PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

Oh I forgot something said during the panel. Ted was also asked if they thought about putting the old R&C games on a Blu-Ray like God of War. He said,"Can't answer that...yet" and smiled.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
make it happen

have you played the game yet twin

how many are there on ps2? six? if hope they just go all out and throw em all on one blu-ray

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

Oh I forgot something said during the panel. Ted was also asked if they thought about putting the old R&C games on a Blu-Ray like God of War. He
said,"Can't answer that...yet" and smiled.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
make it happen

have you played the game yet twin

I haven't played it at the house(my girl jumped on it as soon as I got home
laugh.gif
), but I did get to mess with it at the event, and it was a lot of fun.The graphics look even better IMO, and the gameplay is just as fun as ever. There's these new Constructo weapons that you can customize like crazy. You canalso color them as well. You spend a good amount of time as Clank in the game too.

I don't have U2 either, not that I don't want to play it like Boost. I'm just a cheap bastard, and I never played the 1st. I plan to pick both upand go harbody later down the line.

does anyone else have this feeling that alot of people will go back to cod4 after mw2 comes out. Like I know this is ps3 thread but like what happened in gears2 lots of people went back to gears 1.
I unno just a thought in the back of my mind

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Am I the only one passing on U2?

no
The hell is wrong with ya'll
smh.gif
You're missing out on a damn good game. I haven't signed on to play MW in about a week and that's saying a lot since MW2 is less than a month away.
lol, i was thinking of just renting it, cause i have no interest in the multiplayer
embarassed.gif

i still need to cop UC1 so i i would cop UN2 but dont feel like it right now lol im good with fifa 10 for right now

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't have U2 either, not that I don't want to play it like Boost. I'm just a cheap bastard, and I never played the 1st broke. I plan to pick both up and go harbody later down the line.

I don't have U2 either, not that I don't want to play it like Boost. I'm just a cheap bastard, and I never played the 1st. I plan to pick both up and go harbody later down the line.

Me and Mo have it.... you and that Asian dude Boost have to scoop it up.

Multiplayer is
pimp.gif

Hey, I'm not broke. I bought the ******* Prestige edition of MW2, I'm just limiting my spending
laugh.gif
. I'm responsible
ohwell.gif

I don't even know the last time I signed into PSN, been a while since I turned it on.

Also, if MW2 is wack, which is highly doubtful, ain't no way I'm going back to COD4. I'll probably go back to KZ2, but not COD4, I'veaccomplished all there is to COD4.

Hey, I'm not broke. I bought the ******* Prestige edition of MW2, I'm just limiting my spending
laugh.gif
. I'm responsible
ohwell.gif

I don't even know the last time I signed into PSN, been a while since I turned it on.

Also, if MW2 is wack, which is highly doubtful, ain't no way I'm going back to COD4. I'll probably go back to KZ2, but not COD4, I've accomplished all there is to COD4.
laugh.gif
Whoops, I meant I was broke and that's whyI dont have Uncharted 2.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Am I the only one passing on U2?

no
The hell is wrong with ya'll
smh.gif
You're missing out on a damn good game. I haven't signed on to play MW in about a week and that's saying a lot since MW2 is less than a month away.

This.

Between FIFA and UC2, I'll be busy until November 10th.

Boost, how you going to pass on this, but still play NBA 2K9?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I don't have time for UC2.

I just got a call from Gamestop(Englewood, OH) saying that I can pick up my copy of R&C: Crack in Time on 12:00am Tuesday. They will be having a releaseparty @ 10pm. I didn't expect them to have a midnight release for R&C.
pimp.gif

Back in town again, and I don't have another road trip for two weeks.

That means I'ma be on that UC2 multiplayer a lot for a while. I still haven't tried online co-op and would like to.

Hit me up!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Back in town again, and I don't have another road trip for two weeks.

That means I'ma be on that UC2 multiplayer a lot for a while. I still haven't tried online co-op and would like to.

Hit me up!
I'll be on later.

FIFA is the truth.

Toronto FC, FTW.
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Toronto FC, FTW.
roll.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
at their performance last night.

what games are worth copping that aren't too hard to play? i'm going to take advantage of Best Buys B.1.G.2.F

Back
Top Bottom