PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use the weapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil it for myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestly cant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite. All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuck which i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.
It's a bit of both really. The demon's souls are forged into weapons/magic and you can also find other weapons around the world. I had to use the faqs on world 3-1 after I fell down a hole and died.
mad.gif

I was so pissed that I ran out the cell and got killed by those damn guards so I had to turn it off.
laugh.gif

My stupid self forgot to do a certain something to kill the Idol. That's how I ended up falling.
smh.gif
in terms of getting the trophies, i use the weapons you find in the different worlds since they are already upgraded, in terms of fighting, i usea bit of both. for spells i usually have firestorm and warding. firestorm is no joke in that game, kills almost anything in one hit
pimp.gif
. and anti-magic field works wonders for the first part of the third world. stopsthose mindflayers in their tracks.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Black phantoms are funny. Armor spider was a joke with my soul arrow. Question tho. Sage freke can make me the soul light right? I could use that about now.

Yea Sage Freke makes soul light, and most people that are black phantoms invade me with dragon bone smasher,full brushwood set, and a tower shield thinkin they gonna take me out
laugh.gif
i kill most of em with just my gloom armor and the thief armor you start ot with in the game..hit em with that Makoto and they're lightwork
pimp.gif
I have a few questions for the people who have played DS. Do you just find weapons throughout the game and upgrade them or do you just use the weapons you get from demon souls? Ive done little reading on the game and read about the demon souls weapons upgrades. I didnt wanna do to much and spoil it for myself. Also im on the jail level but have no clue on how to free the dude in the cage. The latest key i got was the Wardens Key or special key i honestly cant remember i took a 2 day break from the game. Im gonna get on it later tonite had to take a break from it to clear my head, so ima get back into tonite. All honestly how many of you used gamefaqs or youtube for help? Ive used gamefaqs once and that was that, i dont wanna go to it unless im absolutely stuck which i dont think i am, just moving to fast and missing something easy im.
It's a bit of both really. The demon's souls are forged into weapons/magic and you can also find other weapons around the world. I had to use the faqs on world 3-1 after I fell down a hole and died.
mad.gif

I was so pissed that I ran out the cell and got killed by those damn guards so I had to turn it off.
laugh.gif

My stupid self forgot to do a certain something to kill the Idol. That's how I ended up falling.
smh.gif
in terms of getting the trophies, i use the weapons you find in the different worlds since they are already upgraded, in terms of fighting, i use a bit of both. for spells i usually have firestorm and warding. firestorm is no joke in that game, kills almost anything in one hit
pimp.gif
. and anti-magic field works wonders for the first part of the third world. stops those mindflayers in their tracks.
wink.gif

Yo i feel down the hole like 3 times and died thats what made me turn the game off the other night. Then after i disabled the big arrow shooting dude i saw my "soul" on the other side of the outside part(thats the best i could describe it). Im bout to smoke this L to the face and see where thats gets me. I swear im stayin up until i beat this level. Whats anti-magic field?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

just finished Assassin creed II now to finish Demon soul
the ending was decent huh? i wish it was a little harder...i just kept smashing the button and rocked that fat guy
Yeah ending was decent, they should of never gave u help on the fat guy though

Good game but overall way to easy ( with zero replay value)

Trophies were to easy as well, finished the game with 95% of the trophies and that was without trying to get most of them

good luck to those that want to get all 100 feathers though, i found 19 on my own
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
What kinda info are you looking for. I can tell you that KH3 is churning in development in Japan. They're using the Crystal tools Engine with a little cartoon/anime flare. Expect it in 2012.

do you think we will see videos this E3 or TGS

Originally Posted by 2sappy

mad.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
in terms of getting the trophies, i use the weapons you find in the different worlds since they are already upgraded, in terms of fighting, i use a bit of both. for spells i usually have firestorm and warding. firestorm is no joke in that game, kills almost anything in one hit
pimp.gif
. and anti-magic field works wonders for the first part of the third world. stops those mindflayers in their tracks.
wink.gif

Yo i feel down the hole like 3 times and died thats what made me turn the game off the other night. Then after i disabled the big arrow shooting dude i saw my "soul" on the other side of the outside part(thats the best i could describe it). Im bout to smoke this L to the face and see where thats gets me. I swear im stayin up until i beat this level. Whats anti-magic field?

first off, dont worry about that soul. he's harmless
laugh.gif

anti-magic field is a miracle that you learn from the soul of the storm king, or the last boss in the 4th world. you need to rescue saint urbain, who is alsoin the 4th world, in order to learn it. as it implies, nobody, not even you, can cast any magic for about 2 minutes. its helpful in any level where people usemagic against you, but you have to use up two miracle slots, which sucks IMO.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif
What kinda info are you looking for. I can tell you that KH3 is churning in development in Japan. They're using the Crystal tools Engine with a little cartoon/anime flare. Expect it in 2012.

You won't see anything this year at E3 MAYBE a teaser but no real footage. I have no idea about TGS. Another thing to think about is thatDisney aquired Marvel. While there are some legal issues to be worked out with the Marvel license the idea has been thrown around to include the Marveluniverse
grin.gif

laugh.gif

You won't see anything this year at E3 MAYBE a teaser but no real footage. I have no idea about TGS. Another thing to think about is that Disney aquired Marvel. While there are some legal issues to be worked out with the Marvel license the idea has been thrown around to include the Marvel universe
grin.gif
i think marvel will be to much
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You won't see anything this year at E3 MAYBE a teaser but no real footage. I have no idea about TGS. Another thing to think about is that Disney aquired Marvel. While there are some legal issues to be worked out with the Marvel license the idea has been thrown around to include the Marvel universe
grin.gif
i think marvel will be to much
laugh.gif
marvel may be a bit much, Sora fighting alongside spiderman lol. I pray this will stay a ps3 exclusive. Gameplay on the level of the CGI in bothgames would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
if they tap into the cell. But I won't get my hopes up on those graphics until I see a teaser or anything at all. Sigh 2 more years

I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed II. I enjoy the game but it doesn't feel as long as UbiSoft said it would be. Maybe its just me. That andUncharted 2 have been keeping me occupied since the 25th. That's why I haven't been on MW2 Raadius. I've been playing that as well but I playearly.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i want mw2 dlc already

3k kills 4k deaths
laugh.gif
It's "out" just ask sole vintage
happy.gif

hackers discovered extra play modes on the MW disk Global Thermonuclear War, VIP, and a diffrenet style of capture the flag. this

could be DLC the left on the disk. the hackers said they are trying to enable these modes on the ps3 and the 360 so everyone can try them.

Back
Top Bottom