PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I was gonna hold out but figured I'd be nice...

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/ff14_091216/

PROCESS, NCTWIN, BOOST, HEALTH, SOLE

If you're getting down on this PM me your Square ID and I will pull strings for you
happy.gif

DO NOT register yet. I'll give you more info individually via PM tomorrow.
My man! Thanks!

spacer.gif
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_01.jpg
[/td] [td]
View as a Web page | Add [email protected] to your address book
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_03.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_05.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_06.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_07.jpg
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_09.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_10.jpg
[/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_11.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_12.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_13.jpg
[table][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_14.jpg
[/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_15.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_16.jpg
[/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_17.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_18.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_19.jpg
[table][tr][td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_21.jpg
[/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_22.jpg
[/td] [td]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_23.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_24.jpg
SOCOM-DLC-B_rev2_25.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Not sure if posted but....
eek.gif
JOE MAUER!
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Joe Mauer Gets MLB 10: The Show Cover[/h1]
by pastapadre
Posted December 17th, 2009 at 3:00 am

mlb10mauer1a.jpg

Thanks to the ESPN preview for MLB 10: The Show the cover athlete has been confirmed as Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer. Speculation had him as one of the most likely candidates and was determined to be the top possibility in the prediction article last month. It was also worth noting that the first screenshots released for the game had him prominently displayed in two of the six. The choice of Mauer represents a refreshing move out of the Northeast for cover representatives. Previous years of the SCEA franchise have featured Dustin Pedroia, Ryan Howard, David Wright, and David Ortiz.

Mauer won the AL MVP after a year in which he led baseball with a .365 average with 28 HRs and 96 RBIs while also winning a Gold Glove at catcher. He helped lead the Twins to the playoffs after a comeback in the AL Central resulted in a one-game playoff win over the Tigers. Mauer will get to usher in the brand new stadium Target Field and new uniforms along with his cover appearance this coming year.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I know Im a little Late on this But is Socom Popping on ps3 or is that Miss?

i dont have it but i definitely wouldnt say its popping, from what ive read it definitely has its dedicated cult following the way that previous socom gameshad, apparently its the most consistently played game on ps3

damn I found it for cheap and thought about picking up and just wanted to know if it was worth it or should I just stick to mw2

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by JinKazama

There is a rumor that Final Fantasy VIII my go up on PSN store today and Europe gets Final Fantasy IX.
Please tell me this is true. Got 95% of the way through VIII and couldn't finish it...I may be the only person on the planet who believes this but I like FF VIII more than VII, the increasing difficulty as your characters got stronger made every boss battle a challenge. Unlike other FF/RPGs where after you reach a certain level you are BEASTING every enemy in the game.
Naw, I know Boost is a huge VIII fan. It was the first FF I played on Playstation, so it is special to me....

I like IX better, but I scratched the 3rd FFVIII disc I own, so this is AWESOME news.

Junction system is DEADLY. HP=Ultima, Strength=Meteor.
Holidays at the parents won't be so boring after all.
pimp.gif
VIII is my least favorite FF game
eyes.gif

Me too but could be I am biased since VII was my first RPG. Materia system > Junction System..but like I said I might be a bit biased. Stillthough couldnt get myself to sell it.

5f6162495652d899b7ccd54601a13eadf41ac1f3.jpg
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I was gonna hold out but figured I'd be nice...

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/ff14_091216/

PROCESS, NCTWIN, BOOST, HEALTH, SOLE

If you're getting down on this PM me your Square ID and I will pull strings for you
happy.gif

DO NOT register yet. I'll give you more info individually via PM tomorrow.
How about me too!!!!
wink.gif
can i get one too?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Not being popular on teh PS3 threads FTL.
I know, right? I posted the damn info and got no love. It's all good though.

Nice name/avy btw
pimp.gif

Anybody getting the new Socom DLC??? Ill get it this weekend and start playing Socom again. MW2 has been taking up my playing time even though I havent reallyplayed lately. But yea I always come back to Socom.

Add me if you play it..

Final Fantasy VIII is up! 1.7GB, thank you SE! My PS3 is still running, thank you SONY!

YES!!!!...dang 1.7 GB guess it's time for that 4 Gig memory stick. Was killin time playin through VII again tryin to get a perfect game that will beput on indefinite hold until I get through VIII for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom