PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

So i started playing Demon Soul again..... Man did the game get harder or something??

Anyone want to help? im famous the blue dragon

The christmas event made every world tendency white so yea it was easier but things are back to normal so no boss is gonna be a cakewalk now
laugh.gif

anyone order heavy rain from amazon? I got an email today stating the game would ship the week of the 12th.
I'm pretty sure it was aiming for a February launch but this would be sweet if true

happy 2010 btw

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

So i started playing Demon Soul again..... Man did the game get harder or something??

The christmas event made every world tendency white so yea it was easier but things are back to normal so no boss is gonna be a cakewalk now
laugh.gif
I started playin around christmas and the bosses seemed easy. Now that its over and im on Flamelurker its gotten real. Dude is killin me, I almostbeat him a few times but i keep rolling into his AOE attack. If anyone hasnt beaten him in their game and is around soul lvl 33 im down to co-op dude. PSN insig

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

laugh.gif
I started playin around christmas and the bosses seemed easy. Now that its over and im on Flamelurker its gotten real. Dude is killin me, I almost beat him a few times but i keep rolling into his AOE attack. If anyone hasnt beaten him in their game and is around soul lvl 33 im down to co-op dude. PSN in sig
If you have ring of flame resistance, purple flame shield and water veil, make sure you take all that with you to the world since it helpsimmensely. Best advice for him is to roll backwards everytime and stay away from walls. soul light works well too. He's not really hard as long as youdon't try to melee him to death without the meat cleaver.

I'd help but I'm about to raid 3-1 again.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Someone got creative on their personal blog site and started a rumor of PS3 getting exclusive episodic content with this pic:
After I bought GTA 4 on ps3 I kinda regretted it because of the episodes. I could buy them on my 360 but then I think I gotta get GTA 4 again on360 so I really hope one day it comes out on ps3

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Someone got creative on their personal blog site and started a rumor of PS3 getting exclusive episodic content with this pic:
After I bought GTA 4 on ps3 I kinda regretted it because of the episodes. I could buy them on my 360 but then I think I gotta get GTA 4 again on 360 so I really hope one day it comes out on ps3
i see it happening. rockstar said it themselves that the exclusive DLC was a mistake, they sold less than they expected

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

After I bought GTA 4 on ps3 I kinda regretted it because of the episodes. I could buy them on my 360 but then I think I gotta get GTA 4 again on 360 so I really hope one day it comes out on ps3
i see it happening. rockstar said it themselves that the exclusive DLC was a mistake, they sold less than they expected

Word, Rockstar jumps at the opportunity for money and I got a feeling that those two extra games are gonna come to the PS3 sooner or later.

Yo does anybody think that official PS3 bluetooth headset joint is straight? I mean I guess $40 is ok and I just want something basic where I can hear foolsand also talk. Should I hop on that or is there something out there better? or cheaper?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

laugh.gif
I started playin around christmas and the bosses seemed easy. Now that its over and im on Flamelurker its gotten real. Dude is killin me, I almost beat him a few times but i keep rolling into his AOE attack. If anyone hasnt beaten him in their game and is around soul lvl 33 im down to co-op dude. PSN in sig
If you have ring of flame resistance, purple flame shield and water veil, make sure you take all that with you to the world since it helps immensely. Best advice for him is to roll backwards everytime and stay away from walls. soul light works well too. He's not really hard as long as you don't try to melee him to death without the meat cleaver.

I'd help but I'm about to raid 3-1 again.
I beat him, shoulda check this thread before im sure it woulda made it easier. The only flame resist i used was the purple flame shield. I havethe others but didnt think to use them. Now ima get that bow from Blacksmith Ed.

im glad rockstar got rocked in sales for the dlc episodes....im sick of these damn companies playing this "exclusive" crap.

Worst way to start off 2010

-Waited longer than I expected to get picked up from where I was
-Come home about to play a lil' Skate 2 then BAM

system went green, yellow, then started flashingred
mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I looked around on forums and I saw that it was a overheating problem, I tried putting it in a well ventilated area and I called Sony but I think my warrantyran out already (OG 80GB)
NT help
frown.gif

system went green, yellow, then started flashing red
mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I looked around on forums and I saw that it was a overheating problem, I tried putting it in a well ventilated area and I called Sony but I think my warranty ran out already (OG 80GB)
NT help
frown.gif

That gotta hurt, but i think a shop around your way should be able to fix an overheatin problem. Check craigslist im sure something will pop up. I think aftersony tried to get boost he took that route and his system got fixed an hour or so i believe.

mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I looked around on forums and I saw that it was a overheating problem, I tried putting it in a well ventilated area and I called Sony but I think my warranty ran out already (OG 80GB)
NT help
frown.gif

That gotta hurt, but i think a shop around your way should be able to fix an overheatin problem. Check craigslist im sure something will pop up. I think after sony tried to get boost he took that route and his system got fixed an hour or so i believe.
its the yellow light of death dude. ur system is done.
tired.gif

either find a place that can fix it for you or you gotta order up that coffin.
R.I.P to your 80 gig
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Finally got around to getting a BT headset. Picked up Live and Madden '10 for a steal too.
PSN: itztayy

young jezzy is ur ps3 well ventilated? cus i got the og 90 gig too that came with motorstorm and i hope mine doesn't die cus i like it

I think that was the main problem, the way things are set up I had to have my ps3 right next to wii but the thing is I was gone for about 5 days and Iturned it off. so obviously somebody left it on while I was away
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

NT help
frown.gif

That gotta hurt, but i think a shop around your way should be able to fix an overheatin problem. Check craigslist im sure something will pop up. I think after sony tried to get boost he took that route and his system got fixed an hour or so i believe.
its the yellow light of death dude. ur system is done.
tired.gif

either find a place that can fix it for you or you gotta order up that coffin.
R.I.P to your 80 gig
laugh.gif
tired.gif

i am in the same boat, but all of the forums i have read on the subject say that the refurbed system that you get back dont last long. Are they offering thenew slim in place of a referbed system? i got the 60gb
frown.gif

Jeezy,

Post a listing on Craigslist needing your PS3 repaired. Someone will do it for around $100. Depending where you are there should be shops that can repair theproblem.

Does anyone have an OG 60 GB that is working fine without any problems?
On the PS forum, members are stating this model is giving them serious problems.

I, on the other hand, have had mine since day one & to this day haven't had one single problem with it.
Just wondering about you guys.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

On the PS forum, members are stating this model is giving them serious problems.

I, on the other hand, have had mine since day one & to this day haven't had one single problem with it.

PO
i got a 60gb and i rarely played with it before i got the ylod. I swear i probably logged about four hours a month. I had it repaired by a localad on craigslist but it only worked for another three months. I will try to get sony to send me a new slim instead of a referbed 60 gb. Man $600 + games downthe drain
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
i got a 60gb and i rarely played with it before i got the ylod. I swear i probably logged about four hours a month. I had it repaired by a local ad on craigslist but it only worked for another three months. I will try to get sony to send me a new slim instead of a referbed 60 gb. Man $600 + games down the drain
ohwell.gif
yeah i too have an 60gb first wave ps3... but i'm scared to play cod:mw2 cuz my cousin's ps3(same as mine) died due to that game
tired.gif

mine so far *knocks wood* still works fine, it only froze twice and it was only on cod:mw2
mad.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom