PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Dante's inferno is
smokin.gif
it feels like castlevania x devil may cryx Gow rolled up in one

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by JinKazama

There is a rumor that Final Fantasy VIII my go up on PSN store today and Europe gets Final Fantasy IX.
Please tell me this is true. Got 95% of the way through VIII and couldn't finish it...I may be the only person on the planet who believes this but I like FF VIII more than VII, the increasing difficulty as your characters got stronger made every boss battle a challenge. Unlike other FF/RPGs where after you reach a certain level you are BEASTING every enemy in the game.
Naw, I know Boost is a huge VIII fan. It was the first FF I played on Playstation, so it is special to me....

I like IX better, but I scratched the 3rd FFVIII disc I own, so this is AWESOME news.

Junction system is DEADLY. HP=Ultima, Strength=Meteor.
Holidays at the parents won't be so boring after all.
pimp.gif

VIII is my least favorite FF game
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There is a rumor that Final Fantasy VIII my go up on PSN store today and Europe gets Final Fantasy IX.
Please tell me this is true. Got 95% of the way through VIII and couldn't finish it...I may be the only person on the planet who believes this but I like FF VIII more than VII, the increasing difficulty as your characters got stronger made every boss battle a challenge. Unlike other FF/RPGs where after you reach a certain level you are BEASTING every enemy in the game.
Naw, I know Boost is a huge VIII fan. It was the first FF I played on Playstation, so it is special to me....

I like IX better, but I scratched the 3rd FFVIII disc I own, so this is AWESOME news.

pimp.gif
VIII is my least favorite FF game
eyes.gif

viii was my first final fantasy game i played. loved the game but never finished it, almost did.

never played ix

x was really good. first ff i actually beat. rikku
pimp.gif

skipped xi

xii is my favorite so far. put in so many hours doing the side quest. leveled up so high that when i finally went to beat the game, it felt too easy.

I don't understand why most people didn't like VIII? I loved the character designs and IMO probably the best OST to the FF series. The Gunblade is myfavorite weapon of the series and while Squall was a %%$$!, dude does put in work in the game. Like Chris said, the Junction system is a beast and the LimitBreaks are soo much better compare to FFVII. I never beat VIII either, I got to the third disc but maaan memories.

I wasn't a huge fan of IX, it was ok.

probably the reason i didnt beat VIII was because whenever u level up, the enemies would do the same.

that was so lame! grinding is not an option it seems

Finally getting my PS3 back tomorrow after it broke (took me awhile to decide to send it in for repair). Will be copping MW2 later today and I will have nolife for awhile...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Damn, my PS3 won't DIE. It will randomly shutoff and beep and the red light will continuously flash (overheating) but I turn it RIGHT BACK on and it's running, GOOD. The hell?! Ill already called Sony, my coffin will be here Friday morning but I need the console to die or Sony will ship it back. It's strange, it only overheats quickly while playing MW2, all my other games run fine. 2 nights ago it shutoff while playing MW2, the system beep, lights turn red, than YELLOW show for a second (hardware failure) and than back to red. I thought finally she's gone, NOPE. I turn her on 5mins later and was playing SFIV with ZERO problems, smh.

I'm letting her run all day, playing games and she's getting hot but WONT die. She just randomly shutoff. I need this #@*+@ to die before Friday, so I can get a refurb by Xmas.
Thats so sad..She wants to live, she is fighting for it..Please dont pull the plug on her.
frown.gif
Just cop another ps3 . PS3's have hearts you know?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I was gonna hold out but figured I'd be nice...

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/ff14_091216/

PROCESS, NCTWIN, BOOST, HEALTH, SOLE

If you're getting down on this PM me your Square ID and I will pull strings for you
happy.gif

DO NOT register yet. I'll give you more info individually via PM tomorrow.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

If you're getting down on this PM me your Square ID and I will pull strings for you
happy.gif

How about me too!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

pimp.gif
hopefully i get to finish it. i got up to the 3rd disk before i had to return it

i bought ff8 last year...im on the 3rd disc since last year at level 25
laugh.gif
...with everyones first weapon didn't know i had to steal pieces for themmyself
ohwell.gif
(anyone want my copy instead of the d/l get at me itsbasically new)

I got the email to register but I dont have a square id, how does it work? where can i get an id? k thnx

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I got the email to register but I dont have a square id, how does it work? where can i get an id? k thnx

A FFXIV ID (which is probably what you had to get the email) is not the same as a Square-Enix ID. Go to the SE site and sign up for one, then fill out theregistration.

happy.gif

TOO KIND! PM'd!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom