PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just got my third Platinum trophy.
d4515ce6a5a57f53d4e35ce954ab5183a45b32a.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

RE5? Well done. Did you have trouble with that Gigante when you're in the Humvee? That boss on Professional took prolly 50 tries for me.

And that keyboard/mouse adapter for the PS3 will be copped. It'll have me feeling like I'm playing Counter Strike again.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

RE5? Well done. Did you have trouble with that Gigante when you're in the Humvee? That boss on Professional took prolly 50 tries for me.
It was probably the toughest level surprisingly, that and any levels where you have to fight Wesker was a $%++#.

So did Mortal Kombat just say forget all that you know? Forget all the stories we've told over years and years worth of games? I think so....

Just under eight minutes of something related to Mortal Kombat has been posted on YouTube. The video features Jax -- sans cybernetic arms -- grilling a mysterious perp in a police station. Through some (laborious) exposition, he describes new humanized (and gross) versions of Reptile and Baraka, along with Johnny Cage and a young, beardless Shang Tsung.

At first glance, one might assume it's footage from the new, possibly derailed Mortal Kombat movie. Another possibility, given the video's proximity to E3 and its introductory nature, is that this is a tease for the next Mortal Kombat game. Furthermore, the name of the newly created YouTube account is MortalKombatRebirth, which sounds like a perfectly suitable title for a new entry in the series. A third and altogether frightening possibility: This is all a prelude to a new movie / game tie-in.

We know Warner Bros. is interested in the franchise, so it's safe to assume something is on the horizon. We've contacted WBIE for more info. One way or another, it seems likely we'll hear more by next week.

[Via Kotaku]

EDIT: Damn did not notice that big thread on this...OH WELL.

what's the easiest away to level up in multiplayer for RDR? im one trophy away from platinum.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

So did Mortal Kombat just say forget all that you know? Forget all the stories we've told over years and years worth of games? I think so....

Just under eight minutes of something related to Mortal Kombat has been posted on YouTube. The video features Jax -- sans cybernetic arms -- grilling a mysterious perp in a police station. Through some (laborious) exposition, he describes new humanized (and gross) versions of Reptile and Baraka, along with Johnny Cage and a young, beardless Shang Tsung.

At first glance, one might assume it's footage from the new, possibly derailed Mortal Kombat movie. Another possibility, given the video's proximity to E3 and its introductory nature, is that this is a tease for the next Mortal Kombat game. Furthermore, the name of the newly created YouTube account is MortalKombatRebirth, which sounds like a perfectly suitable title for a new entry in the series. A third and altogether frightening possibility: This is all a prelude to a new movie / game tie-in.

We know Warner Bros. is interested in the franchise, so it's safe to assume something is on the horizon. We've contacted WBIE for more info. One way or another, it seems likely we'll hear more by next week.

[Via Kotaku]

EDIT: Damn did not notice that big thread on this...OH WELL.

still cant believe baraka got dreads and was a doctor
roll.gif
roll.gif

but it looks
pimp.gif
id watch it

New Kingdom Hearts Game Will Be At E3
500x_khart.jpg

E3 may well be full of unexpected surprises, but one thing that's for sure is we'll see a new Kingdom Hearts game.

Series director Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed in the latest issue of Game Informer, and while he stopped short of saying that one of two KH games currently in development is Kingdom Hearts 3, he did say one of them would be revealed for the first time at E3, which begins on June 15.

We're about due for a third Kingdom Hearts game, but hey, this is Square! So don't get your hopes up. It could be Kingdom Hearts: Detente Excelsior 720/720 for the iPhone for all we know.

[h2]PSN undergoing major maintenance today[/h2]
June 9th, 2010 @ 07:44
By Patrick Garratt

psnlogo.jpg

SCEA’s warned that much of PSN’s features are going to be offlinetoday, with down-time spanning from 8.00am PST (4.00pm BST) untilapproximately 8.30pm PST (4.30am BST tomorrow).

While the work’s going ahead, “users won’t be able to access thePlayStation Store or Account Management, and may encounter somedifficulty while signing in to PSN,

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is timed exclusive on PSN

by Griffin McElroy { 59 minutes ago }

gamscottpilgrimubi580.jpg

Game Informer's recent, glowing preview of Ubisoft's upcoming adaptation of the graphic novel-turned-film Scott Pilgrim vs. The World revealed a surprising fact about the game's release plans. As of right now, the download-only title is slated to drop on the PSN in August, then on the Xbox 360 at an unspecified later date.

Though staunch supporters of Microsoft's home console may find Pilgrim's temporary exclusivity irksome, it sounds like the game's shaping up to be worth whatever wait you might be subjected to. An old-school beat-em-up, animated by Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight creator Paul Robertson, orchestrated by Anamanaguchi, and featuring characters from one of our favorite graphic novels of all time? Don't mind if we do.

Originally Posted by NYH425

what's the easiest away to level up in multiplayer for RDR? im one trophy away from platinum.
This took me like 2 days. My highest score was 2630 or something.

Edit: It's better to work from the small house towards the barn. If you get it finished under 1:30 you'll get extra points. Just make sure you get the 30 kill chain and you'll easily get 2000 points. And what I do is I use a pistol or revolver to take out the non responsive npc (usually with headshots) and then use a rifle to take out the backup.

Question, I just found some import fighting games (japan).  Do they work on a american ps3.  Or do they make a way to play imports on the ps3, or could i get it modded?

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Question, I just found some import fighting games (japan).  Do they work on a american ps3.  Or do they make a way to play imports on the ps3, or could i get it modded?

i believe all PS3 games are region-free, so you should be able to just pop it right in and play

PS store update (Prices rounded up)
[h1]The Update[/h1][h2]PS Store [6-8-2010][/h2]

• Games
  • Death Track: Resurrection ($15)
  • Joe Danger ($15)
  • Sam & Max Episode 1: The Penal Zone ($9)
  • Voodoo Dice ($10)

Demos
  • Voodoo Dice

Videos
  • Dante's Inferno - Trials of St. Lucia Walkthrough
  • Joe Danger - Trailer
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Announcement
  • Red Dead Redemption - Launch Trailer

Downloadable Content
  • Smash Cars - Virus Run ($3)
  • Burn Zombie Burn - In Space DLC ($3)
  • Hustle Kings - Snooker Game Pack ($3)
  • Super Street FIghter 4 - Challengers Pack 2 ($4)
  • Skate 3 - Maloof Money Cup 2010 NYC Pack ($5)
  • Death Track: Resurrection - Hari 108 ($1)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Ethan Costume ($2)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Madison Costume ($2)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Jayden Costume ($2)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Origami Costume ($2)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Shelby Costume ($2)
  • LittleBigPlanet - Heavy Rain Costume Pack ($6)
  • ModNation Racers - Vamp Mod ($1)
  • ModNation Racers - Vamp's Kart ($1)
  • ModNation Racers - Vamp's Mod/Kart ($1.75)
  • Record of Agarest War - Item Pack 17 ($2.50)
  • Record of Agarest War - Item Pack 18 ($2.50)
  • Record of Agarest War - Points Pack 7 ($7)
  • Tiger Woods (x50; $1-$10)

DJ Hero: 2 Mix! (free)
DJ Hero is giving you a taste of the never before heard mixes that will be released with DJ Hero 2 this October! For a limited time only, download “Just Dance

Square Enix Releases Full E3 Roster
Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:31am

You want to see some E3 awesomeness before E3 even begins? Well then, you better check a few inches below for the full list of Square Enix games ready to be shown at E3, but take a deep breath beforehand. Trust us, the list is promising.

-The 3rd Birthday

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

-Dungeon Siege 3

-Final Fantasy XIV

-Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

-Front Mission Evolved

-Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

-Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

-Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded

-Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

-The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts

-The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages

Not too shabby, eh? What do you think of this star-studded line-up?

Source

Is this true Hybrid?

Square Enix Releases Full E3 Roster
Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:31am

You want to see some E3 awesomeness before E3 even begins? Well then, you better check a few inches below for the full list of Square Enix games ready to be shown at E3, but take a deep breath beforehand. Trust us, the list is promising.

-The 3rd Birthday

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

-Dungeon Siege 3

-Final Fantasy XIV

-Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

-Front Mission Evolved

-Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

-Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

-Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded

-Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

-The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts

-The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages

Not too shabby, eh? What do you think of this star-studded line-up?

Source

Is this true Hybrid?

Yes but there's more...

Mindjack will be there as well as another unannounced third person shooter...

Here's my posts from the last few weeks, I mentioned Dragon Quest 9 , which will be on the floor at E3 but is made by Square and published by Nintendo. So Nintendo claimed rights to it and will have it at their booth. One of the big announcements was Dungeon Siege 3
eyes.gif
but there's still another big announcement that will probably come at Sony's presser. Square's booth will have the same giant video board from last year and will have a network of tents/pods/tunnels for their games.
In other news Square will be showing trailers in 3D at E3
laugh.gif
expect the FF14 trailer to be in 3D. Versus will have a new trailer but will not be playable.

Also, you can expect two big bombshell announcements about new games coming at E3. Right now on the floor will be FF14 (PC only), Dragon Quest 9, Tomb Raider,  Birth By sleep, some wii ware crap, the 3'd person shooter i've mentioned, Iphone games, front mission, some new PSN re-release titles, and Final Fantasy 4 warriors/heroes of light.

If anyone cares the new Kane and Lynch will be playable at the Square-Enix booth as well.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Mortal Kombat trailer (2011 release)

http://www.trmk.org/news/...ombat_in_march_2011.html
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]