PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Is the 1st uncharted worth playing? I've had it for a while and never even unwrapped the plastic should I just sell it to gamestop or is it any good
its really good i think around 8-10 hours if i recall correctly. might as well play it your not gonna get much at gamestop for a game that old.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Is the 1st uncharted worth playing? I've had it for a while and never even unwrapped the plastic should I just sell it to gamestop or is it any good
its really good i think around 8-10 hours if i recall correctly. might as well play it your not gonna get much at gamestop for a game that old.
It's a fun game thats about 10 hours of straight gameplay and even longer if you try to get the platinum trophy. Also FYI gamestop does not take games that are still factory sealed.

Sorry posted this before but forgot to check it...My PS3 stopped reading discs should I just buy a new one or try to fix it somewhere?

I finally picked up DJ Hero. Yes, got 1 of 2 left. It's pretty dope but much harder than Guitar Hero/Rockband.
Originally Posted by d5

Sorry posted this before but forgot to check it...My PS3 stopped reading discs should I just buy a new one or try to fix it somewhere?
Which type of disc, blu-rays, dvd's etc.?

Originally Posted by parada45

Any difference between downloading episodes from liberty city and buying it at the store?

not too big a difference from what i hear

if you buy the disc, you only get the new music on the disc but if you download it, you get the new music plus you can still listen to gta4s music

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I finally picked up DJ Hero. Yes, got 1 of 2 left. It's pretty dope but much harder than Guitar Hero/Rockband.
Originally Posted by d5

i saw 2 different versions: turntable by itself and turntable + game

which is the one of sale for mad cheap?

Originally Posted by d5

It doesn't read any disc, games, blu-rays, dvds, music cd...I have the old fat ps3 40g btw

Oh, so you're saying there was a Slim inside of your phat PS3 after you smashed it open? Like those damn russian dolls?

russian_dolls.jpg

eyes.gif

We don't believe you. We remember.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Bestbuy - Tradein 1 for God of War 3 - List Revealed
Saw this coming weeks flyer and on the back side of the page, it stated trade in 1 game for God of War 3 for ps3. Minimum 9$ tradein value. Ps3/360/Wii titles only.

XBOX 360 JUST CAUSE 2
PS3 JUST CAUSE 2
PS3 MLB 10 THE SHOW
XBOX 360 MASS EFFECT 2 FR
PS3 DRAGON AGE ORIGINS ENG
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE2 FR
PS3 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 FR
XBOX 360 DRAGON AGE ORIGINS FR
XBOX 360 FORZA 3 FR
PS3 BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
XBOX 360 BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
WII NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS
XBOX 360 MASS EFFECT 2 ENG
PS3 MAG
PS3 HEAVY RAIN
XBOX 360 FINAL FANTASY XIII
PS3 FINAL FANTASY XIII
XBOX 360 DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS
PS3 DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS FR
PS3 UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES
XBOX 360 LEFT 4 DEAD 2
XBOX 360 FORZA 3 ENG
PS3 BIOSHOCK 2
XBOX 360 BIOSHOCK 2
WII SPORTS RESORT
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2
PS3 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 ENG
XBOX 360 BORDERLANDS
PS3 BORDERLANDS
WII MARIO KART W/WHEEL
WII LEGEND OFZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS

Only Best Buy's in Canada or in the US as well?

Originally Posted by d5

Originally Posted by d5

It doesn't read any disc, games, blu-rays, dvds, music cd...I have the old fat ps3 40g btw
The system comes on, you can play PSN games but jut not disc based games? Sound like your Blu-Ray drive is gone. If you want, there has been success of people reformatting there HDD and the system works again. If that doesn't work, send it to a local repair shop, they can replace it for a LOT cheaper than paying Sony AND you get to keep all your data on the HDD.

Maaaan DJ Hero is crack! At first I was like 'meh' cuz it has a difficult learning curve, but after a few session, I'm good now.

Maaaan DJ Hero is crack! At first I was like 'meh' cuz it has a difficult learning curve, but after a few session, I'm good now.
You played any games that have released in the last 6 months?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Final Fantasy XIII gets stupid difficult. To those that passed on the side-quests.... its going to end up taking me 1.5-2 times longer to do those than it did to beat the game. It's like an entirely new game in itself.

^ i thought FF13 didnt have any side quests, or am I missing something?

Im planning on picking this game up later today BTW, so it would be good to know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ i thought FF13 didnt have any side quests, or am I missing something?

Im planning on picking this game up later today BTW, so it would be good to know.
laugh.gif

It has 65+ mark missions (you hunt down a powerful creature). You can't access any until Chapter 11, where you can do about 20-30 of them. You hvae to beat the game, then it gives you an option afterward to start right before you fought the end boss, but gives you a portal back to the location of the sidequests.

[h2]Marvel Vs Capcom 3 announced at Captivate[/h2]
April 19th, 2010 @ 17:07
By Patrick Garratt

marvelcapcom3.jpg

Embargoes are, like, so last century. PlanetXbox360’s posted a bunch of details on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 after its showing at Captivate in Hawaii last week.

EventsHub has a precis:
- Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

- The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowingfans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this gameincludes on the disc.

- This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will besomething of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 andStreet Fighter 4.

- The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

- The game will run in 1080p resolution.

- It will be a disc-based release.

- Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year’s E3 which is held on June 15 – 17th.

So. Yeah. You’ll see lots more on this tomorrow when the Captivate embargo lifts.

PS3 version of FF14 is delayed until December.

PC still on track for September

New unannounced third person shooter from Square-Enix will be on hand for E3, full list of games minus the one bombshell announcement from Namoura to come later this week.

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
Trevor+Ariza+holds+up+3+fingers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom