PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Europe is getting these 2 bundles:

4290938799_f8f0f75599_o.png

4289734010_aff7903ca6_o.png
Sony needs to release the God Of War III bundle here in the US, especially for the PS2 users who are waiting on the game's release to buy aPS3.

man i can't find any here in eugene and haven't heard of any left back home in beaverton... i need to swoop me a ps3 lol

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I think my 2010 will consist of MW2, Bad Company 2, and Skate 3.

Maybe GoWIII. Maybe.

I'll have to free-skate with you more. I never did any of the online stuff (other than the mode where you got points for the sickest bails.
roll.gif
) in Skate 2.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Maybe GoWIII. Maybe.

I'll have to free-skate with you more. I never did any of the online stuff (other than the mode where you got points for the sickest bails.
roll.gif
) in Skate 2.
Deal.

Free skating is ill, man. The challenges are a lot of fun.

Hall of Meat, on the other hand....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Maybe GoWIII. Maybe.

roll.gif
) in Skate 2.
Deal.

Free skating is ill, man. The challenges are a lot of fun.

Hall of Meat, on the other hand....
laugh.gif
I'm definitely getting Skate 3 too...I rented Skate 2 in the summer and I was sick for like 5 days...I played the hell out of that game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I talked about it a while back, but I'm definitely down for the NT skate team if you guys are...

Via amazon.co.jp

Amazon reveals Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Japanese box art
Metal_Gear_Solid_Peace_Walker_box_art.jpg

Amazon Japan has apparently uploaded the official Japanese box art for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. The upcoming PSP exclusive will be released in Japan on March 18th and in North America on May 25th.

Via computerandvideogames.com

PS3 motion device is system's 'de facto' controller
sony-sphere-10-05-09.jpg

Sony has said that its new PS3 motion device will become the de facto' controller for PS3.

The company added that it would be promoting the peripheral 'vigorously' and that it would "deploy various measures to enhance the software title line-up for the Motion Controller, delivering groundbreaking interactive entertainment only possible on the PS3 platform."

My Take: There is a rumor going around that the Sphere aka motion controller will be dubbed Arc. BTW, it was officially delayed to 2010. Goodjob Sony
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via computerandvideogames.com

PS3 motion device is system's 'de facto' controller
sony-sphere-10-05-09.jpg

Sony has said that its new PS3 motion device will become the de facto' controller for PS3.

The company added that it would be promoting the peripheral 'vigorously' and that it would "deploy various measures to enhance the software title line-up for the Motion Controller, delivering groundbreaking interactive entertainment only possible on the PS3 platform."

My Take: There is a rumor going around that the Sphere aka motion controller will be dubbed Arc. BTW, it was officially delayed to 2010. Good job Sony
eyes.gif

hopefully it gets some really good titles. i hate playing the wii
laugh.gif

Via 1up.com

PS3's Torne could give you Trophies for watching TV
heroestrophytvps3unl.jpg

Surely, you deserve some award for sitting through a season, nay, an episode, of Heroes. Torne, a new DVR service for Japanese PS3s, may do just that. A new report in Famitsu (via 1UP) suggests that Torne will offer viewers Trophies. "It's compatible with the PS3 trophy system, and you can get trophies for things like watching final episodes from a lot of TV series, for example," SCE's Kiyoto Shibuya told the magazine. Being able to unlock Trophies should make the Sony's DVR offering a "uniquely PlayStation product."

We've already brainstormed a few possible Trophy selections. How about a Gold "Otaku" Trophy for watching all 366 (and counting) episodes of Naruto? Here's an idea that could save network TV: a Bronze Trophy every time you refuse to hit fast-forward through the commercials?

Via twitter.com

Become a Big Daddy in PlayStation Home via BioShock 2 pre-order
bigdaddyhomecost.jpg

You can become a Big Daddy in PlayStation Home ... if you pre-order BioShock 2 on amazon.com. The online retailer is offering the game, $10 credit and exclusive access to this Home costume for $55. It's the perfect costume to wear if you feel like picking up chemically engineered underage girls in Sony's online community. If that doesn't entice you, there's always GameStop's pre-order incentive of extra multiplayer characters.

Via vg247.com

Yakuza 3 box art localized for the US
yakuz3beforeandafter.jpg

When we saw this box art for Yakuza 3 on GameFly, we sighed in relief. Thankfully, Sega has followed the time-honored legacy of making spectacularly terrible box art for the West. Amazingly, this new art manages to say even less about the game than its Japanese counterpart, neglecting to show any of the Japanese cityscape that made the game so compelling to its fanbase. More ridiculously, Kazuma Kiryu appears to have grown a goatee comprised exclusively of an ESRB rating.

Of course, if you're seriously offended by the box art, you can simply import the original Japanese version. Just don't expect any of the bonus English subtitles included in Sega's upcoming release.

My Take: Def coppin.

Via Joystiq.com

Persona 3 Portable coming to North America on July 6

Atlus is bringing an English-language version of Persona 3 Portable to the US. The PSP version of Persona 3 isn't a direct port of the original PS2 RPG. Instead, it streamlines the experience for handheld play and adds a new playable female character, with her own "Social Links, special events, and unique romantic opportunities." In addition, P3P adds a few cameos from Persona 4, and introduces five difficulty settings, ranging from "beginner" to "maniac." The battle system has also drastically changed, with players able to directly control teammates. The UMD version will be available at retail on July 6th, with a PSN version expected soon after. Check out the box art after the break.

Via Twitter.com

Upcoming Castlevania's 'lead' console is PlayStation 3, Konami producer says
e3_2009_los_003-632009-580px.jpg

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow may be in development for both the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360, but the game's producer David Cox recently pointed out via his Twitter account that the "PS3 is the lead platform" for the upcoming game. That isn't to say the Xbox 360 version will be lesser for the fact, as he quickly followed up his statement with the assurance that "the game is identical on both formats [Xbox 360 and PS3]." He's also noted a few times recently that we'll be hearing more about the game sometime "soon," so in lieu of no new information, at least be contented with the thought that you'll get some additional Castlevania deets sometime in the near future. Maybe.

My Take: Did you guys see the trailer from E309? Def looking forward to this title.

How in the world does the US not get a limited edition Final Fantasy package? Look at all this stuff, GOW III, Heavy Rain, and Final Fantasy XIII are all betreated with BS "Awesomeness" and we get nothing. I am not happy with this treatment. That GOW III Pandora's Box isn't enough

On the bright side, I just did a one for one switch with my old school 20GB PS3 for a PS3 slim. My boy wanted a PS3 with BC and I wanted one with wifi. I wasexpecting to buy a new one when FF XIII dropped, but he was like I will switch if I can keep the hard drive. Silly fool thought I had a 20GB hard drive inmine.... now I have a PS3 slim with a 500GB hard drive
pimp.gif

[BS= Barney Stinson]

Back
Top Bottom