PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]White Knight ChroniclesInternational Edition hitting the US in February[/h2]
December 4th, 2009 @ 19:14
By Stephany Nunneley

whiteknightchronicles.jpg

Level-5 and SCEA announced the North American release date for White Knight Chronicles International Edition over on the US PS Blog.

On February 2, the International Edition will be released and includes the game plus the following additional content:
  • Over 50 disc-based online quests. You can complete these quests solo, or cooperatively with up to three other players to gain extra gear and experience.
  • Voice Chat.
  • The Georama. Build an online village for your character where you can invite friends to complete quests online and purchase unique items and gear.
  • Live Talk. Leonard and his companions will have side conversations during gameplay, adding a little more character to your travels through the world of White Knight Chronicles.
We know you're excited.

I didn't read the whole thread, but as I was on my way on purchasing my slim I saw a crate load of refurbished PS3's selling for $249 at Fry's. Iwas
eek.gif
when I saw 'em all.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i picked up borderlands today anyone else have it and want to start it fresh add me i probably wont open it tonight
Joe add me ill be playing borderlands Tuesday night

Also Canadians HMV is selling the Limited edition tekken 6 ( fight stick, art book and game) for 99.99 (reg.169.99)

r they gona release final fantasy in america?

i wanted to buy final fantasy 7 but i dont have a credit card.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

buy a 20$ psn card from any store that sells video games or bestbuy/target

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

XIII? March 9th.

I'm buying two copies, just in case.
In case of what?? haha

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Is LBP really that great?

i wouldnt call it great but it is fun, especially when you're playing with others, its great review scores probably have more to do with its innovationthan its actual gameplay

i never bothered to use the level creator

GUTTA SAUCE wrote:

XIII? March 9th.

how much more months is dat?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

XIII? March 9th.

In case of what?? haha

Listen, man. I am almost contemplating buying another PS3 just incase.
laugh.gif

You never know what could happen. If I get this game and something happens where I can play it for 14 hours a day for 1-2 weeks, I'll go unhinged. Girl isgone for March and April for a practicuum.... so its like the stars were aligned for this release.
laugh.gif

Just a minute, let me take off my socks.

3 painstaking months.

[h1]US gets Gran Turismo5 demo plus awesome contest prize
[/h1]

#Gran Turismo #PS3 #top stories

We were kind of jealous yesterday when we heard about Europe's upcoming Gran Turismo 5 demo and accompanying contest. Look, someone there is going to get to race a frickin' racecar. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.

Now Sony sends word that we're also getting the demo, and there's a just-as-cool contest to go with it.

It looks like we're (US and Canada) getting the same Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge on the same day, December 17th. In it, you'll get to give the new physics engine a spin in two variations (stock and tuned) of the lovely Nissan 370Z. Race your %## off, as the grand prize goes to the one that has the best combined time. Oh, grand prize? Get this:
The winner will receive round trip airfare and hotel accommodations for two (winner and guest) to attend the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race, a.k.a. the Indy 500, on May 30, 2010.The winner and guest also get a VIP package which includes two (2) all-access passes for Carb Day - which includes the final Indy 500 practice, pit stop competition, special concert festivities, special event car rides in the 2010 Indy 500 event vehicle, as well as all-access passes to the garage, pit area, and Victory Lane for pre- and post-race celebrations for the race and two (2) VIP suite tickets to enjoy the race.

Hot Damn! In some ways, that sounds better than the European prize. And there's going to be two winners, one from the US and one from Canada. I'm kind of hoping that I have the leg up, as I've been playing it here and there. Eh, probably not.

from destructoid
http://

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

XIII? March 9th.

In case of what?? haha

Listen, man. I am almost contemplating buying another PS3 just incase.
laugh.gif

You never know what could happen. If I get this game and something happens where I can play it for 14 hours a day for 1-2 weeks, I'll go unhinged. Girl is gone for March and April for a practicuum.... so its like the stars were aligned for this release.
laugh.gif

Just a minute, let me take off my socks.

3 painstaking months.

HAHAHA
roll.gif

Straight comedy, but i feel u

I preorder the regualar edition off amazon.com and going to preorder the CE from ebgames, dont want to run into another demon soul problem

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h1]US gets Gran Turismo 5 demo plus awesome contest prize
[/h1]

#Gran Turismo #PS3 #top stories

We were kind of jealous yesterday when we heard about Europe's upcoming Gran Turismo 5 demo and accompanying contest. Look, someone there is going to get to race a frickin' racecar. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.

Now Sony sends word that we're also getting the demo, and there's a just-as-cool contest to go with it.

It looks like we're (US and Canada) getting the same Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge on the same day, December 17th. In it, you'll get to give the new physics engine a spin in two variations (stock and tuned) of the lovely Nissan 370Z. Race your %## off, as the grand prize goes to the one that has the best combined time. Oh, grand prize? Get this:
The winner will receive round trip airfare and hotel accommodations for two (winner and guest) to attend the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race, a.k.a. the Indy 500, on May 30, 2010.The winner and guest also get a VIP package which includes two (2) all-access passes for Carb Day - which includes the final Indy 500 practice, pit stop competition, special concert festivities, special event car rides in the 2010 Indy 500 event vehicle, as well as all-access passes to the garage, pit area, and Victory Lane for pre- and post-race celebrations for the race and two (2) VIP suite tickets to enjoy the race.
http://
Ooooooh daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn

3587uc0.gif

2010 is gonna be poppin.

Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
God of War III
Twisted Meal: The Return
Super Street Fighter IV

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2010 is gonna be poppin.

Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
God of War III
Super Street Fighter IV

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whoa, whoa, whoa, Twisted Metal?!?! it's coming back?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2010 is gonna be poppin.

Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
God of War III
Super Street Fighter IV

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whoa, whoa, whoa, Twisted Metal?!?! it's coming back?
pimp.gif

its assumed to be coming back, no one know if or when its coming back

when twisted metal head on: extra twisted came out for ps2 in 2008, there was a bonus video and throughout this video there were all these numbers thatreprsented a code that needed to be deciphered, when the code was deciphered it read ""Twisted Metal is coming on PS3"

other than that no one has said anything, not david jaffe and definitely not sony

Back
Top Bottom