PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^^ so tru Boost so tru...
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

Courtesy of jeux-france.comNew Naruto Game for PS3!
61121420070921_173922_0_big.jpg
Quote:
The magazine Shonen Jump announces in its last edition the development of Naruto: PS3 Project, the first episode of the series to be born on PlayStation 3. In preparation in the studios of Namco Bandaged, Naruto: PS3 Project is awaited the country of the sun raising in the current of the year 2008.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i was watching the afrika trailer...
is it just a game where you go around the place looking at the animals and stuff?? and taking pics of them ?? kind of like pokemon snap? lol..

and thnx for the clarifying what HOME was...

thnx boost for all the udpates...

Quote:
is it just a game where you go around the place looking at the animals and stuff?? and taking pics of them ?? kind of like pokemon snap? lol..

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

There's no word on what Afrika is about right?
MASTER CHIEF THE ARBITER
B E L I E V E​
.::: GT-Iron E ManI :::.

^Still no word. Looks very promising though...
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

^damn i wanted to be a lion or any animal and have to survive out in the wild...if your a lion you gotta hunt and defend your own and @#%$ and if your elephant you gotta survive and keep from being eaten...that would be dope as @#%$
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

I love how when you're playing a game you get notifications of whose on/offline and received messages. I know that Xbox live does that but I just wanted to mention it.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

WOW, that picture looks amazing! I cant wait for Afrika!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

For the guy trying to decide between Live, NBA 08, or 2K. 2K is the way to go. I played the Live demo and it's not even on par with 2K7, so you do the math.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

2K sports wanted to release the 2k8 demo this past Thursday on PSN, but Sony wanted to release NBA 08 first to the public. Fact is, Sony (has to) know NBA 08 is no match for NBA2k8, but they want people to get a first hand response on it first before 2k8 demo. If Sony let 2k8 release first before NBA 08 nobody would give a @#%$ about it and easily write it of (if they haven't already).

With that said, next Thursday you will see NBA2k8 on PSN.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

New Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue Screen Captures of GT TV

gt12.jpg

gt30.jpg

gt33.jpg

gt38.jpg

gt43.jpg
Quote:
Though the TGS version of Prologue features 22 cars, many of which were playable in the Leipzig build, the dealer menu option looks to give you a bit more information on the cars available to you. Dealerships found under this menu item include Nissan, Suzuki, Lotus, Daihatsu, TVR, Ford, BMW, Alfa Romeo, Acura, Renault, Mercedes-Benz, Lancia, Dodge, Audi, and Ferrari. We went to Nissan first, and were presented with gorgeous, full-res models of GTR-Proto 5 and a Skyline GTR V-Spec 97. On the bottom row of this screen included additional items for Nissan models including channel, test drive, news, and catalog. Selecting the channel option brought up some video choices featuring Nissan-model cars.

This game just seems to impress me the more and MORE I see it. Plus it's official (if anybody miss it) but GT5: Prologue has got an exclusive license agreement with Top Gear! Also they add Best Motoring International, D1 Proffessional Drift and Autobacs Super GT. What does that mean? It's FREE TV programing on GT (Gran Tursimo) TV, I believe it's 24/7! So if you want to watch a specific car channel on GT TV, just load up GT5:tongue: go to GT TV options and each car manufactor has there own channel for it's own automotive. From Nissan to Audi, to Honda and Toyota and Mitsubishi etc. Plus, Top Gear, BMI etc.

Here is a .gif of the new city track from TGS

4kyfgua.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Can't wait to get a first glimpse of NBA 2k8... Live '08 was crappy.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Honestly i want GT:5 Prologue more than any game coming out on any system. Couldn't give a @#%$ about Halo if GT:5 dropped the same day as Halo 3. Is there an official US date for GT5 Prologue yet.

im pretty sure im about to beat Heavenly Sword since i think im in the last chapter. but so far the game is :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

I think I'm going to pick up Heavenly Sword today. I've been checking up on it, and I think I'm finally going to go for it.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

^^
cop it, at least i think its worth it. and they should be some extra downloads later on depending if HS is selling good :lol:
laugh.gif

boost, can you dig up some game sales chart? you know kinda like a soundscan :lol:
laugh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Back
Top Bottom