PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I want to be added to that list as well. PSN: AlexV2sappy
pimp.gif

but for real though, Demon's Souls is getting frustrating now. i just lost 25,000 souls that i cant get back!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

PSN Thursday 10-08-09

THIS WEEK:
United States/Canada

[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)]Games:[/color]
PSP Store - It's LIVE and over 100 titles!

PSN: bsgoan

thinking about NBA 2K10, but I'm hella poor and can probably afford only Uncharted 2 this month. I'll wait a little bit.

Btw, I saw the trailer for LA Noire at their website. Anyone know (or have an idea) of what it'll play like? It looks real promising

Originally Posted by vintuc

Almost missed this it was so small.
Is that what she said to you?
nerd.gif

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I had to come in here though and say what up. I've missed y'all. How y'all been? I wanted to shout out the people that have been down since dayone. I know I'm going to see everyone when MW2 drops. It'll be like the good ole days.

(Jay-Z "Meet the Parents") Let's take a trip down... memory lane... (Jay-Z "Meet the Parents")

Pictured: The Core Kliq. I miss y'all. It feels like it's been forever since all of us have played thesame video game at the same time.
From Left: Boost, Nino, Chris... Me taking the picture.

You can actually see two of the people that became part of the Kliq later on the left side of the screen talking. ANYthing and Purple Face
pimp.gif

30bmjw8.jpg

As time went on, we added more and more worthy people to our ranks. Some were more... challenged... than the rest, but weloved them regardless:

23w71xd.jpg

And who could forget this?

(T-Pain from "Good Life") I'ma get on this TV mama, I'ma shut $#@% dooooown. (T-Pain from "GoodLife")

2ujgklz.jpg

And like any great team in history, we had our haters. But you just have to remember that sometimes the people that hate themost really only want to be accepted and embraced.

Exhibit A:

1441f9w.jpg

I expect to see a storm of N.T.K.L clan tags on MW2. We're just too deep.

The Core: Me, Boost, Chris, Nino
The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop aCOD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.
The Wannabe: TheGamingMessiah

I'll be seeing y'all November 10th
wink.gif

PSN : dunnyyy .
Anybody know if the demo stats for uncharted are gonna be carried over?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by vintuc

Almost missed this it was so small.
Is that what she said to you?
nerd.gif

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I had to come in here though and say what up. I've missed y'all. How y'all been? I wanted to shout out the people that have been down since day one. I know I'm going to see everyone when MW2 drops. It'll be like the good ole days.

(Jay-Z "Meet the Parents") Let's take a trip down... memory lane... (Jay-Z "Meet the Parents")

Pictured: The Core Kliq. I miss y'all. It feels like it's been forever since all of us have played the same video game at the same time.
From Left: Boost, Nino, Chris... Me taking the picture.

You can actually see two of the people that became part of the Kliq later on the left side of the screen talking. ANYthing and Purple Face
pimp.gif

30bmjw8.jpg

As time went on, we added more and more worthy people to our ranks. Some were more... challenged... than the rest, but we loved them regardless:

23w71xd.jpg

(T-Pain from "Good Life") I'ma get on this TV mama, I'ma shut $#@% dooooown. (T-Pain from "Good Life")

2ujgklz.jpg

And like any great team in history, we had our haters. But you just have to remember that sometimes the people that hate the most really only want to be accepted and embraced.

Exhibit A:

1441f9w.jpg

The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.

wink.gif

Bravo!

11/10 son, it's a wrap for the comp!

Dam I still havent finished Fallout 3. SMH.

I downloaded uncharted yesterday.... Its coo but I dont know if i'll get it because theres too many games coming out soon.

Fifa10
MW2
NBA2k10 I still have to get.

Oh snap... saw that one coming after I posted, too lazy to edit whatever lol

30bmjw8.jpg

As time went on, we added more and more worthy people to our ranks. Some were more... challenged... than the rest, but we loved them regardless:

23w71xd.jpg

(T-Pain from "Good Life") I'ma get on this TV mama, I'ma shut $#@% dooooown. (T-Pain from "Good Life")

2ujgklz.jpg

And like any great team in history, we had our haters. But you just have to remember that sometimes the people that hate the most really only want to be accepted and embraced.

Exhibit A:

1441f9w.jpg

The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.

wink.gif

those pics
pimp.gif

yo boost add me up on the psn id and cod4 list on the1st page. its "peeSN_ID" good lookin
im on that uc2 and nba2k10 yall.

wheres the 2k10 demo?? my copy wont get here from amazon til tomorrow and i NEED to get a little sample of it

For those looking for the 2k10 demo it isn't coming out until next week.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom