PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

..still waiting on my skin email
eyes.gif

same
tired.gif

Can I use my MacBook pro as a external hard drive for mys ps3 the only reason why I'm asking is my ps3 disk tray is broken DVD won't come our and I got to send it Sony to get fixed .they said if have to back up my files on external hard drive but I don't got one and the cheapest one I seen is 50 dollars I'm not trying to speng 150 to fix it another 50 for a hard drive can't I just use my MacBook pro

^

Maybe if you partition your hard-drive... but I am not thinking its possible...

Wouldn't you need an external hard drive one day anyway?

Originally Posted by Lamont614

Can I use my MacBook pro as a external hard drive for mys ps3 the only reason why I'm asking is my ps3 disk tray is broken DVD won't come our and I got to send it Sony to get fixed .they said if have to back up my files on external hard drive but I don't got one and the cheapest one I seen is 50 dollars I'm not trying to speng 150 to fix it another 50 for a hard drive can't I just use my MacBook pro

nope, at least i dont think so

your best bet is to find someone else with a ps3 with enough availble hard drive space and do a data transfer by connecting both ps3s with an ethernet cable

the only thing is ive never done it and i dont know if the 2nd ps3s files get overwritten
ohwell.gif
for things like having the exact same downloadable games

^ thanks I'm just going to shop around and see if I can get a cheap external hard drive for cheap like a used one .

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

hot-icon.png

[h2]Rumour – GAF poster outs second GT5 demo[/h2]
March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:26
By Johnny Cullen

gt56.jpg

Looks like Gran Turismo 5 is getting the demo treatment for the second time, if this shot from a GAF poster is to be believed.

The pic doesn’t show much other then it’s separate from the GT5Academy trial that was released back before Christmas. It does looklike it’s set in the old Nurburgring, though.

So far, it seems to have gotten only to a couple of people, GAFforumer included. If we had to guess, it could be an NDA-tight closedbeta trial for its online play from SCEE’s Beta Trial Testers program.
We’ll send off an email to Sony and see what it has to say
eek.gif

its real

there are pics up on gaf showing the actual SLR demo which even appears to feature slight (literally) damage to the front of the car
Some of the comments over there are wildin
roll.gif

I swear to %*#+!%@ god its like everyone in the world gets to play GT5 except the god dammned fans of the %*#+!%@ series.

Jesus christ, this guy just happens to have a demo? And mentions it like "oh yeah, so I found this Sasquatch/leprechaun/bigfoot and its made out of unobtanium...

god.

Not hating, but jesus this is annoying as %!%#.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Some of the comments over there are wildin
roll.gif

I swear to %*#+!%@ god its like everyone in the world gets to play GT5 except the god dammned fans of the %*#+!%@ series.

Jesus christ, this guy just happens to have a demo? And mentions it like "oh yeah, so I found this Sasquatch/leprechaun/bigfoot and its made out of unobtanium...

god.

Not hating, but jesus this is annoying as %!%#.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the Unobtanium.

What the hell is that background noise in those GT videos?? Is someone driving a forklift in there or is the microwave going off every second?

[h2]Atlus starting work on Persona 5[/h2]
March 24th, 2010 @ 10:57
By Johnny Cullen

Persona.jpg

Good news if you’re a Persona fan: developer Atlus has said it’s starting work on the series’s fifth title.

“We are preparing to start work on the next Persona,

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

EA: PS3 lead development console for Medal of Honor
March 24th, 2010 @ 14:48
By Stephany Nunneley

moh1.jpg

EALA’s creative director, Richard Farrelly, has revealed thatdevelopment of Medal of Honor’s being led on PS3 and that the team will“maximize

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Never got around to finishing Persona 4, though....
tired.gif

Jason you beat it, right? Ray, did you ever?
its a good game i finsihed it two times on my PC

Originally Posted by sole vintage

tired.gif

I dodn't even know it was on PC.... Jason ruined it by telling me who the killer was...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

tired.gif

I dodn't even know it was on PC.... Jason ruined it by telling me who the killer was...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Did i tell you ?

Back
Top Bottom