PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

In MW2 it seemed like the whole team had to rush for the spawns to flip but in black ops it flips when like half the team rushes it seems. 

I actually prefer it this way now it just makes the game a little faster paced. 

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Originally Posted by bamez

surprised this hasnt been posted here yet.

He will never have any female interaction

half that team were noobs, but still impressive
pimp.gif

didnt people used to cry about the spawn points in mw2...when people got killed by a airstrike, spawned and get killed by the same air strike
laugh.gif

If this is the best Call of Duty, tell me why the number of NT'ers playing this game has fallen off dramatically? Other games? Not really.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

If this is the best Call of Duty, tell me why the number of NT'ers playing this game has fallen off dramatically? Other games? Not really.

yea i find myself more desiring to play 2k or even the fight night demo now
tired.gif

The next COD should have graphics like the new Battle Field 3(crazy!) but i think i read somewhere the next in the series will use the mw2 engine...if that even relates to the graphics tho

MW2 Engine w/ everything in Black Ops ( w/ the exception of Ghost being in the 1st slot ).. = the perfect COD

me and donut got sent to detention last week in the mma thread

cod4 games with NTers were epic and hilarious as hell... tournaments, private matches of free for all, knife only lobbies, hide and seek, etc.

black ops has fallen off because its not fun to play a game with atrocious hit detection. when a simple and basic fundamental of a game is lacking, then gameplay sucks. aside from the perks, killstreaks, and whatever else there is, hit detection is the worse in black ops than any other cod series.

btw that video is fake... but it still proves everything thats wrong in black ops: spawn system is better than when the game was first released, but its still crap. killstreaks are overpowered. when u have these two factors in a game, players with no skills abuse it.

ya'll whine so damn much.  seriously.  black ops is fun to me.  i don't care if i have a ratio of 6.  as long as i'm over 1 it's good enough for me.  let's be real.  mw2 flat out sucked.  there is no way anyone can convince me it is better than black ops.  if you don't have fun don't play it.  it's not that serious at all.  

mpls... ur garbage though, but ur right 
tongue.gif

also, cod4 sign up thread is on the first page.

since this tournament is almost over, sign up and we can get this started.

for those of u thats about to say no thanks, stop being cheap and cop that $10 game if u dont have it. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Cause it sucks on PSN bruh. 

Also, I hope yall dont try to use that video of the Black Ops spawn system as a example, when theyre obviously playing demolition. A game mode with set spawns no matter what. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Y'all dudes need to play more than TDM. In Demo you have the same spawn points. It's the same in MW2 and BLOPS

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

mpls... ur garbage though, but ur right 
tongue.gif

also, cod4 sign up thread is on the first page.

since this tournament is almost over, sign up and we can get this started.

for those of u thats about to say no thanks, stop being cheap and cop that $10 game if u dont have it. 
laugh.gif
i just went 25 and 1 in crisis TDM and added it to my file share.

tumblr_labi4fUL8j1qaex5co1_r1_500.png

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ aNYthing being #10 in Headquarters.. No wonder he raped us that 1 game a few days ago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ aNYthing being #10 in Headquarters.. No wonder he raped us that 1 game a few days ago
30t6p3b.gif

That connection was so garbage though. When I shoot a guy first, in the face, they shouldn't be able to kill me. The scrubs on his team went to work too. 
200-0 next game though
pimp.gif

Anything and his crew put in work in HQ though. I run with them every now and then.

yea bro i made it to #6 yesterday but now i dropped down into the 20's. iaintevenmad.jpeg

we should run more later.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Y'all dudes need to play more than TDM. In Demo you have the same spawn points. It's the same in MW2 and BLOPS

laugh.gif
extremely telling with the comments.

Henz, I've been saying that since day 1.  This game on MW2's servers would be the beat COD to date.

I signed on and saw Henz & Keef playing HQ. I was like "WHAT!!!!!?????? Am i seeing things? " but thats wats up... finally yall branching out a lil more.

Back
Top Bottom