PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

nba 08 is straight dookie. nba live was better in my opinion and that's not saying much
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

i am i the only one going crazy over the metal gear trailer. :wow:
eek.gif
this is about to be the greatest game ever AND with the part (i dont want to give it way) with the little girl thats huge!! :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
cookielover49​

Quote:
Going on an hour for the skate demo and nba 08 aint budge yet. I just wanna see skate b4 i go to bed i been playing the tony hawk joint all week.
THAT flicking the board it will just feel good, like how a skate game should have been from the start. The game is much more rewarding.

Ever since I got it, ive been playing that more than actuallying skating, lol. While playing that wack @#%$ Tony Hawk, I caught myself doing the "down up" kick flip from Skate and it kept zooming in and out and I was like, @#%$ ?! :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

the skate demo is crazy, ive been addicted to it all day

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Wait, so what exactly is Playstation Home?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ Playstation's "Sims" for PS3 users..basically..

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN: imTHATnicca

Skate is killin Tony Hawk.

No just pressing x for an easy ollie and square for a easy flip trick. I love it.

and some of that @#%$ you can do on TH with the analog sticks is damn rediculous :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Yakuza 2 Coming to PS2SEGA brings the bridge between the PS2 and upcoming PS3 game to America.
by Nix

September 20, 2007 - In the wake of the announcement that the third entry in the Yakuza franchise was to be a major mega-production for the PlayStation 3, many gamers outside of Japan were at a loss as to what might be the fate of the franchise when only one Yakuza game has been released in North America. Satisfying fans' need for more of the action-adventure franchise and promising that players won't be left with major story chunks missing when the PlayStation 3 game finally arrives, SEGA has officially announced that Yakuza 2 will be released on PlayStation 2 in 2008.

Yakuza 2 for PlayStation 2 is scheduled for release in North America in 2008. In the meantime, Yakuza: Kenzan! for PlayStation 3 is still a while off for most of us, but the game will hit Japan in mid-2008, and the release of this second game in the franchise bodes well for hopes that part 3 will cross over to America. Look for more about Yakuza 2 as soon as an English-language version is ready for preview in the coming months.
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

I've been waiting forever for Yakuza 2 to hit the US shores.
TEAM FLASH
JAY BARRY WALLY BART
TEAMLPC

Skate is that damn good. I played the demo on my 360 when it released. It was like a breath of fresh air :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The last Hawk I played (and I mean actually put work in) was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for Dreamcast, I love that game. I kinda fell off teh whole skate game because it just wasn't realistic anymore. I dab in THUG, but just kinda said @#%$ it.

I hate EA, but decide to give Skate a try and this @#%$ is serious.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of konami.jp/gs/game/mgs4/en/Konami activates the Metal Gear Solid 4 official site
Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Integrated-Site_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
Aside from the ongoing Tokyo Game Show (TGS), Konami is upping Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots' (PlayStation 3) media mileage on the net. The company has just opened up the official MGS4 Integrated Site for public viewing, both for Japanese and English-speaking fans.

The site will offer up plenty of treats for the visitors, including a 411 on most of the major character you've spotted for MGS4, and a foreword from MGS franchise creator Hideo Kojima. And in case you're looking for a clearer copy of the trailer that went into circulation recently, there's also one available on the official site - along with the trailers from TGS 2005 and 2006. Given that the site's new, we'll let you know in case anything else new turns up. Metal Gear Solid 4's Integrated site is available via the read link below.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

man, naomi shoulda gotten pixel-enlargement surgery........damn **** and their a-cups
SEE PROFILE: AJ RETRO SALE all sz7.5, near retail + SHIP!!!!!!
FS: Opium180 sz13 $110, HOA AM1 sz10 pm me, '03Cement3s9.5 $150noboxVNDS , Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

I'm looking to get a racing game today. Something fun, but realistic too.

Which game would you guys choose between the following three?
DIRT?

Motorstorm?

SEGA Rally Revolution?

Sega Rally won't be out til October sometime, but it was looking good in the previews.

I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

^ Thanks. I was thinking along that line too in terms of realism and looks though Motorstorm seems a bit more enjoyable/not as serious. Have you seen the trailers or gameplay for Rally Revolution? It looks pretty fantastic and imo the nicest looking though I'm not too sure how the online options are yet. After looking at a couple of movies for the Sega game, I'm thinking it might be best to wait a bit. I want one today though. LOL.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

its about time we gettin yakuza 2
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Sega Rally Demo was great.

Stuntman was decent, but I was really impressed.

I liked NBA 08, but Live is better. I want to see a 2K8 demo, so I can decide which to get.

Skate is amazing...realisitic...but very hard to break my THPS habits....hit X to ollie, then mash square and R2 to pull of some insane trick doesn't quite work on this.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Havent seen the skate demo yet i waiting for as long as i could last night but it didn`t Dl before i went to bed. I was gonna put a t-shirt infront of the red power button so i could go to sleep but i couldn`t cover $500 worth of Video Games :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Once you get over the learning curve of skate, hawk will be a thing of the past.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom