PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use the weapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil it for myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestly cant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite. All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuck which i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.
It's a bit of both really. The demon's souls are forged into weapons/magic and you can also find other weapons around the world. I had to use the faqs on world 3-1 after I fell down a hole and died.
mad.gif

I was so pissed that I ran out the cell and got killed by those damn guards so I had to turn it off.
laugh.gif

My stupid self forgot to do a certain something to kill the Idol. That's how I ended up falling.
smh.gif
in terms of getting the trophies, i use the weapons you find in the different worlds since they are already upgraded, in terms of fighting, i use a bit of both. for spells i usually have firestorm and warding. firestorm is no joke in that game, kills almost anything in one hit
pimp.gif
. and anti-magic field works wonders for the first part of the third world. stops those mindflayers in their tracks.
wink.gif

QFT I screwed up and got God's Wrath
ohwell.gif

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but in the Playstation video store, there is a free digital copy of the movie Armored. It's for the PSP but works onyour PS3 as well.

I have enjoyed FF8 more than I thought I would but having to micro manage your GFs after every flashback is a pain in the @$%
Materia >>>>

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i want mw2 dlc already

3k kills 4k deaths
laugh.gif
It's "out" just ask sole vintage
happy.gif

hackers discovered extra play modes on the MW disk Global Thermonuclear War, VIP, and a diffrenet style of capture the flag. this

could be DLC the left on the disk. the hackers said they are trying to enable these modes on the ps3 and the 360 so everyone can try them.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use the weapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil it for myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestly cant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite. All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuck which i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.
It's a bit of both really. The demon's souls are forged into weapons/magic and you can also find other weapons around the world. I had to use the faqs on world 3-1 after I fell down a hole and died.
mad.gif

I was so pissed that I ran out the cell and got killed by those damn guards so I had to turn it off.
laugh.gif

My stupid self forgot to do a certain something to kill the Idol. That's how I ended up falling.
smh.gif
in terms of getting the trophies, i use the weapons you find in the different worlds since they are already upgraded, in terms of fighting, i use a bit of both. for spells i usually have firestorm and warding. firestorm is no joke in that game, kills almost anything in one hit
pimp.gif
. and anti-magic field works wonders for the first part of the third world. stops those mindflayers in their tracks.
wink.gif

QFT I screwed up and got God's Wrath
ohwell.gif
gods wrath is good too. its fun to lure another player to a bridge or near a cliff then cast that to fling them off to their deaths.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I have enjoyed FF8 more than I thought I would but having to micro manage your GFs after every flashback is a pain in the @$%
Materia >>>>
8 went in the toilet for me after they all got together at the orphanage and were like "oh we were all here together and were friends as kidsbut the GF's !*@$#* with our minds and erased our memories!"

indifferent.gif

WTH was that? Almost as bad as Tidus being a dream. At least X had the gameplay to back up the story flaws.

So I have a KH question...is Ven Sora's Father? Uncle? Older Brother?
And who is Vanitas? (Please be in depth with this answer...well as much as u can)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

Joe Billionaire wrote:

i want mw2 dlc already

3k kills 4k deaths
laugh.gif
happy.gif

hackers discovered extra play modes on the MW disk Global Thermonuclear War, VIP, and a diffrenet style of capture the flag. this

could be DLC the left on the disk. the hackers said they are trying to enable these modes on the ps3 and the 360 so everyone can try them.

eek.gif

you serious? that was pretty lame. If that is actual DLC i'm not going to waste my time.

Hopefully this is just stuff that didn't make the cut.

Free Movie - Armored Digital Copy for PSP
This movie is showing as free on the Playstation Store. If you search 'Armored' you'll notice that the digital copy for PSP is free. The movie willwork on both the PS3 and PSP.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Free Movie - Armored Digital Copy for PSP
This movie is showing as free on the Playstation Store. If you search 'Armored' you'll notice that the digital copy for PSP is free. The movie will work on both the PS3 and PSP.

smh, this movie must have been a total failure

not surprised though, trailer for it was awful

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

And who is Vanitas? (Please be in depth with this answer...well as much as u can)
Sorry man I can't talk about either because they're major plot bombshells and I honestly have no idea what the script is for KH3 only afew plot points and ideas they're kicking around.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

NCTwin wrote:

Anyway, I finally have MW2 as well. Hope to see you guys on there.

pimp.gif
I'll be on in the New Year. We'll have to run a few. Get that loser cousin of yours to cop as well.
laugh.gif

I'll try...you know how that guy is...
eyes.gif

Hey guys quick question. I bought my son an ps3. If i add my account to his ps3(psn) and his on mines can we share unlimited downloads (games)? or is it cappedat 5?

[h2]Arc SystemWorks has 'full intention' of doing Guilty Gear on 360, PS3[/h2]
by David Hinkle { 8 hours ago }

Arc System Works has built a legacy of fighting games with its Guilty Gear franchise. Recently, the company introduced a new fighting franchisein BlazBlue, and even though it was very well-received -- it's almost at a 90 on Metacritic and we certainly enjoyed it -- fight fans want to know when they'll get more GuiltyGear. Well, based on comments made by series producer/creator Daisuke Ishiwatari to NowGamer, an Xbox 360 and PS3 installment may already be under consideration.

"I have the full intention to create Guilty Gear for PS3 and 360." Ishiwatari said. There was even some talk of aBlazBlue/Guilty Gear crossover, though Arc System Works business development director Tomo Ohno avoided any definitive commitments."BlazBlue is a new thing, and there might be some crossover but at the moment we don't have any plans."

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Sorry man I can't talk about either because they're major plot bombshells and I honestly have no idea what the script is for KH3 only a few plot points and ideas they're kicking around.
I guess I'm on the right path. And tell some square people I said thanx for all the fond memories and that they are the only reason the PSP isstill alive...IMO

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Hey guys quick question. I bought my son an ps3. If i add my account to his ps3(psn) and his on mines can we share unlimited downloads (games)? or is it capped at 5?

Unlimited games, but can only be downloaded five times (5 systems)

Anyone that was playing with my other account (TERROR_STATE) yesterday on MW2, it was my cousin. He was talking EXTREMELY reckless.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i want mw2 dlc already

3k kills 4k deaths
laugh.gif
happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/ghAYXRHLUWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ghAYXRHLUWg&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/ghAYXRHLUWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ghAYXRHLUWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

So i started playing Demon Soul again..... Man did the game get harder or something??

Anyone want to help? im famous the blue dragon

But i started playing Borderland ( Game of the year for me, or second to Demon soul)

laugh.gif
What kinda info are you looking for. I can tell you that KH3 is churning in development in Japan. They're using the Crystal tools Engine with a little cartoon/anime flare. Expect it in 2012.

do you think we will see videos this E3 or TGS
ill bet money it will be FFVII. i read somewhere that nomura will reveal a trailer for a "highly requested" game. last time i checked,FFVII has been a highly requested game for a minute

Im soul lvl 33 or something like that. I beat 3-1 eariler today and come to found out i had already saved Sage Freke so i was running around for nothing lol.Now my question to you is 2-2 or 3-2? Also how does Co-op work i wouldnt mind jumpin in somebody elses game.

Someone got creative on their personal blog site and started a rumor of PS3 getting exclusive episodic content with this pic:

tonyps3sitting.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom