PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

can somebody school me on how to get into the jpn psn store i need that demo

Make a new profile on your PS3, make sure you use a Japanese address (just google a random address). Voila.

Too much hassle for me. Although, ifa FF demo ever drops, I may have to.

Some people on here have 3; North American, Japanese/Asian, and European.

Oh snap a new thread how did I miss this?
pimp.gif

I missed first page noo!

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^
laugh.gif
i think Forza 3 is 360 bro ...this is a PS3 thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im gonna assume it was a lame attempt to fire shots at GT5/PS3
it wasnt a lame attempt at nothing

i just thought that it was a multi-platform game but nvm i edited my post

GO to youtube and search "how to create a japanese account on the playstation network" and ther will be a video that will walk you right through it

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Make a new profile on your PS3, make sure you use a Japanese address (just google a random address). Voila.

thanks fam. Now that i think about it that was sort of common sense
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

thanks fam. Now that i think about it that was sort of common sense
embarassed.gif

Well if you don't know japanese you're still gonna have to go to youtube or you won't know what to fill in

Might have to do that tonight or tomorrow. Does the Euro Store get that many exclusive demos or should I just bother with a Japan one for now?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Battousai701

bad news boost... Afrika sucks!!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I knew it was coming. I want Demon Souls so baaaad. Somebody gimmie a review on it.
laugh.gif

demons souls is awesome. the graphics are all Gothic and beautiful. its such a challenging game though. the online portion is cool too. it makes the game thatmuch more difficult, though trying to team up with a friend can get pretty annoying since it takes a while for your friend's soul sign to show up.
i dont know what else to say. if you want a game that will piss you off to the point where you punch a wall and wake up the neighbors (losing 50,000 soulsFTL
mad.gif
), this is the game for you.
laugh.gif

Uncharted 2 single player is a LOT of fun. From the intro on, it's nothing short of amazing both graphically and storywise.

Too bad there isn't really too many people on the retail servers. I can't level up as fast as I wanted...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Too bad there isn't really too many people on the retail servers. I can't level up as fast as I wanted...
my cousin said there was only 10 people online when he was playing
laugh.gif

damn demons soul looks good but its not for me though cause it is to hard and i dont want to keep getting angry all day word to Sappy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother)
pimp.gif

My dude, you already know...I know you been on that so I gotta make an attempt this time. If I'm even half as good on that as I am on KZ2...it's gonnabe a problem.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

damn demons soul looks good but its not for me though cause it is to hard and i dont want to keep getting angry all day word to Sappy
laugh.gif
This.

I was gonna get Uncharted, Demon Souls and then something random to trade in for MW2 but now I don't know...

Anyone know if I can trade a game for something worth more? I wanna get DJ Hero so maybe I can trade up and pay the difference...?

Anyone got Resident Evil: DC from the psn store they wouldnt mind hooking me up with?

Back
Top Bottom