PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
. He's always coming in here for nothing.

Quote:
^ :lol:
laugh.gif
ing to get on my last nerves, :smh:
smh.gif
American PSN Updated!
store920.jpg

Quote:
Games:
-LocoRoco: Cocoreccho - $6.99
-NBA 08 demo
-Sega Rally Revo demo
-Skate demo
-Stuntman: Ignition demo

Trailers:
-Devil May Cry 4
-Folklore: Realms & Creature
-GT5: Prologue
-Heavenly Sword: TV Ad
-Lair: Going for the Kill
-Lair: Promo
-LocoRoco: Cocoreccho
-NBA 08: Free 6 Tutorial
-Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD

Other:
-Lair wallpapers (2)
-LocoRoco: Cocoreccho wallpapers (2)
-NBA 08 wallpaper
-Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD wallpapers (2)
-Devil May Cry wallpaper

EDIT:islands84

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of Kotaku.comResident Evil 5 set in Haiti, apparantly.
2006141301672340598_rs.jpg
Quote:
Remember that Resident Evil 5-is-racist brouhaha? The E3 trailer showed large numbers of black zombies getting killed, which set off a firestorm of controversy. Killing black zombies? Masked racism, critics say. According to our well-placed insider, there is a reason for that: Resident Evil 5 takes place in Haiti, zombism's spiritual home. Speculation was that it took place in either Africa or Carribean. And yes, according to our insider, the setting is apparently Haiti. Makes sense!

My Take: :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I've tried downloading the Skate demo twice now and it freezes midway. Anyone else having this problem? Probably my @#%$ conection.

Sorry for not answering my PM's on the Team PS3 sig, you can get it here...

[font color=#545456 face=homoarakhn size=7]T[/font][font color=#7E7C87 face=homoarakhn size=7]E[/font][font color=#89869A face=homoarakhn size=7]A[/font][font color=#B4B1C2 face=homoarakhn size=7]M[/font] [font color=#E9E8EC face=homoarakhn size=7]P[/font][font color=#F5F5F8 face=homoarakhn size=7]S[/font][font color=#FFFFFF face=homoarakhn size=7]3[/font]
[font color=#FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=4]PLAY B[/font][font color=#E00A0A face=Europe_Ext size=4]3[/font][font color=FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=4]YOND[/font]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

IHeartBoost My bad man...I saw that and I got excited. But then I look on the website and I saw xbox 360 only and my boy looked it up and only saw it dropping for xbox 360. Glad we will see it. What time next year is it coming out?
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

for some reason its taking a long time for skate to download.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PLEASE RELEASE FRED SMOOT​

ace combat 6 is garbage. i think the demo was up on xbox live 1-2 months ago. also blazing angels 2 sucks too. i just cant get into the flight simulators...

as for somewhat of good news for the ps3:

Quote:
'Mass Effect:' Trilogy, This Generation

Posted by sjohnson - Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:42 PM

If you're anything like us, you're waiting on the release of Mass Effect enough to actually read the Mass Effect prequel novel (Mass Effect: Revelation by Drew Karyshyn), so every bit of news is exciting.

Today's info regarding the space age RPG: BioWare president Greg Zeschuk envisions a trilogy that will be completed on the current generation of consoles.

"Certainly our intent to have all three iterations or installments of Mass Effect to be on Xbox 360," Zeschuk said.

But don't take this to mean 360 exclusivity, however. When asked if the game was going to be on other systems, Zeschuk said, "It's too far into the future. Thinking a year in to the future is a big challenge these days."

The real question: Can a trilogy be completed before this generation of game systems is outdated, especially given how massive and complex Mass Effect's Universe is said to be?

Quote:
isnt UTIII a ps3 exclusive now?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote][/quote]

I just read on Google news that Home got pushed back til next year?
Did I miss that in the last couple pages?

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yo, if your downloading the Skate demo and it slows down to the point where it seems frozen, pause the download, and then resume.

Quote:
What time next year is it coming out?

I don't know, so far it's TBA, but rumor suggest spring 2008, right after Soul Calibur IV.
Quote:
its a timed exclusive like haze.
Courtesy of Gamepro.com | 8.31.07
Quote:
Ubisoft on Friday confirmed plans to keep the upcoming Haze a PS3 exclusive as opposed to releasing the first-person shooter for Xbox 360 and PC later next year.

"The official statement on PC and Xbox 360 is that these platforms are not confirmed," the publisher told GameSpot while maintaining openness to future game "partnerships."

As it stands now, First Radical's sci-fi first-person shooter will be released as a PlayStation 3 exclusive on November 19. The official game, developer, and publisher websites now only list the PS3 version of Haze.

Originally, Haze was a PS3 timed-exclusive with Xbox 360 and PS3 version to follow later in 2008. Ubisoft previously called the PS3 the "lead platform" for the title even suggesting that the PlayStation Network was more robust than Xbox Live due to the increased flexibility of the former.

The news comes as several PS3 exclusives have gone multiplatform or shifted to Xbox 360 as a result of Microsoft's courting of influential publishers.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of SCE Press ReleaseMotorStorm 2 To Debut in 2008
motorstorm.jpg
Quote:
The studio is currently working on the next installment of the Motorstorm franchise for PS3, scheduled for release in 2008 on Blu-ray Disc, along with content expansions for the original MotorStorm to be distributed via PLAYSTATION Network.

My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of n4g.comMore PS3 Titles Coming From Everday Shooter Creator!
Quote:
"I am, to put it lightly, a huge fan of Jonathan Mark's Everyday Shooter. It's the sort of simple approach to gaming that both seems to get casual gaming and still provide the sort of experience that a hardcore gamer can enjoy.

So I was thrilled when I heard that the game was headed to the Playstation Network. After playing through the game on my debug Playstation 3 I was even more thrilled, the translation was sublime.

Now I hear that Sony is in talks with Mak to sign him on for a multi-game deal. I think it could be a major coup for the PSN, specifically the indie/casual side of things, if they can make things work out. Mark brings to the gaming scene a sense of fun that seems at times to be getting pushed to the side, so it's nice to see it pop its head up on a major platform."

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The only problem with the first Motorstorm was how shallow the package was. No offline multiplayer and a weak single player mode really hurt it. The online multiplayer was gold though, aside from the fact you had to wait 20 minutes for the race to start.

Quote:
It has been suggested that a few, more minor features, such as the console's USB ports or backwards compatibility might be lost in order to let Sony offer the model more cheaply
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
... anybody else hungry? I just got done serving some strips...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Out

Looks like I'm copping the new PSP...

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops 2 coming
4uu8rut.jpg
au.psp.ign.com/articles/821/821865p1.html
Quote:
US, September 20, 2007 - Metal Gear Solid news and media have been rather abundant at TGS this year, but there's even more announcements to be made. It appears to be the case that Kojima Productions has started work on a new PSP game: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops 2. We assume that this title will follow the story of the previous Portable Ops game, though as of right now, details are few and far between. More information can be found on Ashley Wood's blog, the graphic artist who has worked with Kojima Productions for the distinctive, brush-stroke drawings of the Metal Gear Solid comic book and Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel as well as the cut-scenes of MGS:tongue:ortable Ops.

We'll keep you posted if any further information arrives.

Going on an hour for the skate demo and nba 08 aint budge yet. I just wanna see skate b4 i go to bed i been playing the tony hawk joint all week.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Back
Top Bottom