PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

shoutout to Team 6 for always showing up, win or lose (well..nevermind).

y'all are some good dudes in my book.

i'll still be on BO every once in awhile, mostly running S&D with the regulars.

team 7 is done... got no invites or messages while i was online. good playing with u guys. just get this tournament over with so we can move to cod4.

boost set that cod4 tournament up. im pretty sure theres a lot of people that have the game still. for those that dont, cop that $12 deal. game goes for 10 - 15 dollars anyways.

we've had 7 cod4 tournaments already (2 time champ back to back) so im pretty sure this one will be more consistent. also it will be a good set up before mw3 comes out.

i might even sign up as captain if needed

Stop with this season crap and just do a single or double elimination tournament...

Damn, season ending and all, and just picked up a Logitech F540 wireless headset. I hope I can at least make use of it before the playoffs end.

I have an extra one too if anyone wants one. Dirty cheap.

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ how much better the game looks on Xbox

getting COD on the 360 was a no brainer for me.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Alright nvm.. I guess a lot of ppl got theirs cancelled.

What got cancelled? The Season?!

nah i did a quik edit.  i said i missd out on the F540 headset for $35 but it looks like all the orders got cancelled.

why do you need a season? how come you just dont make a playoff?

im about to set it up cuz im not on a team lol

Originally Posted by S4L3

Stop with this season crap and just do a single or double elimination tournament...

Reason why we went to a season with MW2 and Black Ops is because people complained that the tournament style we did for Call of Duty 4 was too short, basically you had 1 game, if you lose, you're team is done. Not much fun but it was successful, we had 8 tournaments (including Nino's). 
Battousai7o1 wrote:
from all the tournaments that has been done... only mw2 and black ops were formatted like a season.
Word.
For this next one, if anything, ill shorten the season from 4 weeks to 2.5 or 3 weeks. 

I would run on COD4 if I could get the damn game to work..what I gotta do, reset my router?

Nah. I can avg the same scores i do in all the other CoD games. I just cant get into it like u guys can. The only reason so many of yall love it is cause it was the first of its kind and opened the door to what CoD is today.
But it definitely is not the best in terms of balance and gameplay. That belongs to Black Ops. but in the same breath it isnt playable on the Ps3. And that title of "Playability" belongs to Mw2. 

CoD 4 was just the thing that really kicked it off.  Thats thee only thing that makes it "great". 

Have fun with the tourney though.

in terms of balance and gameplay.... i still go for cod4. simplicity is underrated.

mw2 had too many unnecessary add-on with its perks and deathstreak.

black ops kinda solved the issue that plagued mw2, but its has its own annoying factors like horrible hit detection, worse perk of all time = 2nd chance, and ps3 version is doo doo compared to 360. thats why i play this game more on the 360.

every game has its flaws, but id rather take the flaws of cod4 over mw2 and black ops.

and december... you a NYer?

This dude December has been around for less than a year and is now an expert on why NT'ers love a game he had no participation in. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Just be a captain already... 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom