PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Anyone on here use gamefly for renting games ?

i do, 2 games at a time... $24 bucks a month.. splittin it with a friend of mine, its deffinitly well worth it...

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

can some one recommend a good/addicting game i can download from PSN?
PixelJunk Monsters
Wipeout HD
Battlefield 1943
Fat Princess
Flower
The Last Guy
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

Via rockstarhq.multiplayernetwork.net

GTA IV PS3 Patch 1.06 Released
gta4_patch1.06.png

Rockstar Games released a PS3 Grand Theft Auto IV patch 1.06. The patch fixed some serious problems, read the list below.

"+ 50 Friends List bug fixed
+ Online multiplayer game preferences (Friendly Fire, Auto Aim, Cops)
+ Updated trophy list
+ Apparently faster loading times everywhere, less lag
+ Popular BDBII glitch fixed
+ Car blip off glitch fixed
+ Other random glitches fixed"

pimp.gif

Via computerandvideogames.com

Modern Warfare 2 haters are still playing, says Infinity Ward
mw2.jpg

Infinity Ward community boss Robert Bowling has claimed that a backlash from hardcore gamers over Modern Warfare 2 hasn't hurt the title's popularity - because its detractors are still playing online.

When CVG asked why the game has faced a slight backlash from 'serious' gamers - as you can see in the comments threat of our best top 50 PS3 games - he said:

"I think when any property is number one at anything [it will face backlash]. Whether it's the number one move at the Box Office or the number one most played game online, like Modern Warfare 2, you're going to be up against that instinct.

"You know once it hits a certain level of popularity in the mainstream that's when people start to stand back. But that doesn't mean they stop playing. I mean the numbers show that these guys are still logging on every night."

[h2]GAME retail list outs James Bond Racing, New Vegas and CoD7 for October, more[/h2]
March 26th, 2010 @ 13:46
By Johnny Cullen

falloutvegas.jpg

VG247’s been handed an internal Xbox 360 release list from GAME,showing big Activision titles like Call of Duty 7, DJ Hero 2 and JamesBond Racing all apparently due in October.

The seventh CoD, being developed by Treyarch and thought to be set in Vietnam, was tipped for a November release, but the list you can see below says it’s coming a bit sooner.

DJ Hero 2 hasn’t been formally announced, but Activision president Bobby Kotick has already said to expect a new title in the series this year.

Bond, on the other hand, has had nothing known about it until now. Activision has already said it’s got Bizarre working on two new titles in the IP: one action and one racing. The GAME listing points to the latter.

As well as a whole slew of Acti Blizz titles, the list roughly datesgames like Fallout: New Vegas for October, Brink for September – insync with a rumoured date a few weeks ago – and even mentions a September 24 date for Crysis 2. This is at odds with a confirmed Q3 FY11 ship for the shooter, or October-December.

The full thing’s below. The list also mentions a “Yoga Natal

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via rockstarhq.multiplayernetwork.net

GTA IV PS3 Patch 1.06 Released
gta4_patch1.06.png

Rockstar Games released a PS3 Grand Theft Auto IV patch 1.06. The patch fixed some serious problems, read the list below.

"+ 50 Friends List bug fixed
+ Online multiplayer game preferences (Friendly Fire, Auto Aim, Cops)
+ Updated trophy list
+ Apparently faster loading times everywhere, less lag
+ Popular BDBII glitch fixed
+ Car blip off glitch fixed
+ Other random glitches fixed"

pimp.gif

That's cool but seriously who on here still plays GTA IV ? I haven't popped that game into my PS3 in over a year. Heck even when this game first released 3 years ago not to many people played the online multi player games. I'd go online and try to play a game and there would be like 5 people at the most in a online game session.

When the DLC episodes hit PSN next month maybe there might be some interest in GTA IV again.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

might get this wheel when gt5 comes out(whenever that happens).
Yo that wheel is dope as hell. I've been looking for one with a clutch, whats the name of it and where can I find it?

Don't know if this was mentioned but you can buy all the Street Fighter IV costumes for about $7 total including tax.

They carry on onto SSFIV and the deal only lasts about a week.

Originally Posted by Noskey

These !#*#%+% challenges for GoW3 are the most !#*#%+% bull *@@% things I've ever played. This damn 'Hands Only' challenge is driving me !#*#%+% insane. I just beat the *@@%... BUT WAIT... the gorgan is gonna glitch and slide back onto the platform as the time ticker hits 1 second left!
mad.gif
'!**+ YOU NOSKEY,' said my copy of GoW3. 'You wont beat me today.'

This and the stone challenge. That's all I have left, but I cant seem to beat them
mad.gif

I feel you on that but I beat them yesterday. Just be calm and come up with a strategy...or youtube like someone said 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bman207

Yo that wheel is dope as hell. I've been looking for one with a clutch, whats the name of it and where can I find it?
The cars are soo hard to controp with these remote wheels just an FYI

Originally Posted by bman207

the one pictured is the logitech g25 but i believe the newer g27 is out now
you can get it on amazon for less than retail, i got it for like 33% off from there

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

These !#*#%+% challenges for GoW3 are the most !#*#%+% bull *@@% things I've ever played. This damn 'Hands Only' challenge is driving me !#*#%+% insane. I just beat the *@@%... BUT WAIT... the gorgan is gonna glitch and slide back onto the platform as the time ticker hits 1 second left!
mad.gif

This and the stone challenge. That's all I have left, but I cant seem to beat them
mad.gif

I feel you on that but I beat them yesterday. Just be calm and come up with a strategy...or youtube like someone said 
laugh.gif

Yeah I got them done yesterday after I found out how to beat that 'Get Stoned' challenge quicker from Youtube
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

mad.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I got them done yesterday after I found out how to beat that 'Get Stoned' challenge quicker from Youtube
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's easier once you understand whats going on but damn there were a lot of enemies on that part.

has anyone had the problem of not being able to connect to psn? my ps3 connects to the internet just fine but it wont connect to psn. help?

Back
Top Bottom