PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by prymone

shoulda copped a 360
Yep, been meaning to.  I'm tired of the lag in my games anyway.  I'll definitely be converting soon. 

Originally Posted by prymone

shoulda copped a 360
Yep, been meaning to.  I'm tired of the lag in my games anyway.  I'll definitely be converting soon. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by got shoes

Damn PS3 down for a few days and ya'll panic like it's Dec 31, 1999 smh. This aint even worse when Live went down for xtra weeks.

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when it take them half a month and they pay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Couple of days? Live was down for like 19 days back then. 
Plus, do you remember when hackers were getting at live and were actually spending people's Microsoft points? 
laugh.gif

http://www.zdnet.com/blog...cked-accounts-stolen/131

Let's not forget this as well.

http://www.joystiq.com/20...0-failures-2007-edition/

I feel bad for anyone who actually has to pay for online gaming and get their money stolen. 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn PS3 down for a few days and ya'll panic like it's Dec 31, 1999 smh. This aint even worse when Live went down for xtra weeks.

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Plus, do you remember when hackers were getting at live and were actually spending people's Microsoft points? 
laugh.gif

I feel bad for anyone who actually has to pay for online gaming and get their money stolen. 
30t6p3b.gif

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif

Not the case, i'm just stating that life goes on if the PSN is down for a few hours, days or whatever. If it gets hacked so be it, i'm not going to cry over it. Live was down for a few a weeks and people were trying to sue M$ for that $++%, which i thought was 
indifferent.gif
. Anyway, life goes on. Nothing we gamers can do at the end of the day

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif

Not the case, i'm just stating that life goes on if the PSN is down for a few hours, days or whatever. If it gets hacked so be it, i'm not going to cry over it. Live was down for a few a weeks and people were trying to sue M$ for that $++%, which i thought was 
indifferent.gif
. Anyway, life goes on. Nothing we gamers can do at the end of the day

Originally Posted by robxdrew

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...n-and-deleting-trophies/

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif

im sayin
the XBL dudes like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif

WEEKS???
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not. I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well. Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.
I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE. 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash. 
laugh.gif

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.

http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

WEEKS???
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not. I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well. Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.
I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE. 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash. 
laugh.gif

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.

http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Thank God I got a 360 too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

peep sig 
pimp.gif

yall non xbox owners ... turn on your Wii
laugh.gif

I haven't even turned on my ps3 in maybe a week so I had no idea but those chain letters were true? I thought I was getting spammed the whole time
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Wii comment
nerd.gif
007 goldeneye WiFi?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Thank God I got a 360 too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

peep sig 
pimp.gif

yall non xbox owners ... turn on your Wii
laugh.gif

I haven't even turned on my ps3 in maybe a week so I had no idea but those chain letters were true? I thought I was getting spammed the whole time
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Wii comment
nerd.gif
007 goldeneye WiFi?

lol @ ps3 owners constantly bringing up paying. for a year+ one month it comes out to 3.84 a month. im sorry i have both systems and dont mind paying. all i use my ps3 for nowadays is for netflix every now and then since id prefer to use it on an xbox. a lot faster scrolling through movies.

lol @ ps3 owners constantly bringing up paying. for a year+ one month it comes out to 3.84 a month. im sorry i have both systems and dont mind paying. all i use my ps3 for nowadays is for netflix every now and then since id prefer to use it on an xbox. a lot faster scrolling through movies.

Well it happens.
laugh.gif

I've owned both systems though,  love my 360, to each their own. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Back
Top Bottom