PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

ffviiremake.jpg

Oh, how I pray ....

Also, just d/l the NBA 08 Live demo... I think I might have to get it. Any news on a 2K8 demo soon?
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

here's my wish list about capcom's 3 big announcement:

1. a new rival schools game
2. capcom vs (put another companys name here)
3. street fighter 4 (pleeeeeease capcom)

my list will probably never come true but if capcom gives a release date for SSFIIHD and blesses us with and online version of MVC2 then ill be a happy camper :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Marvel...Vs...Capcom...3...or....A Super Pack with every marvel bs capcom/capcom vs. snk/marvel/capcom fighting game
:wow:
eek.gif
that would be ridiculous...endless hours of play...with online capability :wow:
eek.gif

have you played number 2? i played it when i was in HK and that game is way better than 1
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Quote:
yup i still got my project justice for my DC
eek.gif
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

When I try to update my ps3 it keeps stopping at 4% and says "an error occurred during the download operation. A connection to the server cannot be established."

this has happened 4 times already
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

I still play my rival schools. Its a shame they didn't produce more games after Project Justice. The franchise had potential.

Shoma+Kyosuke :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

if capcom delivers a street fighter IV, i will buy 2 ps3's...

honestly :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Otaku
x
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

if its a VS game... man...copped
Put 'em in a grave with an empty 40 ounce bottle and don't leave a drip​

lol i didnt slept on okami. i got pissed off with the 15 minute intro.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

What is HOME?

Is it like a big version of the Sims?

Can someone give me some insight?
TEAM NJ NETS
The most dangerous team in the east.​
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea I'm your new step-dad​

Well, I just copped an HDTV, and I'm going back and forth on whether to cop a PS3 or 360.

Just had a few questions for PS3 owners:

1. I noticed on the box it says the system can play DVD RW+/-. Does the system play DivX files?

2. How's the online experience? I realize that it's probably nowhere near as good as Xbox Live, but I'm still interested to hear from PS3 owners if it's any good. How's the Web Browser on it? What other web apps can you run on it?

3. Has anyone swapped their hard drives for bigger ones? How simple is the process?

Thanks for the help fellas.

part of me wants to say dead rising 2 although that would have seemed more appropriate at E3 rather than TGS although im not sure if dead rising did well in japan. maybe it did idk.

I think Capcom news is Dead Rising 2 and Street Fighter IV. On a side note there suppose to be a street fighter movie based on Chun Li coming out in 08 or 09.

marvel vs. capcom HD
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

what sony needs is to bring back games like tomba and blasto.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Quote:
1. a new rival schools game
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
". Went to Blockbuster that evening rented it and fell in love! I still have my Project Justice for Dreamcast, it still gets madd rotation. I was a beast with Hinata and Shoma.
Quote:
What is HOME?

Is it like a big version of the Sims?

Can someone give me some insight?
A massive world built into the PlayStation Network, Home is Sony Computer Entertainment's virtual world for PlayStation gamers. With an avatar uniquely customized according to each user's preference, users can explore the 3D community that is Home -- a sleek, modern environment featuring spacious common areas, custom spaces dedicated to specific games, and personal apartments. Everything can be customized to your liking with items you collect or purchase.

Not only is Home your home online with PlayStation 3, Home is also a vast network of communication for PlayStation users. Browse the Hall of Fame for trophies players have collected in various videogames, or just hang out in a virtual outdoor lobby to talk with text and voice. Other features in Home include a theater where the Home world also users can watch videos from one users' collection together, a series of mini-games that players can play, and much more as Home evolves.

Quote:
1. I noticed on the box it says the system can play DVD RW+/-. Does the system play DivX files?

2. How's the online experience? I realize that it's probably nowhere near as good as Xbox Live, but I'm still interested to hear from PS3 owners if it's any good. How's the Web Browser on it? What other web apps can you run on it?

3. Has anyone swapped their hard drives for bigger ones? How simple is the process?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO6iNIY9rn8]Courtesy of expo.nikkeibp.co.jpTokyo Game Show 2007 Floor Map

tg07floormap.jpg
My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Back
Top Bottom