PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What part are you stuck on? Or just stuck on how slow it is moving...
laugh.gif
 I 5 starred the final boss without any leveling.

The sidequests are easy until you have to upgrade your weapons to their ultimate form. Then it steps into Impossible Land where all the rides suck and the lines are 12 hours long.

I believe I WAS on Chapter 8 but had to start over due to my save file being on my ex's PS3
smh.gif

And to be honest the beginning is too slow. I'm currently, right after Anima. That's right. That's how far I've gotten...
laugh.gif
 That's like 17.5 minutes in. 

I was around 5 hours in when my PS3 bricked and I had to get a new one. If you skip all the dialogue, it cuts about 60% of the time off.

But yea, the first 10 hours seems like it was designed to be idiot proof to the point it bores almost everyone.

if that happens, i'm done with square. they basically lied. the whole reason i copped a ps3 over an xbox was for ff games.
Same here. I would have had a 360 like 90 percent of my friends. Other games have come out that have made my decision the right one for me, but SE has really +$$+ on its fans.

And you have to think it is all but confirmed. Why else would they do anything but flat-out deny the rumors?

FallenGodofWar wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

What part are you stuck on? Or just stuck on how slow it is moving...
laugh.gif
 I 5 starred the final boss without any leveling.

The sidequests are easy until you have to upgrade your weapons to their ultimate form. Then it steps into Impossible Land where all the rides suck and the lines are 12 hours long.

I believe I WAS on Chapter 8 but had to start over due to my save file being on my ex's PS3
smh.gif

And to be honest the beginning is too slow. I'm currently, right after Anima. That's right. That's how far I've gotten...
laugh.gif
 That's like 17.5 minutes in. 

I was around 5 hours in when my PS3 bricked and I had to get a new one. If you skip all the dialogue, it cuts about 60% of the time off.

But yea, the first 10 hours seems like it was designed to be idiot proof to the point it bores almost everyone.

I play about 20 hours worth (cutscenes, grinding and etc) I just can't do it but I refuse to give up. I play like an 1 hour every blue moon. I say I'll beat it around like 2015. If KH3 drops in 2013 then I'll say 2020.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

When are they going to add realistic car damage???

it depends on what you mean by "realistic", if you mean that awsome realistic looking predetermined stuff like in burnout paradise, thats not gonna happen

if you mean realistic as in real time procedural, thats already in

No, it was a sarcastic shot at GT5...

img_0204.jpg

img_0214.jpg

img_0211.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, its definitely wonky but one of the aspects that people arent really noticing  or talking about is that none of the damage in the pictures that surfaced looks identical because its all being done on the fly

remote play through modded ps3 for games that dont have the feature

pretty cool that this actually works, seems kind of useless for all the games that require use of buttons that arent on psp though

Started FFXIII again after all this talk.

45 minutes in and this Trap hunting is already depressing me.

Got lucky, got two Traps and was able to upgrade/disassemble to get the rest.

Now its the slow task of aquiring around 12 million gil to upgrade accessories/weapons to their last tiers.

If anyone is having any issues, I've pretty much tried everything to get Traps and gil. I found a pretty decent gil circuit... I can earn around 600,000 an hour.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

remote play through modded ps3 for games that dont have the feature

pretty cool that this actually works, seems kind of useless for all the games that require use of buttons that arent on psp though
Good thing i was able to fix my OG60 and keep it on firmware 3.40.

once they release the psgoove for the psp i will start hosting modded MW2 lobbies

Canadian heads...

Borderlands and Dragon Age: Origins are $24.99 (used) at EBGames. Scooped both up, too good a deal to pass. Both games have gotten awesome reviews.

[h2]Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy: first look at Lightning[/h2]
September 13th, 2010 @ 08:40
By Johnny Cullen

dff2-lightning.jpg

Square Enix has taken the wraps off the sequel to Dissidia: Final Fantasy, known as Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy.

A teaser site for the game, which was announced last week in Jump magazine, opened up overnight, and features a first look at one of the game’s characters: Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII.

In addition, Square confirmed the action title will be playable atTokyo Game Show this week, with a full blow-out coming this week in thenew issue of Famitsu on Wednesday.

The publication has a piece on it here.

Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy releases next year for PSP.

Thanks, Andriasang.

[h2]Rumour – Team ICO Collection out in March-April for “around[/h2]

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone played the new Spider Man game yet?

If so can you share your impressions?

Came in here to ask this as well. I was really hoping for the best with this game, but I'm holding off on buying until I get some thoughts first.
I rented it from Blockbuster.....its a very easy game (im playing on hard difficulty first time through).  It is definately just a rent only title. I should beat the game within the next two days.  Its very fun though.  Go rent it. Not worth my $60 though.

i got it if you like spiderman at all its the best spiderman game I played in forever but thats just my opinion its dope to me

Came in here to ask this as well. I was really hoping for the best with this game, but I'm holding off on buying until I get some thoughts first.
I rented it from Blockbuster.....its a very easy game (im playing on hard difficulty first time through).  It is definately just a rent only title. I should beat the game within the next two days.  Its very fun though.  Go rent it. Not worth my $60 though.

i got it if you like spiderman at all its the best spiderman game I played in forever but thats just my opinion its dope to me

Back
Top Bottom