PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^ You better have put VERY LIKELY..
laugh.gif

netflix will easily take up a good amount of your time.
least it did for me, my friend put me under his account so i don't have to pay for anything. The selection on xbl is meh when it comes to new movies butthere are a lot of good movies on there i haven't seen before

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

What time you think Chris? Calgary time. I'll be on then if I'm finished eating.

You ever get online? Im buried in single player. It is just... unreal.

I give this the nod over MGS4 on the simple fact the storyline is a tad easier to follow...
laugh.gif

[h1]PlayStation 3 Gets Netflix Streaming Next Month[/h1]
Add Netflix to the list of everythingthat the PlayStation 3 does. Nextmonth, PS3 owners who are also Netflix subscribers can enjoy thousands of movies and TV shows from the comfort of their consoles.

According to the official announcement, which confirms speculationthat Netflix streaming would come to a console that isn't the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 owners will be initially required to have a free, Netflix-providedBlu-ray disc in the console to watch said movies, taking advantage of Blu-ray's BD-Live tech.

(You can quickly request one at netflix.com/ps3, PlayStation 3 owner.)

Later, we should probably expect Sony and Netflix to offer a firmware update or application that will do the work of the Blu-ray disc. Looks like the PS3implementation of Netflix will be similar to the Xbox 360 version, letting users browse and update their "Watch Instantly" queues from the XMB.

from kotaku

MW2 leaked in some places in Europe look up youtube for videos of the leader boards

modes from neo gaf

Team deathmatch
Free-for-all
Domination
Ground War
Sabotage
Headquarters Pro
Search and Destroy
Capture the Flag
Demolition
3rd person Team Deathmatch

The next three are Hardcore modes:
Team Deathmatch
Search and Destroy
And I can barely see the third yet it is in teams

Last one is definately:
3rd person cage match

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ interesting 3rd person... Like Socom

dont get what the big deal is with Netflix
Streaming movies and tv shows on ur ps3 if u have a netflix account is pretty cool. AT first I didn't care until my pops got Netflix. but nowI stream Lost and a bunch of movies on my 360. Its simple and with no hassle.

But y is it important for the PS3? Cause people say things like "Well my 360 can stream from Netflix, what about ur PS3?" Sony wants to level theplaying field hoping to pass M$.

people listen, for those who got tekken 6, DONT PLAY ONLINE. This game has serious lag online issues. My true record is 7-2, but it shows 7-5. I didnt evenplay matches an i got 3 L's I was heated ( i got a N router so i never dissconnect). dudes dont play online just yet, this online is going to piss you off.

[table][tr][td]Uncharted 2 DLC Coming Soon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posted on October 26, 2009[/td] [td]by Dustin S.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Uncharted 2 is one of the best games anyone has played in ages. Its complete fromboth the single player and multiplayer point of view, but that doesn't mean Naughty Dog is done. Other than a few complaints here and there being fixed inan upcoming update, ND also has plans for DLC on the way.

This download content is said to have new maps for multiplayer and possible some forco-op, and new characters to play as. It was noted that the content will indeed be out before the year is over. My personal guess, around mid November whenCall of Duty begins to overshadow the likes of anything in its way. It was also noted that some of the content will be free of charge while some of it will bepurchasable.

I all I can say is I can't wait, I'm already addicted as is. No wonder thisgame is exceeding all sales expectations it had!

source

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Hey, I'm not broke. I bought the ******* Prestige edition of MW2, I'm just limiting my spending
laugh.gif
. I'm responsible
ohwell.gif

I don't even know the last time I signed into PSN, been a while since I turned it on.

Also, if MW2 is wack, which is highly doubtful, ain't no way I'm going back to COD4. I'll probably go back to KZ2, but not COD4, I've accomplished all there is to COD4.

Big Spender

[h2]Fat Princess to get free new map in patch release[/h2]
October 26th, 2009 @ 07:48
By Jonathan Cullen

Titan Studios has confirmed on the US PS Blog that they will release a free piece of DLC for Fat Princess, by releasing a free map entitled New Pork.

Catchy.

The map will be released with the release of patch 1.3. The devs also confirmed they will release a demo of the game alongside the release of the patch.

Find the full rundown of notes for the patch at the link

[h2]
Elder Scrolls novel listing mentions next game, set 200 years after Oblivion
[/h2]
by Griffin McElroy { 1 day ago }

Though Bethesda's bigwigs have gone back and forth on the existence of another installment in the Elder Scrolls franchise, an excerpt from online book retailer Waterstone's product listing for Elder Scrolls: The Infernal City seems fairly certain of the series' continuance. The listing -- which was recently edited to remove the following savory quote -- mentions that the novel takes place 45 years after Oblivion, adding that "it partly bridges the gap for the next game, which is set 200 years after the Oblivion crisis."

As promising as this sounds, we find a major flaw with this claim -- see, we've already clocked over 200 years of playtime into Oblivion (and still haven't beaten it!), meaning we're technically playing the sequel right now. We've contacted Bethesda to ask them about the book listing, and to see if 200 years of technological progress will bring about unimaginable advances in equestrian fortification.

I finally beat Uncharted 2 and I have to say it is one of the best games I played. It's just a great experience as far as a video game is concerned. Ithink I am going to go cop the first one just so I can get my Uncharted fix still in.

Back
Top Bottom