PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Battousai701

chris where u at?

anyone else... get on uncharted 2
My bad, I went to Law Abiding Citizen. I signed on, but it said you had been on 30 minutes prior.

Ran a bit with JP, DBlack, and Vintage.

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow... get at me.

I want to try some Co-op too.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Battousai701

chris where u at?

My bad, I went to Law Abiding Citizen. I signed on, but it said you had been on 30 minutes prior.

will be back tomorrow at 11.30. to get the skeleton you have to get all the trophies

roll.gif

You heard me?

"A *^*^&# Skeleton costume? How the &^$# do I get a Skeleton costume?"

Platinum trophy doesnt look too hard to get at all.

roll.gif

You heard me?

"A *^*^&# Skeleton costume? How the &^$# do I get a Skeleton costume?"

Platinum trophy doesnt look too hard to get at all.
laugh.gif
yea i did
chris " i want to be a Skeleton"
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the MW2 hardened edition, is it coming with a new cover of the box art or the same box art as the regular edition?

Battousai701 wrote:

chris where u at?

How was it? I might go see it tonight, that or go see Casey Printers first start lol.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I didn't think lightning struck the same place twice...

glasses.gif
haha
i guess it does, congrats man

Thanks. Insomniac had their Community Day and I went to check it out. Free food, free games, free schwag(I won the PS3 quilt in the very first raffle.That's the black and red thing in the corner), and OPEN BAR!!! It was a lot of fun. Damn near all of Insomniac was there(including Ted Price) and weresigning stuff. I got my free Ratchet and Clank: ACIT as well as the poster signed. The cool part was that as we left, they had a poster for all of the fans tosign that they would frame and hang up in the office. They did more than enough to make sure we were happy. Here's a few more pics...

They had a panel discussion about the game. We got to ask questions and everything.

This is some of the freebies that they gave away. That piece of paper in the bottom right is one of the original scripts of the first Resistance complete witheditors notes signed by the crew.

One dude won some concept art signed by the crew.

Stacks of the new Ratchet game:

Close up of the vinyls. Only 315 made.

Another pic. They raffled these two off for charity. A dude put up $400 for them both.

Bonus pic:
Damn near all of Insomniac signed my copies of Resistance 1 and 2. There's signatures in the inside as well.

Oh and for the record:
-This is NOT the last R&C game. Just the end of this particular story.
- One of the weapons that didn't make it- The c**k blocker
roll.gif

-I asked Ted about that Resistance 3 billboard, and he said,"Can't tell you about that yet..." take it how you want it.
laugh.gif

-You will be addicted to the mini-game "My Blaster Runs Hot". Mark my words.

Originally Posted by vintuc

Battousai701 wrote:

chris where u at?

How was it? I might go see it tonight, that or go see Casey Printers first start lol.

Great movie. Only thing is, you basically cheer for Gerard Butler to kill everyone.... at least I did.
laugh.gif

Who does BC play? Saskatchewan?

I'll be on UC2 in like an hour or two.

Good report NCTwin- u want to give away ur copy of Resistance 1

Jealous that this never happens in Canada. Especially since we have so many studios here

My girl picked up boardlands today for me, add me if u want to play (wont be home to play till December 8th though)

O this is a long shot, but people in Canada that still need a ps3 call the Bay and see if they have any instock (some actual did sell them) if they do theseare the prices
40 GB - 99.99
60 GB - 129.99
80 GB - 149.99
some will be refurs though, they are trying to clear out their stock

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Good report NCTwin- u want to give away ur copy of Resistance 1

Jealous that this never happens in Canada. Especially since we have so many studios here

My girl picked up boardlands today for me, add me if u want to play (wont be home to play till December 8th though)

O this is a long shot, but people in Canada that still need a ps3 call the Bay and see if they have any instock (some actual did sell them) if they do these are the prices
40 GB - 99.99
60 GB - 129.99
80 GB - 149.99
some will be refurs though, they are trying to clear out their stock
holy crap!
mad.gif

vintuc wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

Battousai701 wrote:

chris where u at?

Great movie. Only thing is, you basically cheer for Gerard Butler to kill everyone.... at least I did.
laugh.gif

Who does BC play? Saskatchewan?

I'll be on UC2 in like an hour or two.

Yea theyre playing the riders, a team I hate almost as much as the flames lol.

SupremeApe - I know EA had some customer appreciation day, or something along those lines, over the summer, D12 was over here and Serena Williams too... (Ithink sure about D12 didnt care about anyone else really). It would be sweet if Demonware had one, they handle the MP side of most Activision games, yes thisincludes COD both for Treyarch and IW.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Am I the only one passing on U2?

no
The hell is wrong with ya'll
smh.gif
You're missing out on a damn good game. I haven't signed on to play MW in about a week and that's saying a lot since MW2 is less than a month away.

This.

Between FIFA and UC2, I'll be busy until November 10th.

Boost, how you going to pass on this, but still play NBA 2K9?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh I forgot something said during the panel. Ted was also asked if they thought about putting the old R&C games on a Blu-Ray like God of War. Hesaid,"Can't answer that...yet" and smiled.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

Oh I forgot something said during the panel. Ted was also asked if they thought about putting the old R&C games on a Blu-Ray like God of War. He said,"Can't answer that...yet" and smiled.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
make it happen

have you played the game yet twin

Back
Top Bottom