PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH. This man said he sold black ops because he didn't like it, but he made a new secret psn name and has been playing on that ever since and now is about to complete 15 prestiges...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

take yo !@# to that 360 El Presidente 

SMH. This man said he sold black ops because he didn't like it, but he made a new secret psn name and has been playing on that ever since and now is about to complete 15 prestiges...

laugh.gif

I'll be on tonight to run for a while, off tomorrow.

SMH. If donut is a 4.0 K/D on a his new secret name, I'm going to be like a 15.0 K/D with my new name...

Not only am I going to have an advantage of already knowing how to play the game, also my new name is on xbox where black ops is supposed to run 20x smoother than ps3.
laugh.gif

SMH. If donut is a 4.0 K/D on a his new secret name, I'm going to be like a 15.0 K/D with my new name...

Not only am I going to have an advantage of already knowing how to play the game, also my new name is on xbox where black ops is supposed to run 20x smoother than ps3.
laugh.gif

too bad you didnt show none of that during the season

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

Goddamn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Creating New iDs for stats is stupid though. Just saying.

who the hell said they were making new ids for stats
U have like 3 or 4. Why? One reason must be for stats. 

its for experimentation and playstyle for COD4 i have my 1st account my backup and an account where i only snipe

I have 4 back ups. Why? I maxed out 2 on COD4... I enjoy trying to get the challenges, so both times I maxed out, I started a new one.
One is for a Gamebattles Clan I joined that required a new account, and one is for my nephews when they want to play their Disney stuff. I dont need NT'ers messaging obscenities to them. 
laugh.gif

whatever happened to our Gamebattles squad i know im a cap so i can set up games anytime but where the rest of yall bums

laugh.gif

You can blame my cousin for all those accounts.

I don't play Black Ops anymore so I went back to my OG name, its the one in my sig.

took this at my friends house, its so weird this kinda thing will happen when he walking around, when he shoots it makes weird noises, the map with have weird colors on random things, its just so weird and so hard to explain does anyone else know what the heck is going on

14t8pz9.jpg

^ looks like the GPU is on its way out, unless a chopper or a air support vehicle crashed and clipped into the map geometry.

i had it happen to me before but it happened when a player died and, clipped into a corner

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Creating New iDs for stats is stupid though. Just saying.

No, buying another system to play the same game is stupid.

*SHOTS FIRED!*
roll.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom