PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Catherine
Reminds me of Persona for some reason. I'll be checking for it.
its from the same company, and was supposed to be a japanese exclusive.
glad its making its way to US 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Mortal Kombat demo for people PS+ is out now on PSN. It's a 572MB download.

I also copped Dead Nation for $7.50. Started playing the campaign mode and it pretty
pimp.gif
whoever is down for co-op later tonight send me a message on PSN. Anyone else looking to cop it and does not have PS+ It's $10.49
u got a mic? ill probably get on at 11pm im down to play 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Mortal Kombat demo for people PS+ is out now on PSN. It's a 572MB download.

I also copped Dead Nation for $7.50. Started playing the campaign mode and it pretty
pimp.gif
whoever is down for co-op later tonight send me a message on PSN. Anyone else looking to cop it and does not have PS+ It's $10.49
u got a mic? ill probably get on at 11pm im down to play 
Yeah I got a mic.

This review pretty much confirms what I suspected.

30t6p3b.gif

Franchise & Road To The Show modes got minimal improvements and the game is getting stale.

Will wait till this game drops to $39 range by mid summer if I even decide to buy this years version, and this is coming from a person who has bought and played the hell out the show each year it has been on the PS3.

MW2 update is LIVE.

They fixed more than the hacks and rock exploit. Game is smoother and faster now, they tweaked the gameplay speed it feels like. It's as fast as Black Ops. No hackers so far, been playing for about 30 mins. Than again, the last time I saw a hacked game was 2.5 weeks ago, when it merge me into one.

How can i gets the mortal kobmat demo for free?

still thinking about getting dead nation.. how long is this sale anyone know?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

How can i gets the mortal kobmat demo for free?

still thinking about getting dead nation.. how long is this sale anyone know?

Wait until next Tuesday or if you can't wait have a friend who has PS+ come over and have them log into your PS3 with their PS+ account and download & install the demo to your PS3.

The Mortal Kombat demo is sweet !!!!!!

I'm so impressed that I'm seriously considering pre ordering and buying the tournament edition off amazon.

Not sure how long dead nation will remain on sale.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

MW2 update is LIVE.

They fixed more than the hacks and rock exploit. Game is smoother and faster now, they tweaked the gameplay speed it feels like. It's as fast as Black Ops. No hackers so far, been playing for about 30 mins. Than again, the last time I saw a hacked game was 2.5 weeks ago, when it merge me into one.
some hacks still work but the whole de-ranking people and challenge are not at the moment. i will give it in till Monday

I can't login into psn. Keeps knocking me out have I been banned I was on last night, , and I didnt hack my ps3

^^ read the post above you

Anyways played Mortal Kombat last night, its alright
- Graphics are nice
- really easy to get into and the move list includes all moves and finishes
- found it to easy. Played it on expert and still didnt lose a round, but it could just be the demo

I guess with PSN down, I can finish some of these single player games. My lil brother beat Killzone 3 in 6 hours, so I guess I gotta do it under 6, we got this gaming rivalry going on.

^
I had the same thing with a cousin of mine before he passed. Who could beat OG Vandal Hearts the fastest.
laugh.gif

Killzone 3 isn't that short, he must have been booking it. The MAWLR is a pain in the @$@ though. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I guess with PSN down, I can finish some of these single player games. My lil brother beat Killzone 3 in 6 hours, so I guess I gotta do it under 6, we got this gaming rivalry going on.

Dang lol I'm an idiot didn't know at all.

The reason why PSN is down, from the PS Blog:

Online Storage for Game Saves Coming to PlayStation Plus

Posted by Susan Panico // Sr. Director, PlayStation Network

Hey everyone – We’ve got an exciting new feature coming exclusively to PlayStation Plus subscribers. Included in the system software update (v3.60) coming tomorrow to PS3, PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud. Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

The new online storage feature allows gamers to store up to 150MB of game save data and a maximum of 1000 data files per PSN account. Users also have the ability to back-up “copy-prohibited save data,

laugh.gif
just go ahead and get the year subscription. Stop playin.

Also a little more info as I read the comments:

1. The saves are just for PS3 saves only at the moment. No PS1 or 2 saves can go to the cloud.
2. If you have saves on the cloud and your subscription lapses, the saves will remain on the cloud for 6 months. After that's over, your saves are gone.

150MB isn't much though, but it's a start. I'm sure the size will increase as time goes on. Hopefully they won't be trying to charge $10 or something for an extra 100MB...

I wish I could play online today, but this update is preventing me from doing so!!!

PO

150mb isnt that only a few games or 1 game

i didnt finish downloading the mortal kombat demo yesterday i forgot it was maintenance day today
EDIT: modells.com has mlb the show 2011 for 36 shipped use code MOD4TEN39

Back
Top Bottom