PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Pick which one yall want as a team, #1 or #2
Quote:
thats a damn shame people can't see it if they don't have it on their comp
cause that sig is hot.
jblack and ManikHispanik :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

i'm on a mac, downloaded the fonts and still can't see the difference

Quote:
you gotta open up the folder double click the icons and click the install font on the bottom right corner. i used a mac aswell.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

you gotta open up the folder double click the icons and click the install font on the bottom right corner. i used a mac aswell.

[font color=#545456 face=homoarakhn size=7]T[/font][font color=#7E7C87 face=homoarakhn size=7]E[/font][font color=#89869A face=homoarakhn size=7]A[/font][font color=#B4B1C2 face=homoarakhn size=7]M[/font] [font color=#E9E8EC face=homoarakhn size=7]P[/font][font color=#F5F5F8 face=homoarakhn size=7]S[/font][font color=#FFFFFF face=homoarakhn size=7]3[/font]
[font color=#FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=4]PLAY B[/font][font color=#E00A0A face=Europe_Ext size=4]3[/font][font color=FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=4]YOND[/font]

Thats what I have for my sig. Yall can use that.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I think you can if you make user then make new PSN not 100% sure
sig check...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Well... with the sig done and complete, lets get back to gaming news...

Courtesy of 1up.comEA Sports reveals NBA Live 08 soundtrack
nba-live-08.jpg
Quote:
EA has revealed the full soundtrack for their upcoming NBA Live 08 title, scheduled to release on October 2 for most all platforms. The list includes plenty of big-name stars and a total of 19 songs (featuring 5 debut tracks), which is a surprisingly solid assortment of hip-hop, rock, R&B, and more.

"When it comes to defining new music for the coming year, the NBA LIVE soundtrack is the music industry's top playmaker," said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing at EA. "On previous soundtracks, we've introduced acts like Fabolous, Gnarls Barkley, Lupe Fiasco and Mark Ronson. This year, Mark returns with a great new track, The Dey and Kevin Michael will be among the year's breakthrough artists, we've got several landmark collaborations, and we're proud to have what may be the strongest singles ever from Eve, Timbaland and Stephen Marley. The goal remains to further define the global cultural phenomenon of music - and help shape its future - via one of the hottest sports videogame franchises in the world today. The NBA LIVE soundtrack is now officially a dynasty."

The full music list is as follows:

* Aasim, "Customer"
* Cool Kids, "88"
* Datarock, "Fa-Fa-Fa"
* DJ Jazzy Jeff feat. CL Smooth, "All I Know"
* DJ Vadim feat. Emo and Syrus, "Fear Feats"
* Dub Pistols feat. Terry Hall, "Running From The Thoughts"
* Eve, "Tambourine"
* Joss Stone, "Tell Me 'Bout It"
* Kevin Michael featuring Wyclef Jean, "It Don't Make Any Difference"
* Kid Beyond, "Mothership"
* KRS-One & Marley Marl, "Hip Hop Lives"
* LCD Soundsystem, "Us v Them"
* Mark Ronson feat. Tiggers, "Toxic"
* Mr. J. Medeiros, "Silent Earth (Ohmega Watts Remix)"
* Stephen Marley, "Hey Baby"
* The Dey, "Get The Feeling"
* The Hives, "Well Alright"
* Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson, "The Way I Are"
* UnkleJam, "Love Ya"

If you'd like to hear this music before the game releases, go ahead and visit EA Trax and take your pick. There's no doubt that when NBA Live 08 hits in October, it's going to be one of the flashiest and most atmospheric b-ball titles to date

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of jeux-france.comEndless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII for PS3, Kingdom Hearts
square.gif
Quote:
With the approach of Tokyo Game Show which will begin on next 20 September for the press, here the last gross rumour goes back to it coming from the famous Japanese forum 2ch and which lists inter alia a new shutter entitled Endless Crisis Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation 3, like three new episodes of the series Kingdom Hearts to be appeared on PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, and PSP. Nothing official for the moment, this information is of course to take with tweezers, we will know some certainly more in a few hours when the first information coming from the Japanese magazines Famitsu and Shonen Jump is disseminated. To follow.

- Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts (temporary title) (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
- Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:pimp:
pimp.gif
kingdom hearts has a lot of games. Can't wait to see how they're going to expand the story line.

IHB... the sig is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

from www.maxconsole.net/?mode=...wsid=20880
Quote:
PS3 Secrets Exposed: In-Game Custom Song Player from HDD & In-Game Friend Messaging!

MaxConsole Forum member We! has confirmed that it is possible for the PS3 to play songs from the hard drive while a game is in play. This Spanish gamer was playing 'Everyday Together' on the PS3 (a Japanese downloadable PSN title) and he was trying to guess what each option did and stumbled across an option that asked him which tracked he wanted to play. Moreover the options were actually from there on in Spanish (his firmware language) which indicates that the player is integrated into the firmware and not options of the game as it is Japanese. Further to this, the player is quite advanced and it is clear Sony has been working on it as it has a number of options such as random playback, repeat a folder and related options. But that is not all, this game allows you to send IN GAME messages to your friends so you don't have to quit the game. It is also believed that this title is actually the first to take advantage of Remote Play with LAIR actually being the second.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

New Kingdom Hearts game scan

2003204757472624543_rs.jpg
Quote:
New KH info from 2ch:

- The game seems to feature Roxas and Axel
- The Organization XIII meeting room was shown as well
- A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town (Sora was wearing his KH1 clothes, and they were small on him like in KH2)
- The subtitle read something like "The day the King and I were here..."
- This game will be part of a series(more than one game)
- None of the game will be a remake, they are 100% original

Update - there's no mention of any DS game or PSP one.
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

why doesn't Square Enix just finish FFXIII first :lol:
laugh.gif
damn, they got like 20 final fantasy games in the works right now. just finish XIII and go from there

KH3 will be copped :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Since Square-Enix keeps making remakes, I hope they remake Chrono Trigger in the future (DS or PSP).
One of the best RPG from back in the day.

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Back
Top Bottom