PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

That doesn't even look like Cole up there.

That's what everyone says. Heard they got rid of th og Voice for him too smh. Oh well. InFamous 2 that's all I need

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Killzone 3 Teaser Trailer
OH MY GOD, THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:boards hype train:

pimp.gif

Need. 3dTV. NOW!!!!

COSIGN!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I know im real late, but I CANT BEAT ODIN. %@% DO I DO?
nm, easier than i thought. carry on. KZ3 looks
eek.gif

i know im a little late, but heavy rain is probably one of THE best games i've played this gen. i just finished my second playthrough and im upset i gotta bring it back to blockbuster tommorow
laugh.gif

i just wish it had better voice acting
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i know im a little late, but heavy rain is probably one of THE best games i've played this gen. i just finished my second playthrough and im upset i gotta bring it back to blockbuster tommorow
laugh.gif

smh.gif
grin.gif
did you bone madison?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question fellas

what would be the best sound setting for my ps3/tv?

i have a sony bravia 40 inch, no surround sound tho.....

anyone?

question fellas

what would be the best sound setting for my ps3/tv?

i have a sony bravia 40 inch, no surround sound tho.....

anyone?
i checked youtube, all i found were tutorials on optimizing video settings
ohwell.gif

Just a quick update from what I've been hearing about the "Project X" out of Square-Enix.

-The announcement will come Monday or Tuesday.
-I've been told this is the most important announcement Square-Enix has ever made
-Only Media will be able to see it at E3
-I've been hearing things like "incredible", "shocking", "mind-blowing" when people talk about what they've seen
-It's developed by a western group of developers
-Exact quote I was told "Your head will explode when you read the PR statement"
laugh.gif

My two guesses? Square and another big name American developer teamed up to make something amazing. It's an RPG to you can throw out Capcom Vs. Square (but that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) or it could be FF15 made by Americans...
nerd.gif

So my friend has a ps3 with no hardrive. He just needs a 2.5 sata 5400rpm hd right? Also does he just pop it in or does he need to do anything else?

[h2]Kojima, Square Enix planning another collaboration[/h2]
June 7th, 2010 @ 12:42
By Johnny Cullen

square-kojima.jpg

Square Enix is up to its old tricks again, hinting at a new partnership with Hideo Kojima.

What exactly the deal involves isunknown, but the move was tweeted by Square Enix’s Shinji Hasimotoalong with the picture you see above that features the producer, theMetal Gear director and art director at Kojima Productions YojiShinkawa.

More details will be forthcoming in the near future.

The last deal announced by the two was back in April when Square announced it was creating figures for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. So don’t go expecting anything that would be a megaton. But don’t rule it out neither.

Just to be safe.
Thanks, Andriasang

[h2]Nomura to announce new titles between E3 and winter[/h2]
June 7th, 2010 @ 08:50
By Johnny Cullen

Nomura.jpg

A new Kingdom Hearts for E3 not good enough for you? You ungrateful…hold on? Actually, it’s all good: Tetsuya Nomura has said there’s moretitles to be announced from him by winter.

Speaking in the latest issue of Game Informer, where he had confirmed a new title in the Square/Disney hybrid was on its way for an LA revealnext week, he said that there will be more games that he’s involvedwith to be announced between next week and winter at Square Enix.

“Developement is progressing smoothly,â€

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif

smh.gif
grin.gif
did you bone madison?
yes, and i double-clicked her mouse with the pinky stub
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

[h1]What's This 'Nerkas' Trailer Playing Outside Near E3?
[/h1]

Spoiler [+]
That's Mindjack

Spoiler [+]
Oh and I just found out what "Project X " is...

Spoiler [+]
Dungeon Siege� 3
eyes.gif

Unneeded hype IMO but I haven't seen it in action so who knows
tired.gif

smh.gif
 @ project X

Dungeon Siege is a Diablo rip-off, IMO. I only played the second one though and thought it was awful.

Also, must be cool seeing a game you are involved with playing on a billboard by Staples Center.
pimp.gif

New Kingdom Hearts Game Will Be At E3
500x_khart.jpg

E3 may well be full of unexpected surprises, but one thing that's for sure is we'll see a new Kingdom Hearts game.

Series director Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed in the latest issue of Game Informer, and while he stopped short of saying that one of two KH games currently in development is Kingdom Hearts 3, he did say one of them would be revealed for the first time at E3, which begins on June 15.

We're about due for a third Kingdom Hearts game, but hey, this is Square! So don't get your hopes up. It could be Kingdom Hearts: Detente Excelsior 720/720 for the iPhone for all we know.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Square Enix’s Project X Revealed[/h2]
Mon, Jun 7, 2010

PS3, XBOX 360

At long last, the Project X that Square Enix PR have been talking about for a month is finally revealed.

After speculations and rumors as to what game the Project X will be, it turns out that it is just a Dungeon Siege game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Dungeon Siege 3 is currently in development by Obsidian Entertainment, creators of the KOTOR2 and Fallout: New Vegas, and is scheduled to be released this year.

Dungeon Siege 3 will include co-op gameplay, both online and offline, and wide variety of character classes. More information will be revealed next week during E3!

I gave you guys the scoop 24 hours early
eyes.gif
Sorry it wasn't sooner but it was on lockdown to create unneeded hype. Like I said, I haven't seen the game at all but people who have touched it say it's amazing. Take that for what it's worth...

from ps3center.com
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Mouse and Keyboard Support Coming for PS3 Games Thanks to Eagle-Eye[/td][/tr][tr][td]Posted on June 7, 2010 [/td][td]by Shak[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Penguin United has created the Eagle-Eye which converts any standard USB HID keyboard and mouse into a turbo charged controller for the PlayStation 3. The Eagle-Eye Converter will be launched at E3 in Los Angeles, June 15-17, Booth #5750 West Hall.

The Eagle-Eye Converter provides a customized key mapping feature for all PS3 controller buttons that seamlessly transfers the command data to your keyboard and mouse. Now first-person shooter games like Call of Duty; Modern Warfare, Killzone 3, and BioShock can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller.

“One of the drawbacks with playing first-person shooters is the lack of speed and accuracy offered by traditional controllers,â€
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom