PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Henz & Keef playing HQ.
eek.gif

I miss y'all.
frown.gif

i used to play headquarters all the time

but most NTers only play tdm... so when i get invited its all tdm all night

I switched over to HQ for the ridiculous amount of XP you get.. I'm tryna get all gold guns as quick as possible and finally get to keep the G11.

Might stick with it, its pretty fun.. I like sabotage too but with our squads I'm pretty sure the games would be over too quickly

Patch 1.07 will hit PSN on March 3rd same day as the map pack comes out. Plus Double XP weekend.
Yup! Already bought PSN credits.
pimp.gif
They sure it's going to be $15?
Double XP Weekend again!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I miss playing this game. Will shelve Gran Turismo 5 a bit for this...

They're finally fixing the zombie leaderboards from reseting. I should've waited, just had my scores reset. not really trippin' tho cause I know me and my cuz can do it again. It's nice that they fixed it tho. 
I haven't been accepting everyone's invites lately because my friend and homegirl just got the game so I've been running with them. 

I will. I feel like I know the maps already cuz I watched so many youtube videos from xbox gamers. Already know what I want to do on stadim and kowloon. Discovery and Berlin wall are different stories cuz the maps are so big.

I'll definitely buy it but not until Saturday probably. Another double XP weekend, another weekend I'll only play like an hour
laugh.gif

Last time I checked, I was ranked like <100 in sabotage.
pimp.gif

Edit - And Henry, how are you gonna plug me with the map pack for free?
nerd.gif

I told you guys , if you wanna keep going then play team 3. You guys didnt have a 1st game. And basically are going to the semis w/o playing a game. So if anything we Team 8 are automatically in the ship cause we are undefeated and team shows up every week and deserve that. Team 3 is the only one active in their conference but they shouldnt be able to be put into the finals automatically when they arent the best team in the league.. So you guys have to play Team 3. But u gotta do it ASAP and before Sunday night like around 1115est.
so like i said do what you gotta do if you want a chance to be in the ship. All i know is my team will be on sunday at 1115est ready to go ...

team 4 is not in our conference though, so they should be playing you guys if they even want to play that is. Wheres Donut

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

team 4 is not in our conference though, so they should be playing you guys if they even want to play that is. Wheres Donut
Yes. But like i said your team shouldnt have a free pass to the ship when youre not the best team. Since your are thee only team that is ACTIVE in your conference. We both played games last sunday, alright, but there is only 3 teams left.
As the 2nd best team in the league you shouldnt be the one to play ONE game to get into the ship. we should. Now if there was another team in your conference active, then yeah we'd play team 4. and you Team _. But thats not the case. So since there are only 3 teams left. the best team should have a automatic bid into the ship. The other 2 would have to play eachother. 

So youd have to play Team 3. 

But i guess Team 4 throws in the towel now too.

Originally Posted by henz0

I switched over to HQ for the ridiculous amount of XP you get.. I'm tryna get all gold guns as quick as possible and finally get to keep the G11.

Might stick with it, its pretty fun.. I like sabotage too but with our squads I'm pretty sure the games would be over too quickly

more HQ tonight
nerd.gif

Decembers trying to provoke
laugh.gif
"throwing in the towel" I'll play Team 3 IF Team 3 agrees to that, not trying to force them into a match they don't want.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Edit - And Henry, how are you gonna plug me with the map pack for free?
nerd.gif
I'm claiming a spot.
nerd.gif

I told you guys , if you wanna keep going then play team 3. You guys didnt have a 1st game. And basically are going to the semis w/o playing a game. So if anything we Team 8 are automatically in the ship cause we are undefeated and team shows up every week and deserve that. Team 3 is the only one active in their conference but they shouldnt be able to be put into the finals automatically when they arent the best team in the league.. So you guys have to play Team 3. But u gotta do it ASAP and before Sunday night like around 1115est.
so like i said do what you gotta do if you want a chance to be in the ship. All i know is my team will be on sunday at 1115est ready to go ...

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Yes. But like i said your team shouldnt have a free pass to the ship when youre not the best team. Since your are thee only team that is ACTIVE in your conference. We both played games last sunday, alright, but there is only 3 teams left.
As the 2nd best team in the league you shouldnt be the one to play ONE game to get into the ship. we should. Now if there was another team in your conference active, then yeah we'd play team 4. and you Team _. But thats not the case. So since there are only 3 teams left. the best team should have a automatic bid into the ship. The other 2 would have to play eachother. 

So youd have to play Team 3. 

But i guess Team 4 throws in the towel now too.
laugh.gif
Well excuuuuuse me.
30t6p3b.gif
+%++$ playoffs already started IDK why you're making rules up about who deserves what and all that %*$*. The only time teams in 2 diff. conferences will play each other is in the Finals. Donut's team is in your conference...if they showed up ready to play and the other team didn't...well then they advance and face y'all. As far as I know Bay and his team didn't show but I do remember Battousai saying he was ready to go that night so Team 3 is supposed to face Batt, JThaGreat, Dhuang and whoever else they have. So it should be

Team 3 vs. Team 7
Team 8 vs. Team Jersey Shore

All of which would be played on Sunday night...including the Finals. No more games past then.

If teams DID forfeit or don't show...then we talkin' 'bout straight Finals.

FTR...if you're talking about individuals not flaking on games, I'm pretty sure our team "showed up" more than yours or anyone else this season.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Decembers trying to provoke
laugh.gif
"throwing in the towel" I'll play Team 3 IF Team 3 agrees to that, not trying to force them into a match they don't want.
I swear i wasnt 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
Seriously though, i wasnt 
laugh.gif
  but hey if that motivates you then awesomesauce
laugh.gif
smile.gif

illo - there are 3 teams active everyone else didnt play after 3 weeks or just said %*++ it. like i said thatd be unfair to my squad who has should up to every game and won every game and have to play one more extra game to get into the finals while the 2nd best team waits .. We got a automatic bid. THEE only reason im saying this is cause like i said 100times already is cause there is only 3 teams left. And it makes sense to have the two lower teams play for a spot in the finals. and HELLLLLLLLLL NAH im not bouta dedicate my night to play 5hours worth of playoff games.

Team 4 was given the chance to continue if they play yall. Bobby said u dont have to if you dont wanna. All i know is my team will be playing on sunday for the ship versus WHOEVER. 

And what you mean flaking? there was only ONE game where my team didnt have ATLEAST 6guys. and that was our first game back from that long break.

Im not prolonging this. Im trying to get it over with. thats wahy i said T8 vs T3 in the finals sunday. bobby wants a chance to get in. in that case he gotta play yall for the reasons i stated above ^^^

Back
Top Bottom