PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^

Seriously I never got into & enjoyed any of the Tony Hawk games or any skateboarding games.

The last skateboarding game I really loved was back on the NES days of Skate Or Die .

Originally Posted by Battousai701

RIP PS3
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i turn on my ps3 after not playing for about 3-4 days. then it just shuts off automatically outta nowhere. idk why the hell it just did that when i havent used it recently. so im pretty sure it wasnt because of overheating.

it cant even go on stand by mode. i have a feeling the dear beloved ps3 is dead and has no hope of being resurrected.

i guees its time to get the slim or get it repaired cuz i still want the backwards compatibility.

I was wondering where you were tonight...

Guess I'll have to start partying up with some different people on MW2 for a bit...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

^

Seriously I never got into & enjoyed any of the Tony Hawk games or any skateboarding games.

The last skateboarding game I really loved was back on the NES days of Skate Or Die .

This game is COMPLETELY different than any THawk game.

SKATE series is to Madden what Tony Hawk is to Backyard Kids NFL.

I'll probably grab this later in the summer. Just too many games coming out that will require complete dedication.

By the Gods.....Amazing SCREENS:

Anyways, here is a rumor floating around on the forums:

(SPOILER ALERT) ( Highlight Below)

Kratos' Brother will be in the game. He will be on the side of the Gods. Also, the Titans will betray Kratos.

PO

Just killed Ares and finally beat God Of War I while playing the HD collection .

pimp.gif

Now I can go to sleep. It's only 5AM here in Cali
laugh.gif

Rest up then start God Of War II later today.

Maybe it's just me, but besides the Leona Lewis music FFXIII still looks like it's going to be ill. I'm a sucker for a good FF story so I'mREALLY looking forward to it.

On another note, y'all need to play Bayonetta if you haven't. Buy it, rent it, whatever. I rarely play games a second time, but I'm near the endnow and I'm already anticipating the second go
smokin.gif

Dual rocket launchers, the ice skates and sword go soooo hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
plus transforming into the panther, bats, raven and her cursing with the accent
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Bayonetta: "I'm like a #+!%!*# celebrity in this town"
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
I heart her.

those GOW III screens don't impress me. I guess i was expecting uncharted 2/mgs 4 graphics.

i'm sure the game will be fun as hell, but the graphics don't seem that great.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Can anyone recommend me a good gaming/dvd rack? Right now my games are sitting on my table and my DVD's are sitting on my PC desk, to crowded for me. Any help? Looking at places like Walmart, Target, Kmart, Bestbuy etc...
need info too,...target got some wack ones that u have to build urself and they look like book shelves...and the wireones look cheaply made and are 40+
Bump

Can anyone recommend me a good gaming/dvd rack? Right now my games are sitting on my table and my DVD's are sitting on my PC desk, to crowded for me. Any help? Looking at places like Walmart, Target, Kmart, Bestbuy etc...
need info too,...target got some wack ones that u have to build urself and they look like book shelves...and the wireones look cheaply made and are 40+
Bump

what kind are you looking for and how many DVDs/games do you have?

Originally Posted by DubA169

those GOW III screens don't impress me. I guess i was expecting uncharted 2/mgs 4 graphics.

you play the demo?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

you play the demo?

his opinion is a common opinion going around in video game forums, people claiming to be unimpressed by moving level-sized titans as if every game has it andits no big deal

Originally Posted by proper english

Bump
Something slim, that I can sit in the corner or by my TV stand. Nothing fancy or expensive. I have 35 DVD/Blurays and 17 PS3 Games. If any of youguys would post up your videogame/TV setups that would workout great.

^ IDK if you have a Fry's Electronics around your way.. if yes, then i would look there as they have the biggest selection. I would try Office Maxx/Depotas well, i think i bought a corner stand from one of those stores a while back (returned it since i needed a bigger shelf).

Bump
Something slim, that I can sit in the corner or by my TV stand. Nothing fancy or expensive. I have 35 DVD/Blurays and 17 PS3 Games. If any of you guys would post up your videogame/TV setups that would workout great.
I had some black/silver dvd rack, but it looked cheap as hell so I went to Wal Mart and got this tall media rack..I'm not sure if it was nearthe electronic section or with the tv/computer stands section....It was like $25

Here is a pic..my camera is broke so I took one real quick with the webcam so keep in mid everything is flipped
laugh.gif

4a8158ee6286571fefdec25ce4e8efcbf538f60.jpg

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

you play the demo?

his opinion is a common opinion going around in video game forums, people claiming to be unimpressed by moving level-sized titans as if every game has it and its no big deal

I think we're just spoiled. Graphics-wise it doesn't really "wow" me either but I do appreciate the titan scale characters and bosses ingames.

^ IDK if you have a Fry's Electronics around your way.. if yes, then i would look there as they have the biggest selection. I would try Office Maxx/Depot as well, i think i bought a corner stand from one of those stores a while back (returned it since i needed a bigger shelf).
Word, Frys off the 60fwy.

I was peeping Gaf Gaming Setups of 2009, check out this guys pad in London,

3107799132_87f52fa3c5.jpg

3106968683_19be020d81.jpg

3106971555_81935f8c1d.jpg

3107800622_a320d9037d.jpg

3107801232_a3836b612c.jpg

3107797378_622d72956a.jpg

3106970885_55d0648c4c.jpg

3106967387_744985d168.jpg

3107798074_75c916c19f.jpg

eek.gif