PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^ what the hell is that naughty bear game?? looks like conker's bad hair day or somethin.

man 2010 is shaping up to be PS3's year, if 2009 hasn't already been.

gt5
heavy rain
GOW III
bioshock 2
ssfiv
ffxiii
POP

i havent even opened batman or assassin's creed 2 yet, i wanna play all by the end of this year but time + money wont allow it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lol, I just wanna at least to be able to equip a carbon fiber hood and a wing.

i expect it to be pretty deep

for example, in previous car games (not just GT), due to the way that cars were modeled, one of the things you were only able to do was put body kits on top ofa cars stock bumper

yamauchi has talked about for GT5 being able to completely strip off a cars stock bumper and replace with something completely different

finally killed that damn tower knight in Demon Souls. the

game gets you so angry but once you start whipping some

&*$ you forget you were getting your &%# handed to you a few minutes ago

Originally Posted by sole vintage

is it still your first play-through?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

yea first play through had to play the first level two times to get ready to kill the tower knight. i like the game the only flaw is the targeting

yea first play through had to play the first level two times to get ready to kill the tower knight. i like the game the only flaw is the targeting
if you dont have magic or arrows, the tower knight can be a pain in the butt.
laugh.gif

the targeting does kind of suck in it, and i also wish that they would add a mic feature to it. nothing sucks more than organizing a plan of attack through amessage only to get killed by a black phantom that no one noticed had invaded.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

the targeting does kind of suck in it, and i also wish that they would add a mic feature to it. nothing sucks more than organizing a plan of attack through a message only to get killed by a black phantom that no one noticed had invaded.
mad.gif
the magic did help in killing faster him since im a magician aka a wizard
laugh.gif
but being a wizard your overall defense stinks. yea it would of been cool toadd a mic feature because those action commands make no sense. the funniest thing i have seen in this game was when my brother was summoned to a room just toappear in front of a black phantom killed in a matter of seconds
roll.gif

your

Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

This is a tech demo of a game (Code named Fortress) that is supposed to be the Sequel to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings taking place years after itfinishes. It's current status is unknown although it is supposed to be an action oriented title for the current generation of consoles. The project stoppedwhen Grin, who was developing the game, went bankrupt.

Video Games | http://www.gametrailers.com/game/.html | Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Via Nicovideo.jp

New Gran Turismo 5 Nurburgring Nordschleife Video

My Take: Breathtaking! Everything looks beautiful, render to exact specification, speed looks dead on. Game is 90%complete now, so why the @@## is there a delay... SONY!

laugh.gif

the targeting does kind of suck in it, and i also wish that they would add a mic feature to it. nothing sucks more than organizing a plan of attack through a message only to get killed by a black phantom that no one noticed had invaded.
mad.gif
the magic did help in killing faster him since im a magician aka a wizard
laugh.gif
but being a wizard your overall defense stinks. yea it would of been cool to add a mic feature because those action commands make no sense. the funniest thing i have seen in this game was when my brother was summoned to a room just to appear in front of a black phantom killed in a matter of seconds
roll.gif

your

wait'll you face the old monk and false king. Oh and BP satsuki is a $#@##. I poisoned him, bled him, and at the last health bit he rolls toward a BPskeleton and heals his whole frickin bar
indifferent.gif
. Mic feature would be great. dudes trying to con me outta pure bladestone through psn messages.

Anyone who has put serious time into Fallout 3 NEEDS to see Book of Eli.

Enviroment and characters are something you would expect in a Fallout game.

You'll enjoy it immensely.... especially 15 minutes before the end.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
My dude Malcolm McDowell makes an appearance. Yes, the same Malcolm MacDowell who did the voice for "President" John Henry Eden
laugh.gif

today is a sad day. i got the YLOD
frown.gif

i dont wanna get a slim. i have a s**tload of music, pics and videos that are very dear to me. this sucks
frown.gif

anyway i can recover my save datas ?

nurburgring = GOAT video game race course status ......,,yes better than OG Fzero and mario kart courses......barely tho!!!

BMW M and HONDA TAKATA here I come!!!!

MANUAL!

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

This is a tech demo of a game (Code named Fortress) that is supposed to be the Sequel to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings taking place years after it finishes. It's current status is unknown although it is supposed to be an action oriented title for the current generation of consoles. The project stopped when Grin, who was developing the game, went bankrupt.

Video Games | http://www.gametrailers.com/game/.html| Final Fantasy Fortress Tech Demo

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

eek.gif

Tech demo, I know.... but the possibilities....
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

HYBRIDSOLDIER please tell me this isn't lost...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Nicovideo.jp

My Take: Breathtaking! Everything looks beautiful, render to exact specification, speed looks dead on. Game is 90% complete now, so why the @@## is there a delay... SONY!
yo boost, i assume you have GT5 prologue, whats good wit ha friendly race?
Aint no way possible on Prologue, there is no lobby or invite system.
Originally Posted by SonOfTony

frown.gif

i dont wanna get a slim. i have a s**tload of music, pics and videos that are very dear to me. this sucks
frown.gif

Find some place locally that will repair the YLoD, it's cheaper AND you can keep your data.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Via Nicovideo.jp

My Take: Breathtaking! Everything looks beautiful, render to exact specification, speed looks dead on. Game is 90% complete now, so why the @@## is there a delay... SONY!
yo boost, i assume you have GT5 prologue, whats good wit ha friendly race?
Aint no way possible on Prologue, there is no lobby or invite system.
Originally Posted by SonOfTony

frown.gif

frown.gif

Find some place locally that will repair the YLoD, it's cheaper AND you can keep your dat
im already on that boost, how has ur ps3 been working after the YLOD?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Notorious 858
apparently the footage they saw will debut on january 18th, well atleast that is the rumor on GT forums
what i heard was that they wont actually show the footage, just screens and interviews
Here are the screens of some of the footage N'gai and Hip Hop Gamer were talking about. I have to agree with them I'm speechless at thescale of the game reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus.
2dgt1jk.jpg

fyzj8.jpg

2heivc5.jpg

25recz7.jpg

sbt479.jpg

s2qoly.jpg
Also this is a comparison of the same scene that debuted in 2008. Look at how much more polished the game is since it debuted in 2008 or even since the demo I would say.
2008 in-game trailer:
mie3pf.jpg

2010 Latest Build:
s2qoly.jpg

where can i download free animated themes for the ps3 like afrika?

also is it possible to download themes off a cpu other then the psn network?

Back
Top Bottom