
nerd.gif

i hit you up on psn but you already signed out

I think next season we should put up money, might make it that much more competitive and keep ppl more interested in winning. 5 a person or something, winning team gets the pot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I think next season we should put up money, might make it that much more competitive and keep ppl more interested in winning. 5 a person or something, winning team gets the pot
pimp.gif
As if the camping wasn't bad enough

Yea.

I've been playing the Beta, and although it does have its issues, I have enjoyed it quite a bit. Especially Operations and the size of the maps. I have never been dropped or had hit detection issues. Seen the odd person lag, but it hasn't even been close to an issue in any of the matches I've played.

Single player demo was pretty fun too.
Ive only played TDM, gotta try other game modes. Finally got the AR, the power and scope on this thing
eek.gif

yea everyone has to paypal 5 bucks to commish...

and have it not just team deathmatch

that %$*# would be fun as hell

and if you cant afford 5bucks get yo %+$ of off NT

and im hopping on mw2

Id be down for a COD4 season.

Not like any of you riff-raff and can see me when it comes to sniping in that game.

black ops for kz3 straight up is a great deal imo...a 3 month old game for a new one

i dont think they do that in the good ol red white and blue though

so i was just playing mw2 and this dude had like a blizzard come thru on the game...you could see like 10ft in front of you...it was hilarious

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom