PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

But why they are talking about Demon Souls and Mass Effect in the same convo is beyond me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Examiner.com

Square Enix working on 5 unannounced projects
square-enix-logo-2.jpg

Fresh off of the release of Final Fantasy XIII in Japan, Square Enix revealed that they are currently working on five unannounced projects in the latest Famitsu issue. The publisher said that two of those are planned for 2010.

Furthermore, Square Enix is expected to make an announcement related to Dragon Quest later this summer. Could it be related to Dragon Quest X on the Nintendo Wii?

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII Remake?
nerd.gif

Dragon Quest for PS3, or GTF0

Gamespot dropped a tactical nuke on it
tired.gif
IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

IGN opinion means nothing they gave Disgaea 3 6.7 and Cross Edge 3.5
grin.gif
They dont understand Jrpg games, therefore their reviews means jack. The things what people enjoy in Japanese RPG games is the stuff they think does not matter.

IGN and Gamespot think Mass effect 2 is better than demon soul
roll.gif

Well..........it is better. Even though they are too completely different games, Mass Effect overall is a more complete experience hands down.
Please explain cause i was unaware that demon souls was not complete
WRPG<JRPG by a mile ( only good WRPG are Fallout and Morrowind series)

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

Fresh off of the release of Final Fantasy XIII in Japan, Square Enix revealed that they are currently working on five unannounced projects in the latest Famitsu issue. The publisher said that two of those are planned for 2010.

Furthermore, Square Enix is expected to make an announcement related to Dragon Quest later this summer. Could it be related to Dragon Quest X on the Nintendo Wii?

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII Remake?
nerd.gif

Dragon Quest for PS3, or GTF0

Gamespot dropped a tactical nuke on it
tired.gif
IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

IGN opinion means nothing they gave Disgaea 3 6.7 and Cross Edge 3.5
grin.gif
They dont understand Jrpg games, therefore their reviews means jack. The things what people enjoy in Japanese RPG games is the stuff they think does not matter.

IGN and Gamespot think Mass effect 2 is better than demon soul
roll.gif

Well..........it is better. Even though they are too completely different games, Mass Effect overall is a more complete experience hands down.
Please explain cause i was unaware that demon souls was not complete
WRPG<JRPG by a mile ( only good WRPG are Fallout and Morrowind series)

First of all, I'd like you to show me where I said that Demon Souls isn't a complete game. Second, the storyline, character developement, gameplay etc combo is what makes Mass Effect >> Demon souls. Demon souls is an amazing game fo sho, but it ain't better than mass effect.

And you can't really compare Mass Effect to those games you mentioned either. It is kind of in a realm of its own.

Well since you don't agree, tell me what makes Demon Souls better than Mass Effect?

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII IX Remake?
nerd.gif
either that or a final fantasy ps1 collection with HD graphics

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Who still has their OG 60GB?

Me, but I bought mine in May 07.
Me.

Are the expected to die? I have the launch one BTW
I hope not.  Mine is ventilated very well and has a lot of open space in the cabinet it's in plus the doors on constantly open.  I really don't want to lose that backwards capability as I have plenty of PS1 and PS2 games that I bought that I never beat when I was younger and I want to beat them over time.  Prob somewhere in the vicinity of ~15 games

Damn I wish I still had my OG 60gb. It got stolen
frown.gif

I have the new slims, and I personally think they're slower than the brick when it comes to the browser.

Supreme, my EB got them in around noon today.

So far, I'm loving this game. Takes an hour or so to get used to, figure out combos, ect.

Once you do, you start piling on the damage.

Any of you get it, add me once you unlock geonet.

You have to re-add friends... it doesnt use your psn friends...

Jason is the only other guy i have seen on.

looks like my launch 60GB is going to kick the bucket. it keeps turning on and off by itself and resetting my visual settings

Supreme, my EB got them in around noon today.

So far, I'm loving this game. Takes an hour or so to get used to, figure out combos, ect.

Once you do, you start piling on the damage.

Any of you get it, add me once you unlock geonet.

You have to re-add friends... it doesnt use your psn friends...

Jason is the only other guy i have seen on.
i was going to get it but my area wont get it in till Friday or Saturday

I'd suggest it to anyone who isn't a casual JRPG fan. Its not the type for starting out on. And have some patience... a few things are confusing at the beginning as far as the battle system, but as you play you start to enjoy it. My town is weak as hell, though.... at least I have one though... (Jason's damn field he calls a town.
laugh.gif
)

I am also a fan of how they integrated the online and offline play.

Also, PLEASE don't sleep on the Saboteur.
eek.gif

I know alot is dropping, so maybe its a rental, but this game, two hours in, has been GREAT. Storyline is amazing, my Irish brothers finally have a hero to cheer for, and some great animated boobs all over the place.
laugh.gif
 MY DUDE LIVES IN A BROTHEL!
roll.gif

I'd suggest it to anyone who isn't a casual JRPG fan. Its not the type for starting out on. And have some patience... a few things are confusing at the beginning as far as the battle system, but as you play you start to enjoy it. My town is weak as hell, though.... at least I have one though... (Jason's damn field he calls a town.
laugh.gif
)

I am also a fan of how they integrated the online and offline play.

Also, PLEASE don't sleep on the Saboteur.
eek.gif

I know alot is dropping, so maybe its a rental, but this game, two hours in, has been GREAT. Storyline is amazing, my Irish brothers finally have a hero to cheer for, and some great animated boobs all over the place.
laugh.gif
 MY DUDE LIVES IN A BROTHEL!
roll.gif

Thats what i thought WKC would be like, thats why it got poor reviews

My ebgames called me during classs so ill pick it up later today, but wont play it till end of next month unless i go home early.

Stay Lurkin
I never enjoyed Mass effect 1 and im not liking Mass Effect 2, i dont find it to be my kind of RPG

Man WKC was sold out at the BB, futureshop, EB and HMV stores all by my house holy %%+!! Good to hear that some people are liking it so far over here. Hopefully I can get my hands on a copy today at other BB locations.

Oh and whoever asked I still have my OG 60GB PS3, although it was sent into sony once to replace the BDD. They sent mine back instead of getting a refurb

Back
Top Bottom