PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h1]God Of War III Dev Wants 3D Patch[/h1]

In an exclusive interview with NowGamer, God of War III game director, Stig Asmussen, has confirmed that Kratos could be headed for the stereoscopic treatment

"I know that it is something, having talked to one of our engineers, that we could do," Asmussen told NowGamer. "We don't have one of those 3D TVs so we wouldn't be able to see what it looked like if we're able to do it, and I'm sure that it would require a little bit of ramp up to do it, but from my understanding it's not incredibly complicated."

While not providing the sort of experience as the recently 3D-demoed Sony racers Wipeout HD and Gran Turismo 5, Asmussen still thinks the effect would work well. "I imagine it would be kind of like looking through a window seeing a miniature world or something like that, a three-quarter perspective, little world or diorama," explained the developer.

"There's no reason why we couldn't discuss in the future adding a patch to work with the 3D stuff"

"It will not be in God Of War III unless someone is sneaking something in that I don't know about. But if it's really easy to do and there's an interest there's no reason why we couldn't discuss in the future adding a patch or re-releasing the game to work with the 3D stuff. I'd love to see it happen. I think it would be cool as sh*t."

Yep, so do we. Check out the brand new God of War III screens, and look out for our massive in-depth God of War III preview tomorrow on NowGamer.

Link:

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/n...-iii-3d-real-possibility

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

This is a tech demo of a game (Code named Fortress) that is supposed to be the Sequel to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings taking place years after it finishes. It's current status is unknown although it is supposed to be an action oriented title for the current generation of consoles. The project stopped when Grin, who was developing the game, went bankrupt.

Video Games | http://www.gametrailers.com/game/.html| Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

eek.gif

Tech demo, I know.... but the possibilities....
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

HYBRIDSOLDIER please tell me this isn't lost...

That tech demo is wack. Dude isn't even set on the ground he's freaking floating. Amateur #%# programmers over at Grin.
laugh.gif

If it was an internal tech demo I would have been ok with it, but come on you think anyone at Square would have signed off to show that to the public? Now youknow why these dudes got canned.

The idea is still floating around and being developed. It is not dead but this throwback to FFXII will not happen. If anything, it will be retooled into adifferent game to bring an "american" FF experience.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Via Nicovideo.jp

New Gran Turismo 5 Nurburgring Nordschleife Video

My Take: Breathtaking! Everything looks beautiful, render to exact specification, speed looks dead on. Game is 90% complete now, so why the @@## is there a delay... SONY!
yo boost, i assume you have GT5 prologue, whats good wit ha friendly race?
Aint no way possible on Prologue, there is no lobby or invite system.
Originally Posted by SonOfTony

today is a sad day. i got the YLOD
frown.gif

i dont wanna get a slim. i have a s**tload of music, pics and videos that are very dear to me. this sucks
frown.gif

anyway i can recover my save datas ?
Find some place locally that will repair the YLoD, it's cheaper AND you can keep your data.
damn, you right

There were some unexpected consequences from my short time with the demo. Dante's Inferno, which was demoed at the same event, didn't look uninteresting -- it looked downright "last gen," resembling God of War Collection more than Kratos' upcoming adventure. PS3 owners would be wise to wait a month, exclusive collector's edition be damned. Kratos is back.
Link:

http://www.joystiq.com/20.../this-is-god-of-war-iii/

Well after reading that that's all I needed to hear and just made Dante's Inferno a rental for me instead of buying the game. Since I was already onthe fence about buying this game. That saves me money & the only game I will be getting next month is Heavy Rain.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

This is a tech demo of a game (Code named Fortress) that is supposed to be the Sequel to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings taking place years after it finishes. It's current status is unknown although it is supposed to be an action oriented title for the current generation of consoles. The project stopped when Grin, who was developing the game, went bankrupt.

Video Games | http://www.gametrailers.com/game/.html| Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

eek.gif

Tech demo, I know.... but the possibilities....
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

HYBRIDSOLDIER please tell me this isn't lost...

That tech demo is wack. Dude isn't even set on the ground he's freaking floating. Amateur #%# programmers over at Grin.
laugh.gif

If it was an internal tech demo I would have been ok with it, but come on you think anyone at Square would have signed off to show that to the public? Now you know why these dudes got canned.

The idea is still floating around and being developed. It is not dead but this throwback to FFXII will not happen. If anything, it will be retooled into a different game to bring an "american" FF experience.

I hope it doesn't die... a free-roaming FF with active battles would be too damn sweet.

But lets not gett ahead of ourselves. Lets get XIII, Versus, Hariesis, Agito, and XIV out the door.
laugh.gif

Can anyone recommend me a good gaming/dvd rack? Right now my games are sitting on my table and my DVD's are sitting on my PC desk, to crowded for me. Anyhelp? Looking at places like Walmart, Target, Kmart, Bestbuy etc...

So I was updating my ps3 and it crashed during the update and now i don't get any video. What can I do to fix this?

Can anyone recommend me a good gaming/dvd rack? Right now my games are sitting on my table and my DVD's are sitting on my PC desk, to crowded for me. Any help? Looking at places like Walmart, Target, Kmart, Bestbuy etc...

need info too,...target got some wack ones that u have to build urself and they look like book shelves...and the wireones look cheaply made and are 40+

Question

I though GOW3 comes out March 18th, but i just checked Amazon.ca and it says April 1 is this correct?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Quick question....is Assassins Creed 1 worth $20? I feel like buying something
laugh.gif

Only reason I got Assassin's Creed I was cuz I got II from Black Friday and I wanted to know the beginning. Do you have II? Cuz II is nothing at all likeI. I is just repetitive as hell. If you were to get I, do what I did and do it for the story.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Question

I though GOW3 comes out March 18th, but i just checked Amazon.ca and it says April 1 is this correct?
No official release date has been put out yet by Sony.

But I think we will get it sometime in March.

laugh.gif

I feel like copping GTA myself
Assassins Creed was aight
I thought it was overrated and repetitive but the story line was
pimp.gif

Once u finish it though there's no need to go back IMO
No replay value at all
If I copped at full price I would have been tight, I got my copy for about $30
For $20 I'd say cop

Thanks for the input guys...I just got it from Wal Mart for $20...and no I haven't played the 2nd one

laugh.gif

I bought it a month ago for 20 bucks on craisglist (xbox). i shoulda used that money to buy a pizza instead.

I'm playing assassin's creed 2 right now and i'm hooked on the story. Makes me wanna get assassin's creed 1 but i heard the gameplay is a stepdown, with less weapons, less side missions, etc. Altair seems like a cool character to play with though, i wanna know his story. I'm trying to unlock hisarmor in assassin's creed 2.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

laugh.gif

I bought it a month ago for 20 bucks on craisglist (xbox). i shoulda used that money to buy a pizza instead.
This. I tried to like it but after about 2 hours I had to list it on ebay. It's garbage.

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

I'm playing assassin's creed 2 right now and i'm hooked on the story. Makes me wanna get assassin's creed 1 but i heard the gameplay is a step down, with less weapons, less side missions, etc. Altair seems like a cool character to play with though, i wanna know his story. I'm trying to unlock his armor in assassin's creed 2.

No the story just sucks. I personally couldn't get into 1. You like do missions but there really is no explanation why you are doing them for and whatnot.

Thanks for the input guys...I just got it from Wal Mart for $20...and no I haven't played the 2nd one

After you're done with I, you will NEED to get II. Everything about II is just infinitely times better than I. Prepare for a long +$# game, though.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

what i heard was that they wont actually show the footage, just screens and interviews
Here are the screens of some of the footage N'gai and Hip Hop Gamer were talking about. I have to agree with them I'm speechless at thescale of the game reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus.
2dgt1jk.jpg

fyzj8.jpg

2heivc5.jpg

25recz7.jpg

sbt479.jpg

s2qoly.jpg
Also this is a comparison of the same scene that debuted in 2008. Look at how much more polished the game is since it debuted in 2008 or even since the demo I would say.
2008 in-game trailer:
mie3pf.jpg

2010 Latest Build:
s2qoly.jpg

66awbkn.gif

RIP PS3
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i turn on my ps3 after not playing for about 3-4 days. then it just shuts off automatically outta nowhere. idk why the hell it just did that when i havent usedit recently. so im pretty sure it wasnt because of overheating.

it cant even go on stand by mode. i have a feeling the dear beloved ps3 is dead and has no hope of being resurrected.

i guees its time to get the slim or get it repaired cuz i still want the backwards compatibility.

Back
Top Bottom