PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

The Sabotuer just came in, now im dying to get home from work.. hope its good...
pimp.gif

p.s. - ive had Fight Night Round 4 for about over 2 months still sealed, could i take it to say ToysRus for a Gift Card in exchange?..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I used to be heavyweight up on Diablo 2 back in the day. Haven't been up on video games in a while and have the urge to get back into it so I'm not really sure whats out.

Anyone got any suggestions for an online RPG thats similar Diablo 2 style play?

FFXIV dropping late this year/probably next year.

As of right now... nothing really on console.  

Demon Souls

Ah yes. The game where I couldn't get past the first area. I tried for 5 hours.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

you talking the Vanguard or the castle?
Long as you didn't %+%+ with the red eyed knight in the castle I don't see how you died unless you kept falling. 
laugh.gif

God of War 3 Platinum Trophy
pimp.gif

my first ever platinum. im not really into this whole trophy collection crap, but its actually nice to have one.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

pimp.gif

my first ever platinum. im not really into this whole trophy collection crap, but its actually nice to have one.

Nice man
pimp.gif

Are you going to go for the platinum trophies for GOW I & II .

pimp.gif

how do you get it?

It will be announced at E3 that Final Fantasy XV will be a 360 EXCLUSIVE

This is going to flop much like the Jordan XV
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm not lying

Spoiler [+]
Ok I am...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or am I?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

pimp.gif

how do you get it?
go to gamefaqs and youtube... they explain how to get it. u dont really need it as the game is pretty standard and straightforward.

imo its pretty easy to get honestly. chaos mode is the hardest difficulty and u dont even have to play through it.

pimp.gif

how do you get it?
go to gamefaqs and youtube... they explain how to get it. u dont really need it as the game is pretty standard and straightforward.

imo its pretty easy to get honestly. chaos mode is the hardest difficulty and u dont even have to play through it.
You can also use this:

http://www.ps3trophies.or...me/god-of-war-iii/guide/

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm not lying

Spoiler [+]
Ok I am...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or am I?
nerd.gif

i hope you are...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

pimp.gif

how do you get it?

You can also use this:

http://www.ps3trophies.or...me/god-of-war-iii/guide/
Thanks.

I have achieved platinum on GOW 1-3. Currently trying to achieve this accomplishment for AC2. Might be a little longer for that one though!

PO

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm not lying

Spoiler [+]
Ok I am...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or am I?
nerd.gif

i hope you are...
laugh.gif
son of a %#!##
mad.gif

So I'm at the "The Diabolical Box" part in God Of War III and this part is kicking my %#$
mad.gif

What's the best & easiest way to beat this part of the game.

Heck I can only imagine how hard this will be when playing the game on Titan game mode
sick.gif
frown.gif

ive had Fight Night Round 4 for about over 2 months still sealed, could i take it to say ToysRus for a Gift Card in exchange?..

anyone?

after the update is anyone having issues. my HDMI keeps dropping, red lines across the screen, and popping noises

Originally Posted by sole vintage

after the update is anyone having issues. my HDMI keeps dropping, red lines across the screen, and popping noises
i had some weird staticy noise while playing mw2 last night no ones mic was going off...it  lasted about 3-5 seconds

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i had some weird staticy noise while playing mw2 last night no ones mic was going off...it  lasted about 3-5 seconds
yea the same problem im having but they last much longer

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

So I'm at the "The Diabolical Box" part in God Of War III and this part is kicking my %#$
mad.gif

What's the best & easiest way to beat this part of the game.

Heck I can only imagine how hard this will be when playing the game on Titan game mode
sick.gif
frown.gif
u talking about the labyrinth?

ive beaten the whole game in titan mode... basic strategy for any fights are to make sure the blades of exile and nemean cestus are both fully upgraded to the max, use counters a lot, and strafe a lot with the right analog stick. personally, i use the L1+O in my combos as well.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yea the same problem im having but they last much longer
ive only had problems with my hdmi when playing cod4. this was before the firmware upgrade. audio drops randomly, so i just unplug then plug it back in.

Back
Top Bottom