PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^Red Dead Redemption seems to have that GTA IV vibe, large open world only allowing for free roaming only the setting has a more Wild Wild West feel.

I used to be heavyweight up on Diablo 2 back in the day. Haven't been up on video games in a while and have the urge to get back into it so I'm not really sure whats out.

Anyone got any suggestions for a good online RPG?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I used to be heavyweight up on Diablo 2 back in the day. Haven't been up on video games in a while and have the urge to get back into it so I'm not really sure whats out.

Anyone got any suggestions for an online RPG thats similar Diablo 2 style play?

FFXIV dropping late this year/probably next year.

As of right now... nothing really on console.  

def. pickin up red desd redemption when it drops.

btw what is it with gamestop....everytime (like today to pick up the show) i go they keep insisting i preorder games

u tell em u dont want to but they keep on with a list of games smh

med_rdr_buckinawesome03_1280x720.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
 day one copp for me. 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Demon Souls

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Demon Souls

Ah yes. The game where I couldn't get past the first area. I tried for 5 hours.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got any suggestions for a good online RPG?

I've been waiting on some kind of MMORPG on ps3 for a hot minute.  Demon Souls was alright, my brother plays it, but it's just basically a fighting game.  I want something where I can both fight/level and just walk around messing with people, like playstation home, but with some pvp integration. 

^ Looks pretty good. First char looked nice, just need to switch the shirt up or something hahah. So, when's the expected RD for FF XIV and it's already released in Japan or that just a teaser?~

^^
It does not bother me. I never installed another OS! OG 60 GB still going strong!
pimp.gif

PO

Via Joystiq.com

PSA: PS3 Firmware Update 3.21 available now
ps3installotheros.jpg

As promised, PS3 firmware update 3.21 has gone live -- and no, it's not some kind of elaborate April Fool's joke crafted by Sony. Yes, the update removes Linux support from Phat PS3 systems. And yes, the update makes it explicitly clear that this update will remove a feature (and corresponding menu options) from your system.

This is a mandatory update, meaning you won't be able to log on to the PlayStation Network without it. So, might as well get it out of your way as soon as possible. You can use either System Update from the XMB, or download the update from PlayStation.com to a USB stick.

Via Joystiq.com

DICE doesn't want to charge for Battlefield:BC2 maps; EA can't comment
battlefieldunshoppedcover580-1269792334.jpg

A producer at DICE has apparently stated that the company doesn't want to "ever" charge for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 maps. According to CVG, DICE Senior Producer Patrick Bach told Xbox World 360 magazine, "We don't ever want to charge for our maps and insisted to EA that this attitude was crucial when it came to keeping our community happy and playing together."

Joystiq contacted DICE to confirm the quote and was told by a representative, "Unless they aren't standard maps we won't charge and there aren't any in the plan that would cost."

Unfortunately, Electronic Arts – publisher of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and ultimate decision-maker in this situation – wasn't willing to go that far, telling us, "We can't comment on the future. But we'll have more details on our DLC plans shortly." And we'll share those plans with you, dear reader. Shortly.

I rented Bad Company 2, and man is it refreshing to take a break from CoD.

It made me realize that I don't have to get mad every second map I play. The pace is refreshing, the weapon physics are terrific (although there is no idle sway on any guns), the sound is amazing, and the teamwork aspect is way more important than in MW2. I'm gonna wind up buying this.

Aprils gonna be a good month. Looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV and GTA Episodes from Liberty City. $40 games FTW

Back
Top Bottom