PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I think my 2010 will consist of MW2, Bad Company 2, and Skate 3.

Maybe GoWIII. Maybe.

I'll have to free-skate with you more. I never did any of the online stuff (other than the mode where you got points for the sickest bails.
roll.gif
) in Skate 2.
Deal.

Free skating is ill, man. The challenges are a lot of fun.

Hall of Meat, on the other hand....
laugh.gif
I'm definitely getting Skate 3 too...I rented Skate 2 in the summer and I was sick for like 5 days...I played the hell out of that game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was a hardcore Tony Hawk head but started getting bored when Underground came out. Bought Proving Ground for the PS3 when I first got a PS3 but the game isunplayable. Tony Hawk 3 was the illest. I dominated that game online.

About a month ago I said f it and bought both Skate 1 and Skate 2 cause they were on some crazy sale and I got both for $20. I haven't played Skate 2 yetbut 1 is pretty fun. Much different game than Tony Hawk. I've pretty much done every pro challenge and just have the video parts to do (thise aref'ing HARD). Need to make progress in that game and move on to 2.

It's funny, I'm always like two games behind the rest fo the world.

Right now I:

(i) Am in the middle of God of War 1 (from the collection that released a month or so ago). I bought it for the ps2 but my ps2 ended up breaking and never gotthrough more than 15 mins of the game and I never bought another PS2 because PS3 was coming out.
(ii) I am on Skate 1
(iii) I just got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 like a month ago. When I told the guy in the store he tried to sell me part 2 and was laughinng at me when Isaid I wanted 1 because I never played it.
(iv) I just bought Bioshock.

Anyway, I'd love to get down with you guys on Skate if you'll have me.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

does anyone think they will ever make a 500 gig ps3 slim?

It would be cheaper to do it yourself. Trust me.
how would I do that? I was checking forums and found this 500 gig internal for 120 bucks. is that a good deal? and would this work on both the fat and slim?

http://www.nowdirect.com/...l.tsb?prcpart=SAMHM500LI
I bought one from best buy $100 it was a western digital.Make sure you have a external HDD (formatted to FAT32) to backup your data

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by jrp44

I think my 2010 will consist of MW2, Bad Company 2, and Skate 3.

Maybe GoWIII. Maybe.

I'll have to free-skate with you more. I never did any of the online stuff (other than the mode where you got points for the sickest bails.
roll.gif
) in Skate 2.
Deal.

Free skating is ill, man. The challenges are a lot of fun.

Hall of Meat, on the other hand....
laugh.gif
I'm definitely getting Skate 3 too...I rented Skate 2 in the summer and I was sick for like 5 days...I played the hell out of that game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was a hardcore Tony Hawk head but started getting bored when Underground came out. Bought Proving Ground for the PS3 when I first got a PS3 but the game is unplayable. Tony Hawk 3 was the illest. I dominated that game online.

About a month ago I said f it and bought both Skate 1 and Skate 2 cause they were on some crazy sale and I got both for $20. I haven't played Skate 2 yet but 1 is pretty fun. Much different game than Tony Hawk. I've pretty much done every pro challenge and just have the video parts to do (thise are f'ing HARD). Need to make progress in that game and move on to 2.

It's funny, I'm always like two games behind the rest fo the world.

Right now I:

(i) Am in the middle of God of War 1 (from the collection that released a month or so ago). I bought it for the ps2 but my ps2 ended up breaking and never got through more than 15 mins of the game and I never bought another PS2 because PS3 was coming out.
(ii) I am on Skate 1
(iii) I just got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 like a month ago. When I told the guy in the store he tried to sell me part 2 and was laughinng at me when I said I wanted 1 because I never played it.
(iv) I just bought Bioshock.

Anyway, I'd love to get down with you guys on Skate if you'll have me.

You will like Bioshock, it's fantastic.

Nice. Last game I beat was Batman. That was pretty good but the last fight was kinda easy.

I also got Bayonetta based on what dudes on here were saying. I have yet to play it though.

Also, I know its gay but I freaking love those Legend of Zelda games on the Nintendo DSi. I am almost done with Spirit Tracks. The first was on a boat -Phantom Hourglass I think... I also dominated that game "Touch Mechanic" in the DSi.

With HOVKid we probably have a good half dozen Skate regulars. Should be fun.

Lets start a street gang like The Jets and always walk in a group, snapping our fingers nefariously.

Modern Warfare 2's DLC Exclusivity Period Detailed by Microsoft

Written Wednesday, January 20, 2010 by Dan Webb

A Microsoft representative told Eurogamer recently that the first Modern Warfare 2 map packs, which are a timed exclusive for Microsoft, would only stay an exclusive to the 360 for 30 days.

"We have a 30-day timed exclusive on the Modern Warfare content packs," stated Microsoft. "So it will be available on other platforms, but you get to try and play on Xbox 360 first."

30 days? Hardly seems worth it.

The first batch of Modern Warfare 2 DLC is due spring 2010.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Battousai PM me. I think the virus is spreading...
ohwell.gif
2rzdqox.jpg

EDIT: Battousai, you coppin a slim or chillin with the OG?
worse case scenario... ps3 slim

im gonna try to keep my og ps3 since it has better features. im gonna call up sony and get em to fix it. if they cant repair it, then im just gonna cop theslim

im just a lil annoyed that all my saved games will practically be done with unless sony can retrieve and keep my hard drive intact.

wasnt ur ps3 on some ylod staus before? how did u go in dealing with that?

Ray, I am pretty sure Boost got his fixed locally.

sadly its not the same :[
Really?
tired.gif

I may have to find some gameplay videos before I decide then.

... and then hope Vandal Hearts gets released as a PSOne classic or I can find a copy somewhere (been looking for like 8 years... not happening)

sadly its not the same :[
Really?
tired.gif

I may have to find some gameplay videos before I decide then.

... and then hope Vandal Hearts gets released as a PSOne classic or I can find a copy somewhere (been looking for like 8 years... not happening)

Thanks, Arsnal.

This game does not look ANYTHING like the original.
tired.gif

That said, it doesn't look awful. And the size and customization aspects look pretty crazy for a PSN title. I think it'll come down to price for me.

If I grab it, I'll let you know what I think.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ohwell.gif
2rzdqox.jpg

im gonna try to keep my og ps3 since it has better features. im gonna call up sony and get em to fix it. if they cant repair it, then im just gonna cop the slim

im just a lil annoyed that all my saved games will practically be done with unless sony can retrieve and keep my hard drive intact.

im gettin my ps3 back from my local shop tommorow. i hope to god i still have all my save files.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

does anyone think they will ever make a 500 gig ps3 slim?

It would be cheaper to do it yourself. Trust me.
how would I do that? I was checking forums and found this 500 gig internal for 120 bucks. is that a good deal? and would this work on both the fat and slim?

http://www.nowdirect.com/...l.tsb?prcpart=SAMHM500LI
I think I got mine for under 85, try newegg or tigerdirect out.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ohwell.gif
2rzdqox.jpg

im gonna try to keep my og ps3 since it has better features. im gonna call up sony and get em to fix it. if they cant repair it, then im just gonna cop the slim

I took it to a local shop, they fixed it in 45mins. I got to keep my OG and everything on my HDD and I got a 3 month warranty. Only paid $90.

Heavy Rain DLC Detailed

It's always fun to be the good guys, hunting the killer down and being the hero of the hour. Sometimes though it's nice to see the world through the a different perspective (like that of a calculating killer) and that's exactly what an episode of the Heavy Rain Chronicles will allow you to do.
David Cage, founder of developer Quantic Dream, told Gameblog.fr that players will control the "Origami Killer" in one of the DLC episodes. This episode will be the only episode that isn't a prequel to the main story and will explain the killer's origins.

Cage also revealed some details on those prequel episodes, saying that the "taxidermist episode" (and probably the others) will be about an hour long and explain why Madison Paige suffers from insomnia and another one will show the origins of Norman Jayden's drug addiction.

More good news is that the Heavy Rain Chronicles might not be the end of Heavy Rain. Cage said the studio would be interested in making more prequel episodes for Heavy Rain depending on the success of the episodes.

Considering there might not be a sequel, this seems like a great method of fleshing out the game's characters and story and can only add to the unique experience the game looks to give.

Link:

http://www.gametrailers.c...y-rain-dlc-detailed/1768

Back
Top Bottom