PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

PANIC BUTTON.
133557073.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

lmaoo cuzzo is right.. the spawns never changed, lmfao. GGs though

Team 7 def used their equipment to the max. When id spectate Prodigy , he was running hacker, In some buildings that @@@! would look like a sea of red.. It was funny.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.
The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

BS. This is TDM we are talking about. The only time a spawn doesn't change is when somebody is camping. Especially on Havana.

lmaoo cuzzo is right.. the spawns never changed, lmfao. GGs though

Team 7 def used their equipment to the max. When id spectate Prodigy , he was running hacker, In some buildings that @@@! would look like a sea of red.. It was funny.

That 1st gm was horrible
30t6p3b.gif
... It was 6x max i actually saw the person who killed me..

I didnt even realize that spawns didnt change in either gm
30t6p3b.gif

That 1st gm was horrible
30t6p3b.gif
... It was 6x max i actually saw the person who killed me..

I didnt even realize that spawns didnt change in either gm
30t6p3b.gif

keep equipments man you know how easy it is to run hacker pro
spot it hack it and use it as your own i hacked TapTaps motion sensor 3-4 time tonite

we should lift the ban on the RC_XD if people are camping its the easiest way to get em out their spots
also alot of people run ghost i was talking with Henzo and he said when he played our team only 1-2 people showed up
when he got the uav so spy plane is almost useless but if people are running RC more people will start using flak jacket or hardline
to maximize or counter the car

most of yall have played in the tourny before yall should be well aware of the camping that goes on in these things
at the end of the days dudes are gonna be playing mad cautious trying not to lose

Team 4 im proud at yall tonnite yall came to play Tig Bieber showing up and the acquisition of Daema made the difference tonite

keep equipments man you know how easy it is to run hacker pro
spot it hack it and use it as your own i hacked TapTaps motion sensor 3-4 time tonite

we should lift the ban on the RC_XD if people are camping its the easiest way to get em out their spots
also alot of people run ghost i was talking with Henzo and he said when he played our team only 1-2 people showed up
when he got the uav so spy plane is almost useless but if people are running RC more people will start using flak jacket or hardline
to maximize or counter the car

most of yall have played in the tourny before yall should be well aware of the camping that goes on in these things
at the end of the days dudes are gonna be playing mad cautious trying not to lose

Team 4 im proud at yall tonnite yall came to play Tig Bieber showing up and the acquisition of Daema made the difference tonite

Good games Team 5. Look forward to Search & Destroy in the playoffs. I was downing coffee for about 15 minutes trying to sober up
laugh.gif

Good games Team 5. Look forward to Search & Destroy in the playoffs. I was downing coffee for about 15 minutes trying to sober up
laugh.gif

Definitely in favor of re-allowing RC car.

Without noobtubes or the RC car, there is no reason to switch off of Ghost as the first perk, really.

Definitely in favor of re-allowing RC car.

Without noobtubes or the RC car, there is no reason to switch off of Ghost as the first perk, really.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I shoulda taken a pic
laugh.gif
!  I tried numerous times to part the red sea but no luck.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I shoulda taken a pic
laugh.gif
!  I tried numerous times to part the red sea but no luck.

I say we ban everything except your main weapon and the knife. No perks, killstreaks, no attachments, and no side arm.

Back
Top Bottom