PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Nothing on FFVII Remake :smh:
smh.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

im dissapointed after reading that first blog about ffvii announcement and then it turns out that no announcement was made.
ANGELS BASEBALL​

Hopefully SE will confirm the FFVII remake? *Crosses fingers*
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

yooooooooooooooo i keep tellin y'all to drop those ID names under the sig...make life much easier instead of posting it and having to go back so and so pages to look for people's names... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMSSB

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID: ILLoQuent13

nevermind what i said...not looking too good right now... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMSSB

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: ILLoQuent13

damn..more disappointments for PS3 releases :smh:
smh.gif
..just a heads up..Halo 3 releases on the 25th :pimp:
pimp.gif
My Favorite NTer'san66eon,HarlemToTheBronx,Methodman,Kingcrux31,jblackcat13,MisterP0315

Chick3n Strips , pls remove the microsoft genitalia from your mouth b.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

anyone selling their 360 i wanna cop ...

on a side note the PS3 hasa STRONG winter line up ... granted theres no Halo/Metroid/Galaxy

but we do have Heavenly Sword/Uncharted/GT5 Prologue (FREE! [boomer]what![\boomer])/ratchet and then the non exclusives that still are easy acquisitions, most notably COD4. its not all bad. just cuz some things are coming out later doesnt mean that they arent going to do well now, and in the next quarter. nothin is going to beat halo "." and i dont even have an xbox ... yet, i gotta get on that game for multiplayer, need something better than RFoM (sorry, its been a year ... and warhawk is different but it freezes too much to enjoi it)

The english mgs4 TGS trailer is up on that same site a few pages back, and its so much more revealing.

are those GT5 all in game cause I see jaggies in some pics yet others look clean
TeamLakers​
Team Otaku​

iheartboost where does it say it'll release on psn
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Damn I know mad ppl was hyped for the fall, me included smh. Ah well, since I cant stand Halo, Ill find some older games to cop. Anybody raidin TRU on the deal they got goin on now?
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Back
Top Bottom