PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I rented Skate 3 and I hate it. I suck so bad, I have a better chance of becoming a pro skater in real life than ever getting good at this game. Give me RDR please.

Ordered red dead today from amazon... Unfortunately they aren't offering release date delivery, at least for the ps3 version. Can't beat the $20 gift card it comes with.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

sole vintage did u get red dead or did they tell u the same thing they said to me

told me the same, looks like rockstar knew not to ship it early to NY
laugh.gif
. i might have a chance to get it tomorrow

Originally Posted by sole vintage

sole vintage did u get red dead or did they tell u the same thing they said to me

laugh.gif

lol rockstar hatin on ny, every other studio/company loves us tho...

u from queens/jackdon heights area? thats where im gettin mine .

Isn't Rockstar NY based?! Might that be the reason why they know not to ship stuff earlier for y'all street date breaking fools?

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Isn't Rockstar NY based?! Might that be the reason why they know not to ship stuff earlier for y'all street date breaking fools?

what does it matter if the street date gets broken, mom n pop stores arent major chains

it like jordans and every other sneaker, street dates get broken

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

what does it matter if the street date gets broken, mom n pop stores arent major chains

it like jordans and every other sneaker, street dates get broken

idk I guess its like Christmas and u open stuff on the 23rd. Moms gonna be mad cause it was for the 25th and not the 23rd

but you right who cares, GIVE ME MY GAME!!!!!

Aight so with RDR coming out and a chance for me to link up with some NT fam I decided I really need some type of headset

I don't want nothing too crazy I just wanna hear and be heard so would the Official Sony Bluetooth headset do the trick or should I cop something different?

I don't want nothing too expensive neither

Any help would be great

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif

lol rockstar hatin on ny, every other studio/company loves us tho...

u from queens/jackdon heights area? thats where im gettin mine .
nope on the west side of the bronx

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Aight so with RDR coming out and a chance for me to link up with some NT fam I decided I really need some type of headset

I don't want nothing too crazy I just wanna hear and be heard so would the Official Sony Bluetooth headset do the trick or should I cop something different?

I don't want nothing too expensive neither

Any help would be great
The Sony headset is actually a very serviceable headset. If you wanna spend even less money, find any $20-30 bluetooth and it'll do the trick.

I'm using this Sony Ericcson one, I think it's similar in price to the Sony one you're looking at:

sony_ericsson_hbh_pv702.jpg

I use the Logitech usb Vantage headset, got it for 35 which I regret now cause I could of thrown in $5 more for the official PS3 headset at amazon. But the Logitech Vantage isn't bad though.

Mister, you sound pretty good over the mic you're using now. I suppose having it USB could be a hindrance, but it's not like it sounds bad.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Mister, you sound pretty good over the mic you're using now. I suppose having it USB could be a hindrance, but it's not like it sounds bad.
I was meaning to ask you how it sounded, Thanks.

Gene-Green-23 my handle add if you would like. Never played online before so should be fun. I have GTA, MW etc...

EDIT: battousai sounds like hes playing in a hurricane, while driving through rush hour traffic, listening to heavy metal, and having an asthma attack.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i have the best mic in NT

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

battousai sounds like hes playing in a hurricane
roll.gif

Question: If I want to trade games into Best Buy, can I do it in stores? Or do I have to go through the process they have on their website? I dont feel like waiting 3 weeks to get RDR
ohwell.gif

NY Times reviews RDR
The leading edge of interactive media has a new face. It is filthy, crudely scarred and belongs to John Marston, the protagonist of Red Dead Redemption, the sprawling and sublime new western from Rockstar Games.
http://
Blackmailed in 1911 by unscrupulous federal agents into hunting down his former comrades in Dutch van Der Linde’s notorious gang, Marston straddles more than the border between Mexico and the United States. He also stands between the Old West and modernity — between the celebration of the individual and the collective requirements of organized society — as he tries to salvage a family life from the smoldering legacy of his criminal past. Along the way, he and his creators conjure such a convincing, cohesive and enthralling reimagination of the real world that it sets a new standard for sophistication and ambition in electronic gaming.

Like our own, the world of Red Dead Redemption — its cantinas, dusty arroyos, railway stations and cragged peaks — is one in which good does not always prevail and yet altruism rarely goes unrewarded. This is a violent, unvarnished, cruel world of sexism and bigotry, yet one that abounds with individual acts of kindness and compassion. Like our own, this is a complex world of ethical range and subtlety where it’s not always clear what the right thing is. This is a world where revenge often tastes not sweet but bitter, like the dregs at the bottom of a mug long since drained. (If all this reminds you of Sam Peckinpah, and in particular of “The Wild Bunch,

Appreciate the feedback everyone.

I'm gonna make an effort to go out and cop that bluetooth headset sometime this week

Back
Top Bottom