PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

That was a BS penalty. Richardson turned at the last minute and Alberts gets the gate.
indifferent.gif

Lou hasn't played well at all since the Olympics.

Also, Kyle Wellwood is trash.

The hate is strong in this one... lol. Really? I think he has been playing pretty well since the break. And as i type that he blows a rush... man they just need to let it rip sometimes and stop trying to make cute plays.

theprocessofbelief wrote:
switching between FF13 &  Resonance Of Fate
Jason, would you recommend Resonance of Fate? Star Ocean or Red Dead is my next purchase... but I have been interested in this game. 

If you can get over the complex combat system then yea I would recommend it

I played Cross Edge.... I think I can handle it.
laugh.gif

The hate is strong in this one... lol. Really? I think he has been playing pretty well since the break. And as i type that he blows a rush... man they just need to let it rip sometimes and stop trying to make cute plays.
Man.... its what won us that game. Hendrik and Daniel are disgusting good. Everyone played well. LA would have been down 4 or 5 without Quick in net, instead of taking it to OT.

I played Cross Edge.... I think I can handle it.
laugh.gif

Man.... its what won us that game. Hendrik and Daniel are disgusting good. Everyone played well. LA would have been down 4 or 5 without Quick in net, instead of taking it to OT.

Haha thats what I forgot to add, too many of our grinders are trying to play like the twins. Great game though, crazy save by Lou and Quick was amazing, we peppered him with 45? Damn

Originally Posted by davizzy

Copped a ps3 about a month ago but have no games yet. suggestions?? I was looking at Bad company, uncharted 2, Gow3 or Cod Mw2 which one would is recommended out of those? Trying to get my $$ worth.

Worth it games at retail:

-God Of War Collection
- God Of War III
- Heavy Rain
- MLB 10 The Show
- Uncharted 2

Discounted games that are great:

- The Saboteur
- Assassins Creed 2
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Killzone 2
- Uncharted 1 

I need help buying  a new game so far I have MGS4, Uncharted 2, FFXIII, I was thinking a good racing game ( How is need for speed shift is it worth the money) or batman ?

^
God of War III
Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I haven't played Need For Speed: Shift or Batman, but I heard good $*@@ about Batman.

is psn down or something? im trying to sign on to play MW2 but it keeps saying check connection settings. when i check everything is in order and it even says im connected on my status list (and the fact that im typing this on my laptop which uses the same connection proves it). when i try to run a connection test it fails to get the IP address. ive tried resetting the connection but that didnt work either.

[h2]PS Store updates to move to Tuesday and Wednesday[/h2]
April 16th, 2010 @ 09:47
By Johnny Cullen

psnlogoa.jpg

Used to your PlayStation Store updates on a Thursday? Get ready for change, as Obama once said.

The store will now be update on aTuesday in the US and Wednesday in Europe from the beginning of May, asmentioned by SCEA in the latest episode of Pulse and SCEE’s Mike Kebby on the EU PS Blog, which means no more of Microsoft getting some sort of exclusive for a day.

The last Thursday update will take place on April 29. Best get that into your diary, then.

Thanks, Joystiq.

^^^ nice. Makes sense too since most games/movies are released on Tuesdays.

I've been working like a *!@+* and very rarely have time to turn on my PS3, but when I do it's to play FFXIII. I'm no where near the end (Chapter 6 I think) so I'm gonna start splitting my time and getting my COD on soon.

best buy got black on white ds3s repeat best buy got black on white ds3s......

I 4got that the start/select buttons have grip details on em

amazing

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

you talkin about the ceramic?^

Yea I picked one up last weekend, I may buy another I go threw these controllers like no other. Especially the left analog stick the top comes off of the shaft and it will just spin around while I holding it to a side. Makes it really hard to play NHL.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ nice. Makes sense too since most games/movies are released on Tuesdays.

I've been working like a *!@+* and very rarely have time to turn on my PS3, but when I do it's to play FFXIII. I'm no where near the end (Chapter 6 I think) so I'm gonna start splitting my time and getting my COD on soon.
i thought u would be finished with ffxiii by now

Originally Posted by vintuc

Yea I picked one up last weekend, I may buy another I go threw these controllers like no other. Especially the left analog stick the top comes off of the shaft and it will just spin around while I holding it to a side. Makes it really hard to play NHL.
ive seen this happen since the good old days of the PS2.. always knew somebody that it happened to.. how tho? its never happened to me, my boy yes but only because hell throw his remote after a tough loss of when hes stuck on a level lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I smashed one of my DS3's playing MW2, but I, too, found the ceramic white controller. It is sex. I really like it.

I still want to smash it sometimes, but looking at its white sexiness makes me change my mind.

I'm playing Dragon age right now... on pc
laugh.gif

About 30 hours in and only through 42% of the content, game is nice and long.

NC get back at me about the Capcom event I'll be there if I can make it.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Anyone else played the Skate 3 demo yet

Dont see much improvements, Hard mode is still to easy
I'll d/l it next week.

I have a basketball ID camp all weekend.
laugh.gif
 24 year old rookie.

Originally Posted by vintuc

ive seen this happen since the good old days of the PS2.. always knew somebody that it happened to.. how tho? its never happened to me, my boy yes but only because hell throw his remote after a tough loss of when hes stuck on a level lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have no idea how it happens probably just pressing it against a side too hard that it eventually rips where it is connected. Really annoying when your thumb starts slipping off since it is spinning and you end up dead in COD or miss a hit and they end up scoring in NHL

Bestbuy - Tradein 1 for God of War 3 - List Revealed
Saw this coming weeks flyer and on the back side of the page, it stated trade in 1 game for God of War 3 for ps3. Minimum 9$ tradein value. Ps3/360/Wii titles only.

XBOX 360 JUST CAUSE 2
PS3 JUST CAUSE 2
PS3 MLB 10 THE SHOW
XBOX 360 MASS EFFECT 2 FR
PS3 DRAGON AGE ORIGINS ENG
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE2 FR
PS3 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 FR
XBOX 360 DRAGON AGE ORIGINS FR
XBOX 360 FORZA 3 FR
PS3 BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
XBOX 360 BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
WII NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS
XBOX 360 MASS EFFECT 2 ENG
PS3 MAG
PS3 HEAVY RAIN
XBOX 360 FINAL FANTASY XIII
PS3 FINAL FANTASY XIII
XBOX 360 DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS
PS3 DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS FR
PS3 UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES
XBOX 360 LEFT 4 DEAD 2
XBOX 360 FORZA 3 ENG
PS3 BIOSHOCK 2
XBOX 360 BIOSHOCK 2
WII SPORTS RESORT
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2
PS3 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 ENG
XBOX 360 BORDERLANDS
PS3 BORDERLANDS
WII MARIO KART W/WHEEL
WII LEGEND OFZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS

I'll d/l it next week.

I have a basketball ID camp all weekend.
laugh.gif
 24 year old rookie.

Hold on, Hold on.
laugh.gif

You're going to whose ID camp? You told me, I can't remember. Concordia? Not Med Hat. Not Mount Royal. Not Grand Prairie, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom