PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

--Any word on when the PSN is gonna be back up?
--I been using the time to watch blu-rays I've purchased since Christmas I havent watched yet.

--Any word on when the PSN is gonna be back up?
--I been using the time to watch blu-rays I've purchased since Christmas I havent watched yet.

i can't watch MLB.TV 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

maybe he talking about black ops...it is better on xbox...to the point ill never buy a fps for psn again
dudes internet just succs. i get crucial lag when i host (ps3 and my bros xbox).

better jacc for signals boy
alien.gif
Nah, my connection is just fine and I use an Apple Airport Extreme.  Most sports games (specifically 2k and Madden) that I play have a slight lag to them.  Not enough to destroy the experience, but enough to bother me to the point where I would rather play on a 360.

you should def get an xbox 360, all those dedicated servers that people are paying for on live have almost no lag to them when it comes to sports games like 2k and madden
wink.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

maybe he talking about black ops...it is better on xbox...to the point ill never buy a fps for psn again
dudes internet just succs. i get crucial lag when i host (ps3 and my bros xbox).

better jacc for signals boy
alien.gif
Nah, my connection is just fine and I use an Apple Airport Extreme.  Most sports games (specifically 2k and Madden) that I play have a slight lag to them.  Not enough to destroy the experience, but enough to bother me to the point where I would rather play on a 360.

you should def get an xbox 360, all those dedicated servers that people are paying for on live have almost no lag to them when it comes to sports games like 2k and madden
wink.gif
grin.gif

I'm thinkin of swapping to 360 because of the hex edits in nba 2k11 and because the controller is so much better.

I'm thinkin of swapping to 360 because of the hex edits in nba 2k11 and because the controller is so much better.

WHY are people arguing about left/right (ps3/xbox) topics? what should be the question at hand is, what is the compensation the consumer should receive? When i spend 700 on PS3 after waiting in line for like 8 hours do i want to see it EVER not 'work'? We give our money to these people so that we have something that never fails.I wouldnt spend 7 bills on a pistol that only fired for 3 years and 11 months out of the 4 years i owned it. i should be able to say to the gunmaker you messed up now give me some more bullets or a better gun.I LOVE PS3 AND SONY FOR THAT MATTER....WHEN L+JUST BLAZE HAD THAT PS3 CONTROLLER PENDANT. I LIKE CAME ALL OVER THE XXL.im die hard and sony has finally failed me .not to mention all they do is release stuff that should already be free(extra maps) 4 times and then youve purchased the game 2wice over....that is my rant

WHY are people arguing about left/right (ps3/xbox) topics? what should be the question at hand is, what is the compensation the consumer should receive? When i spend 700 on PS3 after waiting in line for like 8 hours do i want to see it EVER not 'work'? We give our money to these people so that we have something that never fails.I wouldnt spend 7 bills on a pistol that only fired for 3 years and 11 months out of the 4 years i owned it. i should be able to say to the gunmaker you messed up now give me some more bullets or a better gun.I LOVE PS3 AND SONY FOR THAT MATTER....WHEN L+JUST BLAZE HAD THAT PS3 CONTROLLER PENDANT. I LIKE CAME ALL OVER THE XXL.im die hard and sony has finally failed me .not to mention all they do is release stuff that should already be free(extra maps) 4 times and then youve purchased the game 2wice over....that is my rant

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

WHY are people arguing about left/right (ps3/xbox) topics? what should be the question at hand is, what is the compensation the consumer should receive? When i spend 700 on PS3 after waiting in line for like 8 hours do i want to see it EVER not 'work'? We give our money to these people so that we have something that never fails.I wouldnt spend 7 bills on a pistol that only fired for 3 years and 11 months out of the 4 years i owned it. i should be able to say to the gunmaker you messed up now give me some more bullets or a better gun.I LOVE PS3 AND SONY FOR THAT MATTER....WHEN L+JUST BLAZE HAD THAT PS3 CONTROLLER PENDANT. I LIKE CAME ALL OVER THE XXL.

WOW

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

WHY are people arguing about left/right (ps3/xbox) topics? what should be the question at hand is, what is the compensation the consumer should receive? When i spend 700 on PS3 after waiting in line for like 8 hours do i want to see it EVER not 'work'? We give our money to these people so that we have something that never fails.I wouldnt spend 7 bills on a pistol that only fired for 3 years and 11 months out of the 4 years i owned it. i should be able to say to the gunmaker you messed up now give me some more bullets or a better gun.I LOVE PS3 AND SONY FOR THAT MATTER....WHEN L+JUST BLAZE HAD THAT PS3 CONTROLLER PENDANT. I LIKE CAME ALL OVER THE XXL.

WOW

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...n-and-deleting-trophies/

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not. I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well. Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.
I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE. 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash. 
laugh.gif

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.

http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/
Well played Rob 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This dude Xtopofthemorningtoyousir is a troll. He uses all of his super hero xbox powers to slander the PS3. Him and his super loser sidekick Rustyhalfwayhouse always crying in the 360 thread because it's never updated, and constantly falls to page 18 on Niketalk.

Appreciated fam.
It just doesn't make sense when PSN users make a thread about a problem on PSN then Live users hop in and start bad mouthing the service when their's isn't all that great either.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...n-and-deleting-trophies/

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not. I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well. Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.

Well played Rob 

This dude Xtopofthemorningtoyousir is a troll. He uses all of his super hero xbox powers to slander the PS3. Him and his super loser sidekick Rustyhalfwayhouse always crying in the 360 thread because it's never updated, and constantly falls to page 18 on Niketalk.

Appreciated fam.
It just doesn't make sense when PSN users make a thread about a problem on PSN then Live users hop in and start bad mouthing the service when their's isn't all that great either.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Well played Rob 

Appreciated fam.
lol have you played on an xbox? ours is freaking great compared to the PSN.

i have both.. and only reason why i have the ps3 is because all my close homies has it.

Back
Top Bottom