PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

smh.gif
 chicken stains and hot sauce...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So for those that copped, how is WKC?!?

Arsnal, I got you big dawg.... Imma cop Bioshock2 for you PM me your address
Not that I'd say no, but why would I want it?

Im just jokin with u bro.
wink.gif

I'm copping Bioshock 2...

Spoiler [+]
On the 360
nerd.gif
Sorry I can't deal with the PS2/3 controller for FPSs

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
On the 360
nerd.gif
same here got the 1st on 360 so the 2nd one will be bought on 360 as well

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
On the 360
nerd.gif
same here got the 1st on 360 so the 2nd one will be bought on 360 as well

Huge X360 head here, but i'll be playing Bioshock on my Macbook Pro. Played the first one on PC - will be doing the same with part 2

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just picked it up, I'll let you know.

Single handedly did my part to help the get past this recession...
laugh.gif

WKC, The Sabateur, Wolverine and the X-Men Season 1, Jordan Track Jacket, Jordan VI Black-Varsity Reds, Space Jams....

All within the span of like an hour
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Via Examiner.com

Square Enix working on 5 unannounced projects
square-enix-logo-2.jpg

Fresh off of the release of Final Fantasy XIII in Japan, Square Enix revealed that they are currently working on five unannounced projects in the latest Famitsu issue. The publisher said that two of those are planned for 2010.

Furthermore, Square Enix is expected to make an announcement related to Dragon Quest later this summer. Could it be related to Dragon Quest X on the Nintendo Wii?

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII Remake?
nerd.gif

Via mcvuk.com

Modern Warfare 2 sold 12m in 2009
modern-warfare-2.jpg

As part of its all-encompassing detailed report on the global video game market in 2009, GfK-ChartTrack has confirmed that Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 sold nearly 12m units worldwide last year.

More precisely, the game’s total sales now stand at 11.86m units – or at least, they did come the end of 2009. Total sales could conceivably be far in excess of this by now.

Looking at the sales region-by-region, the USA emerged with the keenest appetite for the shooter, snapping up 8.82m copies. The UK was next up with total sales of 2.8m while Japanese sales hit 238k.

Other star performers on the global stage included Wii Sports Resort (7.57m), New Super Mario Bros (7.41m), Wii Fit Plus (5.80m) and Wii Fit (5.44m).

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

Fresh off of the release of Final Fantasy XIII in Japan, Square Enix revealed that they are currently working on five unannounced projects in the latest Famitsu issue. The publisher said that two of those are planned for 2010.

Furthermore, Square Enix is expected to make an announcement related to Dragon Quest later this summer. Could it be related to Dragon Quest X on the Nintendo Wii?

nerd.gif

400_F_7359964_L2fpMahFlJG5WTSF3yclZtXWlWzjy8k9.jpg

Dragon Quest for PS3, or GTF0

Gamespot dropped a tactical nuke on it
tired.gif

IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
theprocessofbelief wrote:

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

nerd.gif

tired.gif

IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

I really am no hater but I never thought that it looked that good
laugh.gif

Via Famitsu Mag

New The Last Guardian details
100203014132cut_B06_07.jpg

This week’s Famitsu issue features an interview with Team Ico’s Fumito Ueda about his upcoming Playstation 3 game, The Last Guardian.

In the interview, he stated that game will utilize a new physics engine so that the character’s animation will look more realistic. The development team is especially focused on trying to make the mysterious creature, Trico, look alive.

On the gameplay front, Fumito Ueda revealed that The Last Guardian will feature many of the same elements found in Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. With that said, he promises that his latest project will be different and unique.

Finally, Fumito Ueda was surprised by the positive reactions, especially from the West, when The Last Guardian was revealed during Sony’s E3 2009 press conference. As a result, he and his team are feeling more pressure than ever before.

Although no release date has been set, Fumito Ueda said to expect more information regarding The Last Guardian later this year, possibly at E3 or the Tokyo Game Show. You can check out some screens from the upcoming Playstation 3 exclusive in the slideshow below:

Via 2ksports.com

NBA 2K10 nets two million sales
nba2k1021-222010-580px.jpg

We're not sure what sort of numbers 2K Sports had hooped hoped for, but no one can argue that two million copies of its latest basketball sim, NBA 2K10, is anything but a ... slam dunk. The label announced today that the game has reached that lofty figure worldwide, which it says marks a 60% increase in units of NBA 2K9sold during the same period last year. (Though it confesses that thisyear's sales figures include versions of the game for PSP and Wii.)

Of course, there's always the question of whether the sales were spurred on by marketing money or, y'know, the actual quality of the game. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are averaging in the low 80s on Metacritic -- what did you think of it, sports fans?

My Take:
pimp.gif

Via GameStop.com

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - How To Access "Squad Rush" at Launch
bad-company-2.jpg

How To Access "Squad Rush" at Launch

North America: All customers that pre-order from GameStop (local retail store or website) on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will have an Exclusive Access* for 30 days to play the "Squad Rush" gamemode and any friends they bring with them. This means you can always play with your friends if you have the Exclusive Access* never forcing you to split from them, plus those that have this Exclusive Access* are a bit more popular... even if only for 30 days. ;-) *This game mode would be automatically unlocked for everyone after 30 days.

Rest of The World: No Exclusive Access, as this mode would be unlocked day 1 at no extra cost and you can also invite any of your American buddies to play as well.

* No Exclusive Access on PC, as this mode would be unlocked day 1 (no extra cost).

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII   IX Remake?
nerd.gif

either that or a final fantasy ps1 collection with HD graphics

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just picked it up, I'll let you know.

Single handedly did my part to help the get past this recession...
laugh.gif

WKC, The Sabateur, Wolverine and the X-Men Season 1, Jordan Track Jacket, Jordan VI Black-Varsity Reds, Space Jams....

All within the span of like an hour
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Did u pre order WKC, cause im still waiting on Ebgames to call me about it

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

nerd.gif

tired.gif

IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

IGN opinion means nothing they gave Disgaea 3 6.7 and Cross Edge 3.5
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

My Take: Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy VII VIII   IX Remake?
nerd.gif
either that or a final fantasy ps1 collection with HD graphics

Trying to get approval to tell you what's currently on the U.S. floor...

Boost:
Keep the thread updated with GOW3 news. It's the only thing I'm checking for!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

nerd.gif

tired.gif
IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

grin.gif

They dont understand Jrpg games, therefore their reviews means jack. The things what people enjoy in Japanese RPG games is the stuff they think does not matter.

IGN and Gamespot think Mass effect 2 is better than demon soul
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Via Examiner.com

square-enix-logo-2.jpg

nerd.gif

tired.gif
IGN gave it a 5.1
laugh.gif

grin.gif

They dont understand Jrpg games, therefore their reviews means jack. The things what people enjoy in Japanese RPG games is the stuff they think does not matter.

IGN and Gamespot think Mass effect 2 is better than demon soul
roll.gif

Well..........it is better. Even though they are too completely different games, Mass Effect overall is a more complete experience hands down.

yo are those actual graphics and live game play that's shown in that bioshock 2 trailer? because it looks like a HD cutscene.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

yo are those actual graphics and live game play that's shown in that bioshock 2 trailer? because it looks like a HD cutscene.
it was a HD cutscene

Back
Top Bottom