PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

European PSN this week…

PS3 Demos

* Heavy Rain Demo
* Battlefield Bad Company 2 Demo
* Alien Vs. Predator

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
tired.gif
I just saw the Shower/Bathroom nudity scene from Heavy Rain.
Same as..

im dissappointed that there was no jiggle animation for her ******* or buns but im still copping to fap.

nerd.gif
Yoo please tell me why I was looking for some dead or alive type titty physics?
laugh.gif
Them thing was stiff, bad boob job
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

European PSN this week…

PS3 Demos

* Heavy Rain Demo
Looking forward to finally playing this.

As for next set of games I'm getting:

Feb. - Heavy Rain
Mar. - MLB 10 The Show, God of War III
May - UFC 2010

Via GameTrailers.com

Bioshock 2 PS3 Has 5GB HDD Installation
bioshock2_logo.jpg

Bioshock 2 is set to release on February 9th in North America on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. If you're planning to purchase the PS3 version of the game, you'll be required to install a mandatory 5GB of game data to play the title.

Via respawnaction.com

Bad Company 2 Box Reveals GameInformer Score
200634_lback.jpg

My Take: MW2 fighter? Nah, but Medal of Honor is gunning for that title though.

Via joystiq.com

Kevin Butler to star in PlayStation ads for rest of 2010
magkevinbutl.jpg

Kevin Butler, you need not worry: Your job as Sony's VP of First Person Shooter Relations is in no threat of ending. Neither is your job as Chief Weaponologist, VP of Epic Footage, VP of Big Action Moments and -- our favorite -- Family Activities Director. In an interview with IGN, SCEA senior vice president Peter Dille talked about the company's new "It Only Does Everything" slogan and marketing campaign. "It's been tremendously successful. Consumers love it. It's great to hear people like you guys love it. And the results are really in the sales because it's really been flying since this coincided in September with the launch of the new PS3."

The tremendous success of the ad campaign has guaranteed its continuation through 2010. "You can expect to see Kevin Butler inject a lot of life into the PlayStation brand between now and the rest of the year," Dille commented, and promised we'd see the tagline quite a bit "when motion control comes onto the scene." We personally cannot wait to see the ad Butler will star in for the PlayStation Motion Controller.

Via gamerzines.com

2K: Mafia II 'really pushes the envelope'
mafia_ii_annc_490.jpg

2K Games' Denby Grace has said that he believes his studio's upcoming openworld title Mafia II "really pushes the envelope" when it comes to "gameplay".

But what exactly do you mean by that, Grace? Well, according to the Senior Producer, the guys at 2K have been looking at other games' shooting mechanics with which to refine and build upon, including Gears of War 2 and Uncharted.

"We have really honed our gun play mechanics against games such as GOW2 and Uncharted making them the benchmark we set for ourselves for our combat encounters," said Grace talking to IncGamers.

"And it shows; Mafia II really stands out in this area.

"On a gameplay level, Mafia II really pushes the envelope."

Mafia II chronicles the life of Vito Scaletta, a Sicilian gangster who joins a crime syndicate in Empire Bay, a fictional fusion of San Francisco and New York City.

Having originally been due for release last year, Mafia II is now due to launch on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC this summer.

Here's hoping the final product lives up to the hype.

Via pushsquare.com

God Of War III To Feature Almost Three-Hours Of Bonus Content
24610-bigthumbnail.jpg

Honestly, one of our favourite things about the original God Of War games has been the additional “making ofâ€

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

when u guys get wkc can u gives it a exclusive NT review. i mite pick it up

i wanna get varkler chronciles too but its still like 30-40 dollars at gamestop. i thought the demo was okay

i wanna get demon souls too but i heard it s hard and i donno.
grow some balls and get this!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...one of the best game i played this gen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nah it's not about not having balls, im just tryna to be a smart consumer. the last game i really bought was ufc 09.. i forgot who told me to cop that but they can go %@%* themself

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

GUTTA SAUCE wrote:

when u guys get wkc can u gives it a exclusive NT review. i mite pick it up

i wanna get varkler chronciles too but its still like 30-40 dollars at gamestop. i thought the demo was okay

i wanna get demon souls too but i heard it s hard and i donno.
I copped for $20 brand new, played it once before christmas but haven't played it since. I'll sell it to you (or anyone else) for $25 shipped if you want it. Let me know.

ill holla at u i only got $60 in cash and 50 in my ebt card. my momma told me to never trust a black %!$@*. the game prolly will come with chicken stains and hot sauce on the box.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

smh.gif
 chicken stains and hot sauce...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So for those that copped, how is WKC?!?

Arsnal, I got you big dawg.... Imma cop Bioshock2 for you PM me your address
Not that I'd say no, but why would I want it?

Back
Top Bottom