PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

MR J 858 wrote:
laugh.gif

Seriously what's the point now of being a multiple console owner and having a XBOX 360 ? When most of their one time exclusive game franchises end up at some point going to the PS3.

Look at the list:

-Mass Effect 2 & 3
- Bioshock 1  & 2

The fact that this was even brought up & mentioned by Epic games at GDC could mean they might have something in the works and might make an announcement at E3 this year.

roll.gif
 you're delusional bro. 
Xbox Live still s***s on PSN and your game library still dosn't have Fable, Forza, Halo, Alan Wake, Crackdown, Left4Dead, or Splinter Cell: Conviction. Remember when Final Fantasy 13, Devil May Cry 4, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, & LA Noire were all touted as "PS3 Exclusives" at previous E3s? oh wait....
laugh.gif

p.s. I have all 3 systems in my household (PS3 is my roommates') so I'm not biased to just X360

FYI:

You guys should consider trading in games via Best Buy/Amazon vs. Gamestop.

I got a $50 GC for Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2(OG Version) & God of War Collection. GS tried to offer me 30 including their 10% for 3 traded.
30t6p3b.gif

Not bad for those old +@# games!
laugh.gif

DLing Dead Nation off of my boy right now, hopefully its good.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

150mb isnt that only a few games or 1 game

i didnt finish downloading the mortal kombat demo yesterday i forgot it was maintenance day today
EDIT: modells.com has mlb the show 2011 for 36 shipped use code MOD4TEN39
Game Save Data is alot smaller than Game Utility Data. 

Motorstorm Apocalypse demo is up on the Euro PSN if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

MR J 858 wrote:
laugh.gif

Seriously what's the point now of being a multiple console owner and having a XBOX 360 ? When most of their one time exclusive game franchises end up at some point going to the PS3.

Look at the list:

-Mass Effect 2 & 3
- Bioshock 1  & 2

The fact that this was even brought up & mentioned by Epic games at GDC could mean they might have something in the works and might make an announcement at E3 this year.
roll.gif
 you're delusional bro. 
Xbox Live still s***s on PSN and your game library still dosn't have Fable, Forza, Halo, Alan Wake, Crackdown, Left4Dead, or Splinter Cell: Conviction. Remember when Final Fantasy 13, Devil May Cry 4, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, & LA Noire were all touted as "PS3 Exclusives" at previous E3s? oh wait....
laugh.gif

p.s. I have all 3 systems in my household (PS3 is my roommates') so I'm not biased to just X360

Halo is enough for me personally
laugh.gif

Anybody else's friends list all jumbled around? A lot of my friends' names are not in alphabetical order... Could this have something to do with the psn update???

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anybody else's friends list all jumbled around? A lot of my friends' names are not in alphabetical order... Could this have something to do with the psn update???

press triangle on one of your friends.. theres a option to sort it.

^Yeah I know about that. There's 2 options, sort by status (online or not) or by name. I have it set on sort by status so the friends that are online are at the top in alphabetical order, but that is no longer the case after the update. My friends that are online are still at the top of the list, but they aren't in alphabetical order... ???
nerd.gif

when i did the update it said you can now have your ps3 controller turn off at a set time but i declined and now i cant find the option?

yesterday my controller had 2 bars and my extra controller had 3 for sure no one else plays my ps3...and i turned it on with control and the control lost connection just kept blinking...so i grabbed the extra one and the same, finally got it to work and all the juice was gone off my first and my second one was on the last bar, this ever happen to anyone?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when i did the update it said you can now have your ps3 controller turn off at a set time but i declined and now i cant find the option?
Same. I don't think I had the option to decline though. Just can't find it anywhere.

And why the hell can't Sony get a good fix for the tiny @$# font in the XMB? STILL?
30t6p3b.gif

Is Dragon Age II any good?

and what are you guys' top 5 or so RPG's from the last few years? I'm trying to pick one up this weekend. No Fallout please.

Haven't played Dragon Age II yet, but...
Mass Effect 2
Final Fantasy XIII

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

White Knight Chronicles

Valkyria Chronicles

Honorable Mentions: Nier, Eternal Sonata, Dragon Age (ran pretty bad on PS3), Record of Agarest War, 3D Dot Game Heroes

Stay Away From: Resonance of Fate, Last Rebellion

For RPG's

Valkryia Chronicles
WKC
FFXIII
Borderlands

Vandal Hearts was fun PSN game too pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ Cloud Storage for PS+ Members and security patch ....nothing really major for free members, 
Supposely this security patch was a MAJOR update for PSN, check it,
Via KaKaRoToKS

For now, it looks to me (at first glance) that the ps3 has been resecured, but it doesn't mean it can't be broken again from scratch.. Their previous errors were epic fails, it doesn't mean they can't do an epic save either.. they seem to have fixed all the issues they had.. 

@ChronosWing we already have the metldr key, the thing is that they don't use metldr anymore, at all!

Wow, in 3.60, Sony removed all the loaders, no more isoldr/lv1ldr/lv2ldr/appldr.. but they added lv0.2! Seems they found a way to secure ps3

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Mine's jumbled, too. It's like there are two lists of people online, both sorted alphabetically..
nerd.gif

^^Never heard of it either, then again I'm not a huge RPG follower (looks RPG-!#+?)

from gametrailers.com
Batman: Arkham City Dated

Mar 11, 2011 @ 12:46pm

BatmanAC_JokerLieutenant1.jpg

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that the highly anticipated Batman: Arkham City will step out of the shadows and onto store shelves on October 18, 2011 in North America. The game will then ship on October 19th in Australia and in the the UK on the 21st.

Accompanying the announcement of the release date is a batch of new screens from the game, which you can check out right here followed by the title’s official description in the event that you’ve been out of the Batman loop for a while.

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City – five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – and the new maximum security “home

Is this a good time to get a PS3 or will there be another price drop within the next few months?
Refund check should come this week and I don't have anything else to spend a little bit of it on.

Back
Top Bottom