PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Also, Bioware operates out of Edmonton, Alberta?

roll.gif
Edmonton is the Cleveland of Canada.
Yeah they are
laugh.gif
however some of their work is done atEA-Los Angeles. So many game companies are outsourcing their QA staff and artists to Canada. I know there's a few reasons.

1- Rent in California and misc expenses to run a company is exorbitant.

2- The cost of health benefits is lower in Canada.

3- Apparently you can pay people less money there.

North Star Musou videos punch a hole in our heart

by David Hinkle { Dec 29th 2009 at 3:00AM } Xbox PlayStation

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Jus got done playin Demon's Souls this is probally my 3rd time sittin down and playin really playin it game is crack. Ive only beatin 2 bosses and the red dragon. I got to the armored boss and she kept killin me me so i moved on to this jail type place. If you dont got it and lookin for a challenge cop it.
Wait till you fight Maneater
sick.gif
smh.gif
theres a way to beat one of them without ever entering the room.
nerd.gif

Yea I know what you're talking about, I did that but I dont wanna give out any info
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

why doesn't blackbuster doesn't carry demon souls?!?!?!?!?! i was tryna get to fighting demons tonite but they dont carry them why jesus why

Mine did... see if they can get it in from another Blockbuster.
ive only seen this game at gamestop here in texas

from thelostgamer.com

[h1]Criterion Games tease new 2010 title[/h1]
December 29, 2009 by Alex Seedhouse
Filed under Previews

Leave a comment

Criterion have today teased that they have a new title coming in 2010 via Twitter, stating "2010 will satisfy our increasing desire for travelling at a rate of high velocity….or words to that effect…"

Whether this will be a new Burnout title or perhaps a new IP, or a more obvious cryptic message regarding the next Need For Speed title. We'll just have to wait and see - what are your thoughts?

New Burnout would be dope, they released enough DLC to make a full game already
laugh.gif

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

from thelostgamer.com

[h1]Criterion Games tease new 2010 title[/h1]
December 29, 2009 by Alex Seedhouse
Filed under Previews

Leave a comment

Criterion have today teased that they have a new title coming in 2010 via Twitter, stating "2010 will satisfy our increasing desire for travelling at a rate of high velocity….or words to that effect…"

Whether this will be a new Burnout title or perhaps a new IP, or a more obvious cryptic message regarding the next Need For Speed title. We'll just have to wait and see - what are your thoughts?
New Burnout would be dope, they released enough DLC to make a full game already
laugh.gif

it was rumored a while ago that they were going to be working on a need for speed game

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

just finished Assassin creed II now to finish Demon soul
the ending was decent huh? i wish it was a little harder...i just kept smashing the button and rocked that fat guy

i got a promlem with uncharted 2. on chapter 2 after you climb the pipes you have to press up on the dpad and your partner gives you a lift but on mine henever does it. he jsut stands there like an %$$!*#%. any help would be appreciated.

Assassins Creed 2 is unreal.

Will probably have the platinum trophy this week sometime.
I started playing that over the holidays and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

10x better than Assasin's Creed 1.

I have so many games I have yet to play/finish playing:

1. Modern Warfare 1 & 2
2. Uncharted 1 & 2
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
4. Resident Evil 5
5. Killzone 2
6. GOW Collection
7. Ratchet and Clank ACIT
8. Tekken 6

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkinthey gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor andthe thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif

i'm pretty sure it just messes up sometimes. run around the area ntil the triangle appears.

increasing desire for travelling at a rate of high velocity….or words to that effect…"

I definitely think they're hinting at Need for Speed... "Increasing desire" = Need, "travelling at a rate of high velocity" = Speed

Anyway, I finally have MW2 as well. Hope to see you guys on there.

Yo who gonna be playing GTA IV online?

I mean I ain't got no headset yet so I can roast yo *@* but I can still go ham with the gaming world gestures

pimp.gif

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use theweapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil itfor myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestlycant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite.All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuckwhich i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

just finished Assassin creed II now to finish Demon soul
the ending was decent huh? i wish it was a little harder...i just kept smashing the button and rocked that fat guy

Game was decent. Without revealing any spoilers, looks like a sequel is a for sure.. GREAT game though. Endin was a bit weird.... but still decent.

First Platinum Trophy... was fairly easy.... no real difficult trophies at all.

On to GOW collection.

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

Also, Bioware operates out of Edmonton, Alberta?

roll.gif
Edmonton is the Cleveland of Canada.
Yeah they are
laugh.gif
however some of their work is done at EA-Los Angeles. So many game companies are outsourcing their QA staff and artists to Canada. I know there's a few reasons.

1- Rent in California and misc expenses to run a company is exorbitant.

2- The cost of health benefits is lower in Canada.

3- Apparently you can pay people less money there.

Edmonton, for sure. Calgary or Vancouver, cost of living is crazy, but in E-Dot you could probably live on 35-40 thousand comfortably. Montreal is alsoinexpensive I believe.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use the weapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil it for myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestly cant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite. All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuck which i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.
It's a bit of both really. The demon's souls are forged into weapons/magic and you can also find other weapons around the world. I had touse the faqs on world 3-1 after I fell down a hole and died.
mad.gif

I was so pissed that I ran out the cell and got killed by those damn guards so I had to turn it off.
laugh.gif

My stupid self forgot to do a certain something to kill the Idol. That's how I ended up falling.
smh.gif

JDB2323 is my ID everyone, be sure to add me.

Right now I've got:

NBA 2k10
FIFA 2010
Tiger Woods 2010

Looking forward to playing online.

Back
Top Bottom